Angel's Quest for Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:20 pm
That's good that you managed to find those pesky berries you were looking for! I showed up at almost the last possible minute and had to rush to finish the quests.

The new event items look just as lovely as the last. I can't wait to get them all. I'm getting a set for someone else too because they won't be here for the event.

----

I hope that someone shows up eventually that can trade you those Yorick Wings. I know they're the ones that are really hard to find. The only pair I ever had was the silver version of them!
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:09 pm
Glad you were able to finish the quests, Angel. It was a bummer that I worked the last three days of the event, else I would have given more clues.

What is Gaia doing for their Christmas event? The usual singing carols at the shops and Lake Kindred stuff?

I'm going to be working on a set for Rayven. I know Bo won't be here too, so hopefully I can help them both out. I'm already over half way finished for my own set. And I have this weekend off, so that will be helpful. Though, I think the only way I'm going to get that many stars is if I post some things in the Wordsmith's Nook. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm
I'm on Gaia too, doing the Christmas event. They have caroling in the shops and a item/gold drive event for some more event items. It's a really typical event honestly, but I'm spending more time just hanging around in the forums at this point. I already got all their caroling items. I haven't checked Lake Kindred, so I'm not sure if they're doing anything there.

I'll help you out with getting Bo's items! I was actually planning on doing that already since I saw they weren't going to be here for the event.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 am
Oh, awesomesauce!
I have my set now, so first I'll be working on Rayven's set. Hopefully that shouldn't take too long.

I logged onto Gaia a week ago, I think? I had logged on in November because I needed some references from an old RP thread for this year's NaNoWriMo. I felt like messing around with my avi. Still don't feel like returning though. There really isn't anything or anyone for me to go back to on Gaia, and I'm okay with that. I like it better here, and with only one avatar site, it's much easier to keep up with events.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:34 am
I still haven't quite gotten my set, but as you know I'm almost there!

I hadn't really logged into Gaia for months until I decided to log in for the Christmas event. I just felt like checking out how everything was going and playing around with my avatar. I do like it better here, but Gaia was my original home and it still holds a special place in my heart. It might not be what it used to be, but it's still mine.

So I got bored earlier and decided to try to learn to do pixel art better. I made a strawberry that I'm very proud of!

Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:57 am
I hope you both get the extra sets you are working on for others. <3

About the only things I did not get from the Christmas event that I might want are the following : the Merry red dress, Merry green dress, Merry red cloak, Merry green cloak, Merry red hat, Merry green hat, Snowman red scarf, and Snowman green scarf. I have gold for them of course.

The last time I saw the gold yorick wings available they had been put in the smuggler's shop for a ton of gold a few years ago. Some people pooled their gold to get them and now share them.

Yup. That is basically the event on gaia this year. You can carol in the shops, visit the tree in zomg, and donate cheap items to Rufus. The caroling set is pale pink and cream this year, and really pretty. Rufus' set is really deep, vivid colors, and the thumbnails give me a circus impression. They don't seem to be doing anything new in lake kindred this year.

Cute little pixel strawberry there. <3

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:34 am
I might have some extras because multiple people were kind enough to send me event items since I showed up right when the currency stopped dropping. I'll check for you.

I didn't even realize they were doing anything in zOMG to be honest. Probably because I haven't played it in a while. I might go check it out later just because. I love the caroling set. Pastels are my favorite, though part of me wishes they'd made a second set that was a bit less pastel for those who don't like them. I haven't gotten to look at Rufus' set yet. I haven't opened them.

Thanks! I really want to get better at my pixeling, and I've been in a really good mood today so I decided to give it a try.
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 pm
Thanks for checking your inventory. My computer was in the shop a couple of days, so I did not get to do a lot for the event.

The zomg thing is something they seem to do every year. It' basically just some extra log in gift chances. I had mostly forgotten about it. I don't go in zomg a lot.

I have colored in stuff for solia's customizing system. They had a pumpkin contest for Halloween, and a santa hat contest for Christmas. Some people are really good at it.

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm
It looks like I have extras of the two snowman scarves you need. I'd forgotten to look until just now. I must have went to do something. I just got lucky and people helped me out because I missed the event.

Ah okay. I probably won't go into zOMG because it never runs right on my computer anyways. Stupid thing likes to take its fits.

Oh gosh, I haven't been on Solia in forever. I bet some people are really good at it! I might lighten the colors on my cute little strawberry a bit, but even now I think it still looks nice. I have a list of fruits I'm wanting to make little pixel arts for just because.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:04 pm
Luna - Nice work on the strawberry!

Angel - I might have some extras of stuff, I'll check.

And....YOU MUST ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!!!! XD There's a chance at the Yorick Wings!!! But there must be at least 21 entries for that to happen!!!!!

Long-term Citizen
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:33 am
I'll give the contest a shot, but I don't hold out that much hope for this current outfit of mine wining.

Thank you for your help. <3

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:35 pm
I sent you extras of what I have. Up to you if you want to send gold; I get extras for this reason. Very Happy

Yes, enter!!! You could be pleasantly surprised! If we get enough entries....

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 am
I sent you those two snowman scarves, Angel! I really don't need anything for them. They were given to me after all, so it seems awkward to ask for money Laughing.
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:06 pm
Thank you both. <3
I sent each of you some gold.

Your outfits are lovely. I will have to see about posting my screenshot of my avatar to the contest today.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:32 pm
Glad to help!

Thank you! I like your outfit too! Your entry will make 6, which means the prize will be bumped to the next tier, which is 1 gem.
Page 32 of 34