anime
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 am
OMG so many animes that I love! Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and Hunter X Hunter are great animes to me.xD
Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:31 pm
I love anime. I watch a variety of different kinds. I love ones with action and romance, fighting ones like bleach and naruto, along with the gundum ones. samurai 7 and many others

but i also like nice sweet school life ones.

I also like the ones that are fantasy one set in different eras like saikoku monogatara and others like this

I also like yaoi anime as well. though I am not a big fan of yuri

yumera passtisere was a nice one. oh there are so many for me to list here
Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:31 pm
My two favorite animes are probably Fairy Tail and Ao no Exorcist. I watch a lot of action, adventure, fantasy and fighting anime, and the occasional slice of life. Your Lie In April was also a great anime. Recently I started Gosick, which is very interesting. The list just keeps growing.
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:26 pm
At the moment I'm watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. I really enjoy the series and all its spinoffs.
Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:18 pm
I like different genres. I just want a good story.

I just got finished watching Ghost Hound which oddly enough, wasn't about a dead dog at all. XD It was a really well done story that occasionally had me pausing the video to Google things so I could understand them better. It was the best sort of story; there were a lot of seemingly unrelated things introduced that all became tied together at the end.
Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:44 pm
That sounds interesting, Paganbeer.
Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:03 pm
It really was! I found it when I was searching for horror anime. (I've definitely seen scarier anime, but it was a great story.)

I prefer to watch them subbed instead of dubbed. I've watched both, and it seems like the story is better in the subbed versions. Ghost Hound only had the first episode subbed on YouTube, but I Googled and found a couple anime sites with the rest of the episodes subbed. Very Happy

Another anime I really liked was Ore Monogatari!. That one was a shoujo romance anime. It's really sweet, and the characters are wonderful. (Takeo's mom is hilarious.) I think you might like it. I'm a little sad that it's over, though. 24 episodes and they've finished airing. I'd love to watch more.
Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:41 am
I'm watching Fairy Tale and Railgun and One Piece.
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am
i need to watch anime more often . my last one was death note
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2