Been playing with the dream av maker...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:11 pm
Trying a few different things that look interesting...

...finally came up with this;

I like that wind sword...but I also like that epic blue challenger sword.

I've noticed that the offside hand doesn't get as much cool stuff...I don't get why all weapons can't be available for both hands. :/ a few of them are...but most of them aren't.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:23 pm
If you're wanting to be able to afford this avatar, you're much better sticking with the wind sword for now.. it's a reasonably cheap shop item, where a the Challenger is one of the really old DIs from '06. It will easily set you back over 1mil

as for the offhand not having much stuff, i think it has something to do with the layering of the avatars. i'm not even sure if the layer existed back when the majority of the popular weapons were released.
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:27 pm
I think I like the wind sword a little bit better anyway. Razz LOL!

A layering thing, huh? Hmmm. Yeah, that makes sense...I've seen layering issues on another avi site where items would layer over other items, sometimes completely obscuiring one's view of them.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:30 pm
I think the wind one is only 20k-ish, so you're lucky to prefer it XD

I know there was one offhand weapon released years back, then it was removed because of issues. And they have only started making an appearance again recently.
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Hehe. I'll keep an eye out for it when I have 20k-ish gold. Razz

Uh-huh. I guess the designers are constantly working to fix the issue to benifit us common folk who want weapons.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:54 pm
It's only 11,400 gold Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1