AnimeWarrior13 and me.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]

What do you want to be?
Human
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Vampire
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Werewolf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm
A guy goes to a restruant that is a vampire in the vampire world. There is a human who works there which is the boss's slave so the guy who the human served food . talkes to the boss and then the boss gives in a gives her to him and then now she is the guy who wanted her, slave. She tries to get out but he traps her for punishment.

Skeleton

Name:
what: ( vampire or human.)
bio:
picture: ( anime right? xD )
--------------------------------------------------
Samantha Zan
she is 17 year old
She is a cute human/ bookbinder.
She has been working at a fancy restruant that is in the vampire world. Doesnt like that she is in vampire world. She knows that she has special blood . She knows she is a bookbinder. She hopes to keep that a secret.She wants to become a vampire

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 pm
Name: Ashton Kimitoko
what: Vampire
bio: Ashton is the last of his clan because his parents were killed on treason, he doesn't get out much but once he starts to visit a resturant where he can smell human he starts to become intrigued to find out who the human is. Even though the other vampires look down on him he doesn't let that bother him, he just keeps his head held high.
picture:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm
Setting: in the restruant.

Samantha sighed as she looked at her 'boss' that was giving her orders then she nodded she hated that she was here in the world of night creatures. She then grabbed the clipboard that was black glaring at the 'boss.' She then walked out of the lounge. She then looked down as she went to a table. A couple, they look young but where she's at they're pretty old. She chuckled at her thought and said " may i tak your order" she smiled lightly. Then wrote down what they want she went where all the chefs were and then gave them the order and said " please hurry." She then sighed her voice was sweet. She then sat in the lounge.She was really bored. Why did she have to be here... oh yea shes a human... She rolled her eyes. She heard the bell then got up and then grabbed a tray went where the order was she put it on the tray she seen the food. Really it looked nasty.... She closed her eyes as she went to the table. Put the food there.
Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Ashton walked into the restaurant and sat down in a booth in the darkest corner of the restaurant.
He then snapped his fingers to get the waitresses attention.

"Hey I'm ready to order here..."

Ashton was a bit impatient on waiting he like things to go quickly the way he liked it.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Samantha smiled and then she heard snapping she looked at the others who were busy she then ran , well it was obvious she was human, her scent. wind started blowing so she stood in front of the table that had a guy who wanted food quickly. She sighed and then said " here is the menu. " as she putthe menu on the table and then started breathing heavy no one did that. She was out of breath because she ran. She hated it when customers were this way but then realized that she was near the bootth that had the darkest corner she gulped she always hated this booth. It gave her nightmeres. She couldnt see him cuz he was in the dark she knew that vampires can see in the dark. But humans cant she hated being huan, she was weak
Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 pm
"Finally i was dying here, lets see i'll have the veg cuisine make sure no sauce."

Ashton pushed the menu backed at the waitress and a smiled suddenly appeared across his face.

"Hey before you go can ask what a human like you is doing in a place like this serving food to vampires that would probably want to make you food?"

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 am
Samantha sighed and then wrote down the order as she was writing she heard a question. She slightly looked up and then seen a smile from him and said " well uhm im actually not sure..." she kept thinking the question in her head... She was confused.. she paused thinking of her child hood memory and said " never mind.. ill have your food on the table in anysecond" she nodded and leaving she was scared but confused . Why did he want to know.... " hmm' she said. Then she went to the chef's room and yelled the order. Only where the chefs can hear. She kept the thought and then. She gulped she was scared what if she was the food.... The boss screamed her name so she yelled " coming!" as she rolled her eyes she ran to the boss's courter. she said " yes?" He glared at her and said " i heard what you and that... boy were talking about... What did i say about talking to the customers beside food!" he voice was getting higher. She kept backing up scared he then went towards her and said ? dont do it ever again!" she frowned a tear ran down her cheek she wanted to get out....She tehn said " im sorry!" she got slapped she frowned. and put on her knees and cried....She then felt fangs to her neck and she got bit she cried and said " no...." she closed her eyes and once the boss were done. She cried and said " why!" she hated being human.
Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 am
Ashton heard crying coming from the kitchen he got up and went to check it out. Once he got through the door he saw the waitress that attended him on the ground and a vampire near her with blood on his mouth.

"Don't you have control over yourself."

Ashton got closer to the two he raised his fist and sent the guy flying he held his hand out to the girl while also offering her his handkerchief.

"I think it would be wise if you come to work for me and leave this dump where you get attacked by your own colleagues at work, what do you say princess."

Ashton looked at the girl in the eyes and sighed.

"You deserve much more than this human."

Ashton laughed to himself.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 am
Samantha sighed and then seen him through the boss flying she gasped, she sighed she was still crying. Wet tears running down her cheeks she then put her pony tails out and her hair was wavy she hid the bite mark she frowned and then looked at him and said " i know i do..." but then paused realizng he said princess,, she blushed she grabbed his soft hand and hugged him and said " t-thank you" she closed her eyes tightly. then she noticed his eyes staring into hers.. she smiled and said " how do i deserve more you are the one with the forever life span... your just very lucky." she looked down, in her hand was his handkercheif. she wiped the tears and said " but what about your food?" she then said " right im the human here..." she sighed lightly... she hugged him and then realized what she was doing and then let go and said " thanks again..." Her sweet voice sounding like the spring.
Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 am
"I only meant the food part as the joke sorry, but i guess i'll just eat at home, come on unless you want to stay here."

Ashton was a bit surprised that the girl was hugging him.

"Why do you want to become a vampire, its just a curse that you can't really escape."

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:12 am
Samantha said "i have the fear of death and well. I know its coming to me and every second im closer being dead. " she sighed and then said " the joke thing its fine... " she giggled lightly. " i didnt... really get upset about it. " she then put the clipboard andpaper on a table near them and said " so what does your place look like. " she smiled. she then put the handkercheif in his pocket. She Blushed from the hug she didnt mean to. She then said " im sorry about that hug... its just no one has been nice to me.." she smiled lightly. She then added about the vampire question " i want to become a vampire because you can live forever and trust me i have a curse myself. Most of the vampires want me because of it. Ill show you when we get home."
Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 am
Ashton took the girl by the hand and led her out of the building.

"So whats your name, mines Ashton.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:21 am
Samantha smiled and then heard a question. She then said " uhm Samantha you can call me sam or sammy" she smiled and then looked around. Her blonde hair was now blowing from the wind. Should she tell him about her magic? she shrugged answering her thought...
Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 pm
Ashton lead Sam through a path the was covered by trees on both sides until they reached a huge gate and behind the gate a huge house.

"This is where you'll be staying now, there are some rules that i will explain to you later once you get some rest."

Ashton unlocked the gate and entered through walking up to the front door, as soon as he was close enough he threw the doors open and said to Sam with his back towards her.

"Welcome to Kimitoko Mansion."

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 am
Sam smiled and then seen the mansion, a huge house , pretty things, It was. Wow. She couldnt explain it. Amzing. Well something better than that she smiled and said " okay." once he saod there would be rules. She then smiled and hugged him. then Went out of the hug quickly and then blushed as she looked down.
Page 1 of 8