AnimeWarrior13 and me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]

What do you want to be?
Human
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Vampire
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Werewolf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm
The man and his companions got closer to Sam with grim looks on their faces.

"You are coming with us bookbinder."

The man that spoke took hold of her arm with a firm but hurtful grip.

Ashton looked down all the hallways for Sam.

"SAM WHERE ARE YOU."

The man pulled Sam down the stairs nearly dragging her out of the mansion.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 am
Sam looked at the guys, " b-but, " She then felt her arm grabbed she tried to get out, but then she felt him pull her outside. She wanted Ashton. She screamed for Ashton and then wondered. How did they know she was a bookbinder.She gulped scared.
Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm
Ashton heard Sams voice and headed towards it. He came to a stop when a group of men just outside the gate were dragging Sam away.

"SAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM."

The men turned their heads to see Ashton coming at them, but the one who had Sam in his grip pulled out a weapon and aimed it at her. One of the others did the same but this weapon was crossbow that shot cross shape stakes.

"One step further and the girl is gone."

Ashton stopped where he was and spat at the ground. Night was approaching and Ashton would be at full strength to get Sam back.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:24 am
Sam felt her be dragged more, She frowned she was scared. She then felt a weapon on her. Her eyes widened. " A--ashton!!" she gulped. She then wrapped her leg around the guy who had the weapon on her she finally tried to run but another guy grabbed her. She gasped. She closed her eyes tightly tears flooding down she was so scared.
Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 am
Ashton bared his fangs at the men.

"LET HER GO!!!!"

The man in charged snickered at Ashton but then a grim look came over his face as he saw the night sky rise.

Ashton broke into a smile and he quickly disarmed everyone.

"You should have known better than to try to kidnap someone around sunset."

He jumped into the middle of the group and started to fight then off one by one. He looked at the one that had Sam. Ashton knocked him off his feet to the ground and bared his fangs at him in a hiss.

"Retreat we'll get the girl some other time."

The boss of the men yelled the order to fall back and leave the girl. Ashton saw them leave and rushed over to Sam.

"Are you alright Sam? You had me pretty worried."

Ashton laughed a bit at the last part he said.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:13 am
sam seen all this commotion, she was deathly scared now. she gulped. She noted that to never mess with a vampire around sunset. as he ran towards her she smiled softly. She was happy a little. realizing that they were coming back for her. She then looked around and then looked at him, " Yeah, worried? " she asked. she bit her lower lip smiling a little.
Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Ashton took Sam by the arm and lifted her up in a bridal hold.

"Come on lets get back inside, tonight you are going to sleep some where safer for now."

Ashton started to walk back towards the mansion with Sam in his arms.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 pm
Sam felt her in his arms , She cuddled close to him, okay. " she spoke as he walked. she was surprised e acted like she was nothing looking to see the guys were gone. She turned back and sighed.
Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm
Ashton looked down at Sam from the corners of his eyes but quickly looked back up ahead, he started to feel flustered once he remembered the style that he was holding Sam in.

"I know it may inconvenience you but i think it best if you sleep in my room tonight as a better way for me to protect you. You can i have my bed i'll take the couch."

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am
Sam looked at him and smiled softly and bit her lower lip. She was happy. She bit her lower lip and when he spoke she turned a red shade. She then giggled softly and said, " No can you be in the bedroom too.. I want to be safe.. " it was true she wanted him there
Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 am
Ashton looked directly into Sams eyes and smiled sweeyly at her.

"Alright i'll be there by your side to protect you."

Ashton entered the mansion and took Sam to his room, he didn't care what the vampires that were waking up would say when Sam scent was coming from his room, he just wanted to keep her safe.

"Here we go."

Ashton opened the door to his room and set Sam down gently.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:47 am
Sam smiled and watched them walk over to that. She giggled and looked around his room, " your room is huge" She bit her lower lip.
Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm
Ashton nodded in agreement.

"You can use the space as you wish but turn it any different to how it is now."

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm
Sam looked at him and bit her lower lip she was so nervous around.
Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:21 pm
Ashton walked over to the windows and pulled back the curtains to let in the full moon light.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the library okay."

Ashton head for the door of the room.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8