anyone like to color in adult color books
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:09 am
Hmmm. My Aunt used to cut the hair off my Mom's dolls. Sad

XD Maybe. But maybe I should set better boundaries, and not let people pick on me so much. I try to pick my battles. If someone is just teasing me I try to let it go even if it still bothers me a little. But if I feel like I'm truly being bullied-watch out! I have been known to wallop men and boys much bigger than me when they were bullying or abusing me. I'm not advocating violence but sometimes that's all bullies understand. Also, I lost my temper. Embarassed

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 am
I have no idea why my mom chucked mine. But I do know one sister used to chew the feet off my farm animals.

Like I say, I was surprised by the realization. I usually only hit male friends that I like and trust, because you can't HUG them, most of the time. Also, when I lose my temper I tend to politely rip someone apart with my words. But they have to have been hurting a friend usually, for that to happen.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:38 pm
I hope she didn't swallow them! XD

You could do a side hug. XD I've also used my words plenty, but when I'm terribly upset or angry words don't come as easily. That's understandable. I'm very protective of friends and family too.

That's some coincidence. I must have jinxed myself by talking about it. He just crumpled my notes a few minutes ago, and he hasn't done that in a long time. Rolling Eyes Luckily for him I was going to rewrite them today anyway. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:55 pm
I can't remember. It's been over forty years! XD

Even those tend to bug some guys, I've noticed. Usually when I'm mad all that happens is pointed Looks. But yeah. One friend used to say I was as scary as a sleeping kitten. Then she saw me light into somebody a bit like the lady that wouldn't stop asking us to RP, who spelt just like that, but was going to FIX HER STORY FOR HER. And she stopped calling me not scary.

You know what you need? Look for a metal ruler at one of the estate sales. One of the flexible ones. Then, if you're by your notes when he gets them? Get his bum!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm
XD Well even if she did I guess it wouldn't hurt anything as long as she didn't choke on them. I'm sure you'd remember if she had choked.

I guess I got lucky. Most of my guy friends were ok with hugs. I haven't had a guy friend in ages though. XD I totally get that. Most people don't think I can be tough either. When people only see you being nice I guess it's hard for them to imagine anything else. People should remember that almost everyone can be pushed too far. We should never push someone to their limit. It's never pretty. My Mom is the only person I know that really doesn't have any limits. On the rare occasion that she does get upset, she really is only as scary as a kitten. XD

XD Yeah. I guess I could use the back scratcher! It's pretty sturdy. XD Last night I accidentally hit him in the knee with the remote. Embarassed He was asking me something about the TV so I told him he could have the remote. I went to jokingly smack it down on the couch next to him, but I accidentally hit him in the knee. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm
Maybe. But with what menopause and migraines have done to my memory lately, I wouldn't count on it. XD

Awww. When I tick off people like that, I wanna cry.

Oooo. Yes, and maybe it wouldn't sting as much as the metal ruler. Did he say ow?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:40 am
XD

Yeah. I do my best not to upset anyone that bad because I know I hate it when it's done to me.

Yeah. I felt bad, but I still accidentally laughed. Embarassed

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:49 pm
Accidentally laughed. XD

I almost did some colouring this week. But I wound up fixing up a doll dress instead.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:47 am
Yeah. XD You know how sometimes you can't help but laugh when someone gets hurt? Especially if it was something silly. My Mom always used to say, "Even if you'd died I'd have had to laugh." XD

Sounds like a good trade off. XD Still creative!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:51 am
LOL I laughed my aft off the last time I fell down the stairs. The lady I was living with at the time didn't know what to think.

XD Funny thing is, she got the dress I'd tried to make for another doll, who is the one that I stole HER dress for!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:18 pm
XD Laughing at accidents just can't be helped sometimes. I bet she thought you were crazy. Lol Were you hurt?

XD Sounds like it worked out.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 pm
She couldn't figure out what was going on. And no. I was fine.

XD indeed.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:45 pm
That's good. Out of all of the times I've tripped, etc. I only hurt myself very bad twice. That's not counting all my scraped knees when I was a kid. XD I'm only counting sprains.

Very Happy

I'm not sure what to have for dinner. I guess fried chicken. Seems like it's always fried chicken. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:13 am
LOL! All my injuries didn't come from trips. Some came from climbing on stuff I shouldn't have, though! And slipping...

I saw a whole bunch of colouring magazines today, but sadly the magazine about Audrey Hepburn was all sold out.

Chicken fried steak?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 pm
You were a climber huh? XD I gave that up because I climb up ok, but I can't get down on my own. I freak out and I have to be rescued. Lol The last time I tried (about 10 years ago) my Dad needed help up on my roof. He was helping me fix it. For a minute I thought we were going to have to call the fire department to get me down, but we managed. XD

Awww. Did you pick out a different one?

I've never made that. XD I haven't eaten that in years, and the last time I did it was in a restaurant.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7