Angel's Quest for Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:40 am
I'm sure I have stuff I haven't worn in my inventory, too. I my wear it someday. I don't try to clear out my hoard much at all ever.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:26 am
I've given up on decluttering my inventory. If I have duplicates of items, I'll sell or give away those, but other than that, I don't really sell anything.
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:32 pm
I really don't even bother getting rid of extras or stuff I don't want. XD
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 pm
I just never know how to price things anymore Very Happy I wonder how many items there are in total Laughing

Not sure if I asked, but any plans for New Year's Eve?
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm
[b]I'm never sure how to price things at all either. If I ever do sell items, I just guess by comparing them to something similar and make a guess about an offer. One thing I like about a marketplace over an exchange forum is the ease of buying and selling.

I don't rally have plans for New Year's Eve, per say. However, I do have a friend I see on some Sundays and go see a movie or video and then have dinner together. We may do that this coming weekend. What I usually do for New Year's is watch the Rose Bowl Parade on New Year's Day. The floats for it are so pretty since they are all decorated with flowers and plants.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:53 pm
That's true - I'm not a fan of haggling with prices Very Happy

I don't think I've ever actually watched the Rose Bowl Parade. Maybe I'll check it out this year, since I don't have to work. Dinner and a movie are always a great choice! Hubby and I do that frequently. There have been several times where we've wanted to see a movie, but we've seen everything that was playing Laughing

I'm not sure what we're doing. I'm always nervous to go out on New Year's Eve. People can get kind of crazy.
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:58 pm
The Rose Bowl parade was quite nice, but it was a little dull to watch by myself.

lately what my friend and I have been doing is watching episodes of Game of Thrones over at his place. I have just finished watching all of season three the other day

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 pm
Yay, another event!!!

By the time the next season of Game of Thrones comes out (next year), I'll probably need to watch some sort of recap before, just so I can remember what's been happening. Laughing
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 am
Zantarni's lovely Eidyllion festival has delightful merpeople theme this year. <3

Game of Thrones episodes can rocket through the plot quite quickly. I find myself looking up things in the fan wikis to get a handle on what happened in the show. It may take me the rest of the year to catch up on all the seasons. I have just started season four.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 am
I've done a lot of online reading too. It's hard to catch everything, so it's nice to be able to read some synopses when needed.

How have you been between events? Getting ready for Easter at work?
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 pm
I usually just peruse articles on line when I want some information. I don't usually read much on-line. Most of my reading is on paper. Looking up stuff on-line is very convenient, though. I can tend to mix up game of thrones characters, or want craft techniques. Sometimes I just think of some history question or such that I want answered.

I have been hopping between menewsha, solia, and zantarni events to pecking away at them. Gaia had some problems with their valentine event slowing down their site, so that event is delayed.

At work we have been busily packing bunny sugar cookies.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm
I play mindless games online instead of doing things that need to get done ^^;

Have you been watching any of the Olympics?
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:55 am
No. I have not been watching the olympics. I am not much of a sports fan.

Well, if I am hanging out on avatar forums, watching random youtubes, or aimlessly web surfing, I am surely not likely to be doing stuff that I should be doing. XD

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:21 pm
I like watching the figure skating and the snow boarding. The other events are 'meh' to me. Hockey is fun when I'm in the right mood to watch it. Other than that, I mostly just watch baseball with hubby.

Laughing I'm the same way.
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 am
Are you doing OK with the event?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29