Animewarrior13+Pheonix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Aaron nodded, saying, "Thank you." and walked into her house. It wasn't like he was expecting, and definatly not like his home where he lived...
"h, I am sorry. I was just wondering if you would want to take a walk around town with me, sense it is the 'weekend'." Aaron said, wondering if he should take his shoes off at the entrance like normal humans do...

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 am
"Sure let me just grab my shoes and we can go out."

Kia headed to her room and got back to Aaron quickly.

"All set lets go!"

Kia smiled at Aaron, she opened the door grabbed her keys and walked out.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm
Aaron nodded, and stood there standing. Aaron was surprised at how fast Kia got back. Aaron followed suit, right beside her. "So. Where would you want to go first?" Aaron asked her as they went walking. Aaron had only been to the downtown part of the city only once, as he recalled. It was a huge city, compaired to his village anyways. It was way different. Actually... He didn't know if he knew where he was going. Hopefully Kia wouldn't ask him to go to anywhere outside of downtown....
Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 am
"I think we should just head downtown theres not much to do in other places."

Kia smiled and kept walking.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm
((I just made up a random town... XD))

Aaron nodded, saying, "Right." as she kept walking down the sidewalk. He really did hope he knew where he was going....
They finally arrived in the downtown area. It was huge. New York City was a huge place, anyways... Aaron looked up at the huge buildings. "Wow... The humans are really more advanced than we are..." Aaron murmured soft enough so that only he could hear. It was so amazing! All the buildings seemed to touch the sky, the clouds. He looked around. There were many human clothing stores, general stores, hotels, buisness buildings, candy stores, the like. Where to go to first...
"Where would you like to go, Kia?" Aaron asked her, with a smile on his face.

((Hey... I'm sorry if I'm being too rude, or I'm being harsh, but... Do you think you could write more like novel style, like I am? It'll be so good for you. You'll get more gold, you'll write more, plus you'll get the practice^^))

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 am
((no problem))
Kia looked back at Aaron and pointed towards a very tall building.

"Lets go to the top of the Empire state Building i want to see how the city looks from up there. I actually haven't been up there before since i don't spend to much time with my family."
Kia sighed since she knew to well of the feeling of being alone and not doing to many things.

"Plus i don't think you would like to come with me into the shops since there are a lot of people."
Kia tried to hide her unsettling feeling cause she knew elfs could somewhat sense what other people are feeling.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 am
Aaron nodded, saying gently, "Alright, let us go then. It will be fun." He said. Although he didn't look like it, he knew that Kia was right, about elves being afraid. Elves were bred to not be near the humans. But there was something so interesting, so unique about these humans that elves do not have, that elves should not be afraid of. There was just something... so interesting about them. It was just so hard to explain. But Aaron knew that they were good.
Aaron smiled, and held his arm out so that Kia could place her hand on it, like he saw on a human thing called television when people were going to fancy places or what not. "Let's leave then, shall we?" he said politely, ready for Kia to take leave.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:48 pm
Kia took Aaron's hand and lead him up the street towards the center of town.

"Do you want to go get some ice cream?"

Kia stopped in front of a icecream parlor and pointed inside.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:57 am
Aaron cocked his head. "Ice... Cream? What is that?" He said. Was it edible? He saw people walk out of the store holding and licking a thing that looked like some sort of human treat. It looked... interesting. If the humans ate it, why shouldn't he? It might be good anyways. Why not try it. He looked at the name of the human store.
"Elipidus' Icecream Parlor
Making Icecream since 1890"
Sounded interesting to Aaron. But what was it really? Edible ice that was a cream was what he guessed. And, by the looks of the sweets people were carrying out the door, it looked like they were in different colors.
Aaron was very curious about this unique food. Aaron nodded. "We do not have any 'Icecream' in our village. But, if you would like some, then I want some too." He smiled kindly.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:08 pm
"Then you'll like it. I think it be best if you started off with Vanilla flavored before you try any other."

Kia opened the door and went inside and started to order two vanilla icecream cones. As soon as the came out she paid and handed the second one to Aaron.

"Here you go, try it."

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am
Aaron hesitantly took the ice cream from Kia. It was a strange color, a strange texture, a strange smell. It was sort of creamy white color, creamy in texture, and it smelled sweet. This was what the humans ate? A "dessert", as they say?
Aaron looked around. He didn't know even what to do with it, eat it, drink it, something he supposed. He saw a couple of girls walking by, and them licking the ice cream.
He lifted the ice cream cone up to his lips. He stuck out his tounge and licked it. It was cold on his tounge. But as soon as he licked it, his mouth bursted with flavor. It was so... delectible! It was nothing he had ever had in his village. It had an amazing taste. What was it? He couldn't explain it, although the name was already given to him: "Vanilla". It was fantastic! It made him want to bring it back to his village, show them what the humans had created with ice and this "vanilla".
"This is... Really good!" He exclaimed to Kia. He licked the ice cream more.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am
Kia let out a soft giggle and smiled at Aaron.

"I thought you might. Come on lets go sit down over there."

Kia pointed to a small table to the side.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 am
Aaron nodded, took her hand and guided her to the table. Aaron sat down next to her on the small table. "Who knew ice could be so delicious?" He said to her, but he knew it wasn't really made of just ice. It was really delicious though. Aaron looked at Kia's ice cream. He felt stupid asking. "What... Flavor do you have?" He asked hesitantly.
Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 am
"My favorite, its chocolate with sprinkles."

Kia held up her ice cream.

"Its really sweet."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4