Angel's Quest for Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:04 am
I'm happy to hear that your Christmas was pleasant.

My brother made a very tasty breakfast scramble casserole for Christmas brunch. Yumm!

I got popcorn and candy as my gifts.

I meant to clean house and do chores on Sunday, but didn't end up really doing anything.

About the most I do for New Year's Day or Eve is watch the Rose Bowl Parade on TV. It has very pretty floats that must be completely covered in plant materials.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:41 am
Mmmmm, that sounds good. I love the breakfast egg and sausage caserole my mom always made. I have the recipe now, but I don't really make it that often. Hubby is a vegetarian and hates eggs, so it would be me eating it. Which I don't have a problem with XD

Sometimes we need a day off ^^

I don't do anything except work for New Year's Eve/Day nowadays. Which I'm completely fine with. I'm glad I made it home safely tonight from work; I definitely saw some crazy drivers out there tonight. I'm sure I'll see them again tomorrow night too. At least I'm driving home relatively early at night, and not late, or early early morning.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:07 pm
*throws coins about like confetti* Good luck on your quest! Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:29 pm
It's nice not being in retail anymore. Now I don't have to work almost every holiday and weekend; instead I get them off. My best friend, however does work retail now, and has for a number of years. This switches the previous situation from when I did retail work.

You do have to watch out for wild drivers and crazy weather. About two weeks ago there was a vigorous snowstorm on a Friday before dawn. I went to drive to work, but the roads were so bad that I almost got stuck on a hill. I turned around and went home and called off. Then I looked out the window three or four hours later and the roads were only wet. Bah! I just stayed home. My hands were all raw from the soap we use anyway.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:01 am
Here in California, it doesn't matter what the situation is. If it's raining, a significant amount of people forget how to drive safely. It can be pretty scary with all of the crazy driving.

Oh man, the amount of times we need to use the hand sanitizer at work is insane. My hands are permanently dry and some days are a bit raw. I need to get better at putting some kind of lotion or hand cream on after work and or before bed. If I don't, my hands hurt.
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:51 am
I find I like using Bag Balm or petroleum jelly best. They seem to help me the most.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:11 pm
My mom got me some medicated hand cream that seems to be working. Plus, it's not really greasy, which means I'm more likely to keep using it.
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:37 pm
Ah! That is good that you have something you like for treating your dry hands.

I wear some cotton gloves to bed to keep the petroleum jelly I slathered on my hands from going everywhere.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Quests and Good Deeds All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36