Black Ships of Amber
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120, 121  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:41 am
Isabella smiled, "Well I might go up and make myself comfortable." she said.

Molly came through with a stack of linens. "I will make up your room Lady Isabella."

Isabella nodded, "Just make up a bed in Lady Daisy's room, we are having a slumber party," she said with a grin.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:46 am
Syan smiled back at Isabella.

"Yes we have a lot of talking to do before tomorrow and we need to rest up. We have a huge day ahead of us as does Daisy." Syan said then looked to Molly as she entered the study.

"Thaks Molly," Syan said.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:32 am
Dennick and Syan had a lovely meal under the stars on their balcony and then a long soak in the large tub in the bathroom.

Dennick laid back and closed his eyes, sighing and thinking about the procedure for tomorrow. "I think, when I am done, I am not going to be able to psyche Daisy after I have removed the ring as I need to reform it when it comes out. You might need to do that, soften the blow a little for Daisy."
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 am
Syan laid back in the hot water and closed her eyes.

"I can do that babe, It will help that I have gotten to know her so well." Syan said and opened her eyes and looked at Dennick.

"We have done a good job raising Daisy, well you mostly you should be very proud of the job you have done with Daisy." Syan said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:01 am
Dennick sighed, "Tomorrow, it may all come undone." he said.

The next morning, Daisy and Isabella was waiting patiently in Dennick's study.

When Syan and Dennick entered, he nodded to them both. "Are you ready Daisy?" he asked.

Daisy nodded, "Yes, I am ready."

Dennick gave Syan detailed instructions on a surgical room that he wanted made off his study.

Hunter arrived. He smiled to Daisy, "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Daisy smiled, "Nervous," she said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:31 am
Syan closed her eyes and made Dennick's study how he wanted it.

"Done" Syan said then seen Adam walk in behind Hunter.

"Morning Hunter and Adam" Syan said. Adam smiled and said good morning and walked over to Daisy.

"You're in great hands Daisy." Adam said and gave her a wink and looked to Dennick.

"So what do you want Hunter and myself to do?" Adam asked.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 am
Daisy nodded to Adam, "Thankyou both for helping," she said.

Dennick smiled a little at Syan, "Thankyou," he said and turned to Adam and Hunter. "You will need to hold Daisy down as I take the seclusion ring out. SHe will be in excruciating pain, more than you all went through." he added.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:12 am
Adam smiled at Daisy.

"Always here to help you Daisy!" Adam said then raised an eyebrow at what Dennick said.

"Seriously more pain than what ours was?" Adam asked. Syan nodded her head.

"Our rings were in totally different to Daisy,s" Syan said and pulled Daisy to her and hugged her tight.

"You ready to start this Daisy?" Syan asked.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:48 am
"Daisy's ring is not whole, it is in tiny pieces all through her body, in fact, it is attached to her DNA." he said. "It will be like a million tiny pins pricking you all at the one time." he said, "That is why you will need to hold her down." Dennick said and led them into his surgery.

Daisy looked to the table, "Is that where I go?" she asked and sat up on it when he nodded then laid down.

Hunter looked to Adam, "I will take her arms and shoulders, you can hold down her feet," he said.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:58 am
Damn was all Adam said and walked to stand at the bottom of Daisy's feet.Syan walked to Daisy and smiled down at her.

"When Dennick has done his part I will be doing mine!" Syan said and kissed Daisy's forehead. Then looked at the two men.

"She will fight you, you have to hold her down tightly I can fix any marks you make on her." Syan said and looked to Dennick.

"You ready?" Syan asked.
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:49 am
Dennick looked to Adam and Hunter, making sure they were ready then he began. He held his hands over Daisy and closed his eyes. Moments later, Daisy began screaming as the tiny molecules began being attracted to Dennick's hands. "I am going to do this as quickly as possible," he said and concentrated harder. Right before everyones eyes, gold dust began spinning in the air between Daisy and Dennick's hands getting thicker as Daisy's screams filled the room.

Adam and Hunter, despite their strength were having a hard time to keep her down.
Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:38 pm
Syan paced along side the table, the screams from Daisy were going right through Syan.

"Hold her" Syan said and stood at the table and put her hands on Daisy's thighs to help hold her down.

'It will be over soon Daisy, just hold on" Adam said.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 am
Suddenly Adam, Syan and Hunter felt pin pricks in their hands as Dennick was nearing the end and they realized that the molecules of the seclusion rings were coming out of Daisy and passing through their hands. Moments later, the pain was almost unbearable and all of their hands felt like they were on fire.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:29 am
Syan let out a loud moan as the pain hit her.

"Oh god that hurts" Syan cried out and hung her head as the pain almost made her let go of Daisy's thighs.

Adam gritted his teeth as the pain hit him.

'In the name of god who would do this. knowing she would have to go through this to have it removed?" Adam yelled.
Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:33 am
Dennick growled when Adam spoke but continued to pull every last bit of the seclusion ring out of Daisy. The last pieces passed through Hunter, Adam and Syan's hand and the globules drifted in a spiral above Daisy.

Daisy's memories came flooding back and she began screaming hysterically, tearing from Adam and Hunter wildly.
Page 119 of 121