Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Animewarrior13+Pheonix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon May 23, 2011 8:22 pm
"Well not much you write your name down in a book and if your late 3 times your parents get called and if your late a 4th time i think you get suspended."

Kia answered Aaron but then smiled at him.

"Don't worry there's only about 5 minutes to get to class and thats plenty of time for us."

Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 pm
Aaron slowed down a little bit in his walk. He didn't really want to be late... He didn't want to by suspended either, so he still kept a fast pace, only slower than he was just going. Aaron nodded, indicating that he understood. "Okay." Aaron said.
Once they were at the door to the school, Aaron opened the door to let Kia through first. "After you." He said like a gentlman.

Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 am
"Thanks,"

Kia walked to her locker and took out the necesary text books she needed for morning classes.

"See you in class Aaron."
Kia waved at Aaron, then walked into a classroom next to her locker.

Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 am
Aaron waved back to her, a small smile on his face. When she was gone, he went to his own locker and got the books he needed for class. When he was done with this, he went to the classroom, and found his usual seat at the back of the classroom. Another day of school... yay....
Thu May 26, 2011 11:27 pm
The day went passed by fast then the last bell rang stating that the weekend had come.

"Finally a break from all this work."

Kia went to her locker and packed the stuff she needed for the weekend to study. She then walked out the door walking home alone.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 pm
Aaron packed up after class had ended, and started walking outside, when he noticed Kia walking alone. "Hey, wait up!" Aaron yelled to her, jogging to get up to her. "Hey, I'll walk you home again. It is the least I can do. Besides, what happens if you get mugged and no one is there to help you?" Aaron said, and laughed heartilly. What happens if...

((You get my drift? XD
And, I was thinking this would be the part where Aaron reveals his powers... :D))

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:18 pm
((yeah i think i do))

"Oh okay Aaron."
Kia walked with Aaron towards her house again.

Up ahead was a group of people laughing and drinking.

"Hey you guys check out the girl she's kind of cute, Hey sweety why don't you over with us and leave the stiff alone."

"Come on Aaron its best if we hurry up and away from these guys." Kia said looking at Aaron.

A few of the guys from the group walked up to Kia and Aaron with smirks on their faces. Pushing Aaron aside the surround Kia.

"Get lost dude the girl is going to stay with us now."

Kia eyes widened from fear she wanted to scream and run but she stopped to think what would happen to Aaron.

"Leave us alone, and don't pick on my friend."

One of the guys from the group turned and looked at Kia, then pushed her against a wall.

"Well looks like this mouse has tough wordds to say but can't act on them, huh."

"Let go of me."
Kia struggled to get free but the guy wouldn't let her go.

((does this help in Aaron revealing his powers?))

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm
((Haha, yep! I know the perfect idea XD))

Aaron watched as the following scene unraveled. He was shoved off to the side. He was angry already, but the man who pushed him away made him more angry. A smirk started forming on his face. "You will see that I am actually quite scary in the dark." Aaron said, and his eyes started glowing a strange orange color. "What the-? Look, look at what that freak's doing!" One of the gang members said to the others, and even the main one turned to look at what Aaron was doing with an angry face. The skies grew dark, and all the lights went out. Everything was silent, and dark. No one was walking on the street, driving by, nothing. 'Sorry, my bretheren. But my friend is in trouble.' Aaron said, before he turned invisible in the shadows. All the men were dumbfounded by how the little guy had turned everything so dark in so much time. They couldn't see anything at all.
A couple of minutes came by, ten minutes came by. There were no sounds, except for the sounds of a stray cat meowing, coming from somewhere. Then, all of a sudden, light flooded the sidewalk, the streets, everywhere. As you looked everywhere on the sidewalk, you could see the guys who tried to do Kia tied up, hog style, by the street. There, standing by them, was Aaron, finishing tying the last man off. He smirked, and looked over at Kia, smiling. "There. Looks like we will be safe from these gentlemen." he said, with a polite tone of voice. If you look at the men again with a second glance, you'll see that all of them have misty eyes, and are not twitching at all. You can see thought, that they're still breathing. What Aaron had just done to these men he can not say.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am
Kia looked at the men and then at Aaron.

"What in the world did you just do... your eyes, the street lights, and now these guys are tied up. What are you..."

Kia started to get scared, she took a step back but met the wall. Her eyes got big, she then calmed down.

"Cool!"

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm
Aaron's face became surprised. "Cool...? It is actually quite warm..." Aaron said, thinking about what the meaning of cool meant, but he grinned anyways, Kia seeming to be pleased.
"Please. Tell no one I did what I just did." Aaron said to Kia. If anyone was to know that he just magicked the gentlemen tied up over there, he would get in serious trouble. They might already know, they can sense such things. Aaron wondered... if Kia really knew what was going on. He gave her some pretty obvious hints: the book; not knowing if being late is a good or a bad thing; the magick he used; not knowing what cool means... Well, they weren't very obvious, but he would've hoped that Kia knew something was strange about him.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 pm
"No not the cold definition the totaly awesome definition, I don't know how you did that but it was amazing. Trust me i won't tell anyone, i promise to keep your secret and protect it so no worries."

That power that he has to come from somewhere... once i get home i am checking my legends and myth books to see if anything comes up.

Kia giggled in excitement.

"Well its late now so i should just get on home now, see you Aaron"

Kia waved good bye and started to walk away.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 am
Aaron smiled, and waved back, saying, "Good night, m'lady." He kept smiling, standing there like a dork, and watched her walk off. He wondered if she would really keep his secret. He wondered if she figured it out already... If she hadn't, she would probably, when she got home he meant, check out her book about myths and legends, because what he just did was probably a myth, and a legend. Aaron stalked off, leaving the men sitting there in a daze. He teleported back, making sure there was no one around. Once again, once he got back, he was greeted by a normal tackle by his brother...
Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm
Once Kia got home she went straight to her bookshelf to take out the miths and legends books she had. She looked over and over until she found what she was looking for, what she had seen Aaron do you saw it all under the Elves magic and ablities part of her books.

"Wow so Aaron must be an Elf... cool, but i think its better if i keep it a secret cause what kind of friend would i be if i told everyone about what Aaron can do."

Kia knodded to herself, she then put her books away and went to sleep.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 pm
((Sorry for being gone for so long... I was just so busy XD And a little bit of procrastination XD))

~Morning

Aaron got ready for school as normally he would, but he noticed it was a Saturday, which meant no school for anyone. He wondered what he should do, where he should go... He wondered if Kia was up and about right now. Maybe he should take her around town tonight, just for fun.
He teleported to Kia's house, right behind a bush. Out of sight, he walked up to Kia's front door, and knocked on it, wondering if she would be up. Also, he hadn't seen the inside of her house yet... He hasn't seen the inside of a humans house ever, actually. Maybe he could go in and see it... Maybe.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm
Kia heard a knock at the front door and went to open it and she saw Aaron.

"Hey good morning Aaron, why don't you come in instead of standing outside."

Kia ushered Aaron into her home, she was a bit curious as to why he was there.

"So what brings you around here in the morning?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4