Animewarrior13+Pheonix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:13 pm
Aaron smiled. "Not a problem." He said, but when she started to get up and leave, he said, "Allow me to walk you home... it would not be right if I let you walk home alone." He said, trying to be a gentleman. He never even thought about... Nah. It wouldn't happen anyways. Aaron caught up to her, walking besides her. Aaron hoped that she wouldn't find him weird... he's just doing what he was taught to do in his village.
Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm
"Okay thanks."

Kia smiled at Aaron,She kept quiet the whole way to her house, she just pointed in the direction that needed to be taken to her house.

Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm
"No problem." Aaron said with a toothy grin. Together he and Kia went to her house.
"Here it is." Aaron said, looking at her house with delight that they found it. Aaron lead her up the stairs to her doorway. "Have a goodnight." Aaron said to Kia in a polite tone of voice.

Tue May 03, 2011 12:00 am
"Thanks Again, See you around Aaron."

Kia waved good bye to Aaron before entering her dark house.

Wed May 11, 2011 12:30 pm
"Be safe." Aaron said before leaving Kia, waving back at her. He started walking himself to his own house, with his people. He wondered what they would think of him being out so late... He didn't know. He could see in the dark, so there's no way he couldn't see his way through and not get hurt on the way. But, he was part of the elf clan, and they do not speek fondly about humans... but, ya' know what? Humans weren't that bad in Aaron's eyes... well, from what he saw, anyways.
Aaron walked a far enough distance away from Kia's house so that he could teleport himself back home. It was such a waste of time walking there, why not use his magic? Aaron looked around, seeing if anyone was around. There was no one. Aaron said a small incantation, and suddenly disappeared into the air. He appeared at his house, normal and fine, when suddenly one of his brother's tackled him to the ground. "H-hey!" Aaron struggled underneath the weight and the strength of his older brother Tye.
"Hey! Welcome back!" Tye said, then putting Aaron in a chokehold. "We missed you!" He said. That was his usual greeting, which he really didn't mean at all. Whenever Aaron and Tye get back together, Tye has to do some ridiculous stunt to Aaron before he could even take a step further. It was funny to see, but it kind of hurt for poor Aaron.

Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Kia walked into her house to find it empty, well she is the only child of her family. Her parents worked most of the time so she didn't find them home a lot times.

"There's no changing anything."

So lonely... stop that kia think positive, your parents work hard because they want to.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:07 pm
((Wanna skip to the next day already? :D))
Thu May 19, 2011 10:10 pm
((Yeah lets do that, you can take the lead here then))

Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 pm
((Okay :D))

The next day, Aaron teleported to school behind a bush where no one could see him. He looked if the coast was clear, if no one was there. There was no one there, so he started walking for the school entrance, sighing in relief. It was so much easier to teleport to school. Aaron couldn't see how humans could walk there, or even take the bus or a ride. It was just too much work, and a waste of time. If only everyone had that sort of power, to teleport.

Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 am
Entering onto school grounds Kia spotted Aaron.

"HEY AARON!"
Kia waved a hello to her fellow classmate.

She ran towards him and smiled,"Morning."

Sat May 21, 2011 1:33 pm
Aaron looked behind, expecting to see Kia. Aaron waved back to his fellow student here at school, also saying, "Good morning to you too."
Aaron started walking again, Kia by his side. "How was your night," Aaron asked her, "was it good?" Aaron knows his was. He slept very peacefully, which was odd for him. But, he still felt the full-nelson his brother put him in right before bed. What's in the boy's head? Lard? What makes him think he should take him down every time he sees him? Aaron didn't know, but he didn't really want to ponder to much about it, so he kept walking towards the school.

Sat May 21, 2011 4:46 pm
"It was very quiet and peaceful."
Kia knew that all her nights were like that.

"But besides that just doing the normal routine of homework, what about you what did you do?"

Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 pm
"Oh, nothing really," Aaron said, pondering on what he did yesterday, and trying to make it seem like he didn't teleport home yesterday by making it seem like he walked home, "I got home pretty late, but I finished my homework during school."
There was a silence that came up after that. It was very silent. And very akward.
"So... what are you doing after school?" Aaron asked Kia, hoping the silence would be gone.

Sun May 22, 2011 6:18 pm
"Not much just working on homework and doing nothing."

Kia said with a plain expression.

"well we better hurry up or we're going to be late if the bell rings again."

Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm
Aaron nodded. "Yes," He said, and started to walk in a fast pace, which was pretty fast. He was very light on his feet, so he could go some distance without getting really tired. Aaron thought to himself. He wondered if he should ask the question on his mind or not, wondering if it would be a stupid question. "If you do not mind me asking... what happens if we are late?" Aaron asked Kia curiously.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4