AnimeWarrior13 and me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]

What do you want to be?
Human
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Vampire
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Werewolf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm
Sam said " you havent heard of bookbinders..." she then looked at him who was speechless. She then imformed " bookbinders can read something in a book and whatever is in the book that she reads becomes real." she sighed and then looked at him smiling. "for example, im reading a book out loud and it said ' And she took his hand and preyed for him' then somehow a girl would take a guys hand..." she sighed and then smiled.
Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm
"Oh now i see, well thats some gift you have there. Well apart from that i should explain the rules to you. First one is don't make to much noise so the other vampires don't wake up, second don't roam the halls at night alone its safer if you advise me or something so nothing happens, and the the last one advise me when you want to go outside because the gates only open with a special key so the outside vampires don't come in. Got all that?"

Ashton looked at Sam.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm
Sam sighed and then said " yeah it is." once he said rules she sighed and then listened and then thought ' but then i wont be .. able to be a vampire" she then looked at him and smiled and then said " i got it." she looked at him. she said " you know i just want to be a vampire so no one want my blood anymore and well it goes with my witchyness.. " she then got a phone call she picked her cell and put one finger up to ashton for 1 second. she then said " hello?" her brother said " hey lil sis . hows the human life going" sam sighed and said " well its okay... talking to a friend here, but uhm whats your vampire life doing right now?" the brother smiled and said " uhm just talking to his little sister and well. im hungery" sam sighed and said " what did i tell you that im not giving you my blood anymore.." she sighed. the brother said " but your so tasty.."
Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:56 pm
Why do i get the feeling that she wants to become a vampire just to escape this world or become apart of it.

Ashton finished his breakfast while sam was talking on her phone. He got up and collected the empty plates and took them to the kitchen to wask then. Once done Ashton went back to the dining room to see if Sam was done talking.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm
sam sighed and said " fine ill meet you tonight" she then shut the phone she then seen him and said "tonight can i go out side? just to walk around?"
Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am
Ashton sighed and looked at Sam in the eyes.

"Fine, but if you need me to be there if a situation puts you in an awkward postition just blow on this whistle, I'm the only vampire that can here it alright."

Ashton handed Sam a silver whistle.

"Use it wisely okay."

Ashton left and went into his study.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 am
Sam looked at the whistle and then nodded. She then closed her eyes as she was left alone she then ran to her room she didnt want to go.. she looked down on the floor and started to cry a little... she had a job interveiw for singing and performing. She smiled. She loved singing and dancing. She loved to it. But thenremembered her brother she sighed. She had a tight grip on it.

( can you be her brother, alex when she goes out of the castle..?)
Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm
((Sure i can be Alex))

Alex stood there waiting for his sister in the shadows, he was resting up against a tree while waiting to smell his sisters scent.

Shes making me wait a long time, how long does it take to get out of an old mansion like that one.

Alex sighed.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:18 am
(thanks)

Sam then got out of her bed and notice the time she then got out of the mansion she seen then looked door so she slid through the fence and seen her brother she smiled and then said " hey al" she smiled running to him and hugging him tightly.
Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm
"Hey sis, hows it going in that place your staying in."

Alex hugged his sister back while brushing her hair aside from her face.

"It seems that mansion is owned by a dead clan, but from what i here the only survivor of the clan is a disgrace outcast that calls himself a true vampire."

Alex scoffed at the mention of the clan survivor.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Sam said " its going good so far... " she had her whistle hidden it was in her pocket. She smiled and said " they are." she looked at the mansion and said " and i like one of them to." she looked at him. " so when are you gonna drink from me because i have a job interview tonight. " she smiled.
Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 pm
Alex moved close to his sister and lifted her hair and bit into her neck drinking a bit of her blood.

"Well i better not take a lot so you can get to that job interview, see you around sis."

Alex wiped blood from his mouth and disappeared into the dark heading towards town.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:22 am
Sam had to ly to him so he can take just a little. She felt her neck get bitten she sighed and said " yeah i know" she then smiled she then see him leave she couldnt beileve she had to ly to her own brother..She headed back home. She then went back to the mansion and went back to her bedroom she sighed and layed on the bed... Feeling ashamed.
Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Ashton Heard the door to the gate and the door to the entrance of the mansion open and close.

I guess sams back, but why do i smell blood?

Ashton got up and headed to Sams room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Sam are you alright i smell blood did you get bitten or something?"

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm
Sam heard a knock she sighed her neck was bleeding a little though... She went up and thought crap im in trouble , She sighed and then answered the door and said " hey." she smiled friendly she held her neck so the blood wouldnt show..
Page 3 of 8