August update
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello everyone.

I wanted to give you a quick update and let you know not to expect another DI set release for August. In fact, there probably won't be DIs for September either. I'm truly sorry, but I just can't manage it right now - there's just too much going on iRL and that has to be my priority.

And no, I'm not closing Zantarni, nor am I abandoning it (I mention this because I know a couple other site owners have done this to their players). I will check in periodically to make sure all is well, and the Knights can always contact me if something really weird happens, but I'm going to be mostly unavailable for the immediate future... which means no updates.

So... stay, chat, do your Zan Thing... and thanks for understanding. Yes I'll post updates as they seem necessary.

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:58 pm
Understood, your Majesty. . .I will be in and out a couple of times a day, if anyone needs immediate help. . .RL has to be thine priority.

*looks about* doth that mean I can come out of the dungeon and frolic in the sun????

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:02 pm
Take your time Blaze, RL definitely takes priority. We'll keep an eye on things for you Knight

*Nods at Sir Scarz* I think that means we are bound by duty to leave the dungeons and frolic in the sun... to keep an eye on things of course Wink

Long-term Citizen
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:21 pm
I hope you are well, Queen Blazestorm. <3 Thank you for the update. This is at least more hopeful than the last official announcement they had on Menewsha.

Their owner wandered off to his other businesses, and they have had no coder or pixelest for a good while. Those current assistant admins don't even have enough access privileges to do much, either. *Shakes head.* Pity.

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:09 am
Thank you, my Knights Heart Don't get too accustomed to frolicking in the daylight, though! XD

Angel, I know a couple sites and owners have just gone "poof"; I promise not to do that to you guys. No

And thank you - I appreciate the good thoughts, but no, things are not going particularly well for me right now on a personal level, and I need to focus on RL.
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:04 am
I've been on a couple of those poofed sites. And I am on a couple more that are hanging on by a thread like Mene. Even gaia seems to be in a slump with most of its mini games still running flash.

Take care of yourself and be well, Queen Blazestorm.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:08 am
I hope everything will work out for you, Queen Blaze. I'm sorry to hear things are so complicated right now. But we totally understand and please don't worry about us chickens. XD Heart

Queen of the Realm
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:30 pm
Rayven wrote:
...please don't worry about us chickens. XD Heart

Is that what you guys are?? Confused Thanks for the info - I've been trying to figure that out for years! XD

Thanks, Rayven - really. Heart

Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:48 pm
Take care of yourself first and foremost Your Majesty! We'll be here!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:28 pm
Thanks guys. Heart
The immediate crisis is over with, but I am still dealing with the fall-out and after-effects.
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:32 am
Tis good to see thee, Your Majesty. . .*looks about* no one has left the dungeon, nope, nope nope. . .

Long-term Citizen
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:28 pm
Please take care of yourself, I know too well that you have to be your own priority! <3

I am happy you are not forcing thyself to get us DIs and are letting us know why and not 'abandonning' us.

Make sure you come first!

I am not going anywhere either, I am busy with the back to school stuff, so I might not be posting much, but I always check in and just love zanny.

~glomps~