14%  [ 1 ]
*starts the lookout for Bernadette*
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:25 pm
Well, hello and welcome to October, everyone!

The (slightly) cooler weather seems to have resulted in a small flurry of activity around the Realm and I'm excited to tell you all about it, so let's just get to it, shall we??

First, it's a new month... and you guys know what that means... Yup! There are new Monthly Items in the DI Shop, available for purchase for the price of a gem until the end of the month.

... and because this is October and magic, mischief, and deviltry is just to be expected at this time of year (anyone seen Zantarni's resident witch Bernadette lately?), something slightly devilish seems to have escaped the Castle Dungeons... because of course it has...

Arrow Presenting,
Devilkin

Devilkin Wings
    Devilkin Hood
    Devilkin Medallion
    Devilkin Robe

But, if you're more inclined towards mischief than deviltry, we are happy to also present our second DI of the month...

Arrow Autumnal Jester

Autumn Jester Shirt
    Autumn Jester Vest
    Autumn Jester Hat
    Autumn Jester Tights
    Autumn Jester Staff
    Autumn Jester Pantaloons

Exclamation But that's not all!

The Staff and I are pleased to announce the arrival of a new pixelist to the team,
Andra, who is responsible for creating that adorable Autumnal Jester set for this month *cheers!* As you can tell, they're quite talented and we're looking forward to seeing more of their lovely creations!

Some of you have already stopped by their introduction thread, but what about their art shop? Go check it out, say hi, and help me welcome Andra to Zantarni in typical Zantarni style... like I know you will Heart

Exclamation AND (yes, there's MORE!), I want to shout out to our own returning Anastasia for offering to create this month's site banner (which will be updated soon). She might be working on a couple other surprises for us too... but more on that later Wink

I want to personally offer a huge thank you to everyone who helped out with items and graphics this month and last - your talent, time, and work is truly appreciated Yes Heart

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:43 pm
Ooh, those are some very appropriate sets to help celebrate the start of the spoopy month eBil

And welcome once again Andra! Really appreciate the help and look forward to more of your pixels in the future <3

And thanks too Anastasia! Don't see the banner yet, but I'm sure it'll be great Very Happy

Creative Type
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:09 pm
Amurita, that would be because while I got the artwork done earlier this afternoon, Blaze told me she was stepping away from the computer for a short bit and I decided that the next two hours of arguing with fonts and graphics placement would be a productive use of that time... It's good to be back. Laughing

Andra

Pixelist
Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:32 pm
Thank you very much for having me here!
Iím still new to the site so please excuse any silly mistakes while I learn my way around. I have discovered the item suggestion thread already though, and Iíll be watching it closely if anyone has anything to add. Wink

I look forward to making lots of friends! Heart
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:47 pm
Beautiful banner Anastasia! It's good to see you around again.

Welcome Andra! It's great to have you here!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:56 pm
I'm glad you approve of the spooky, Amurita! Yes

Oh suuuure, Ana, it's all Blaze's fault, huh? Confused XD lol!! Thanks so much for doing the banner! It looks great! Heart It's good to have you around again Yes

Andra, you're already adapting very well to our quirky little realm, and nobody expects you to know all its details in a week! We're glad you're here Yes Heart

Hey Celestrya - it's good to see you. How have you been?
Anastasia

Creative Type
Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:13 pm
Blazestorm wrote:

Oh suuuure, Ana, it's all Blaze's fault, huh? Confused XD lol!! Thanks so much for doing the banner! It looks great! Heart It's good to have you around again Yes

Of course not! Laughing This was absolutely me going "Oh, Blaze innocently said brb, let me be a perfectionist and spend four times the allotted time to tweak the project before turning it in."
*The word "PIXELIST" was created from scratch in Indesign, if you want to know where part of that chunk of time went. I also forgot the "s" at the end of "pixelists"... so uh, if I'm allowed to do another banner I'll update that tag. XD
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:20 pm
lol! Heart Leave it for now; I might have you change it a little later, though, if you don't mind (more on that later too XD )

Andra

Pixelist
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:43 pm
The new banner is really amazing! Love Crying or Very sad
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:10 pm
*dumps a pile of turnips and runs off*
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:21 am
bohemian wrote:
*dumps a pile of turnips and runs off*

Lady Bo, I sure hope those aren't from Bernadette's garden!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:41 pm
*looks shifty* Uhhhh...no? Ninja *runs off again*
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Mikuhiko

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:08 pm
Oooo these DIs look so amazing! As does the art for this month as well! Excited to see what's next <3
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:04 am
Anastasia wrote:
Amurita, that would be because while I got the artwork done earlier this afternoon, Blaze told me she was stepping away from the computer for a short bit and I decided that the next two hours of arguing with fonts and graphics placement would be a productive use of that time... It's good to be back. Laughing

Haha, it's great to have you back!

In any case, the banner turned out great in the end! Really fits well with our current colours and I love how the hat turned out.