Angel's Quest for Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:26 am
Ah yes, the holidays are rapidly approaching. Hopefully it won't be too stressful Yes
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:31 am
I have so much work at work it is crazy! x.x

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:33 am
Any more than usual for the holidays?
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:24 am
I work at a cookie factory, so crazy busy is about normal for this time of year. Our biggest orders are for Christmas assortments and packages. Fall/Halloween stuff is the second biggest group.

We work twelve and a half hours - not including our half-hour lunch break. We stand in one place all day, so people really look forward to break times. You have to get someone to take your spot if you want to go to the bathroom or get a drink.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:28 am
Ugh, that sounds painful.
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:51 am
I have gel heel inserts and I still grab several corrugated cardboard boxes to stand on every morning. That is because we have to stand all day on a cement floor without any mats. Plus I go to the chiropractor often to get an adjustment and a massage. In fact my next appointment with the chiropractor is tomorrow. I will have to make sure to have an appointment every week until the end of the year. Not only does it help my muscles, it is also an excuse to leave work early.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:32 am
I'm kind of baffled that they don't give you padded mats to stand on. I'd want to make sure my employees were as comfortable as I could.
Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:48 am
They don't want to pay someone to keep the mats clean. IE : spend any $$$$$$

EDIT : December 24th :

At least now I am taking a week off for vacation this coming week - the week after Christmas. <3 Not only do I get to relax, I can spend some time playing the Christmas events on zantarni, gaia, solia, and menewsha.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:46 am
Yay for vacation!! We all need some time off for our own sanity XD
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:19 pm
Yes we certainly do. XD

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas, and are doing well on the event.

We sure do need a lot of ornaments to get a set of event items. I wonder when the event ends. This time they did not announce the ending day in the announcement. I guess I had better hurry on finishing it.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:06 pm
I'll be heading over to my parent's house in an hour or so. I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner and presents Very Happy What are your Christmas plans?

We need 159 ornaments, and the first post for the event announcement says it ends January 2nd. For some reason, I feel like they're giving us more time than past events. I'm certainly not complaining XD I hope you're doing well with the ornament gathering too!
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:21 pm
I went over to my brother's house earlier today. We had brunch and exchanged gifts. I got a pair of slippers and a fragrance set. He has a new young cat that I got to snuggle bunches since it is so friendly. It sounds like you will have a nice time yourself.

OK. I did not remember seeing the end date in the announcement. However, January 2nd seems to be the fairly usual end for Yorick's Day events. Then again my memory may be somewhat vague about those details.

I have already bought a few items already that I was the very most interested in. A few items I am not that interested in, so I may not get an entire set for this event. It depends on how well ornament gathering goes, but it is going well so far.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:35 pm
Kitty! XD I love fur children! I had a great time at my parent's house. We weren't sure if my grandmother was going to come, but she did. And my mother-in-law initially wanted to stay home, but at the last minute, she wanted to come with us. So we all got to celebrate together Heart We had a delicious dinner, followed by coffee and pie, then presents Very Happy

Eh, maybe I'm just miss-remembering past events. Or maybe it's because the currency collecting is going really well for me, so I'm just not used to having this much a few days into the event Laughing

I'm glad it's going well for you too. I just decided to get a whole set. I may never wear certain items, but who knows, maybe that one item will be the one I need to complete a future outfit XD

Any plans for New Years Eve?
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 pm
I luff kittehs, too. <3

I'm glad to hear you had such a nice time at your gathering. It sounds like lots of fun for all.

Yes. Currency collecting can sometimes be iffy. So, if you are able to get a full event set, you might as well do so. One never knows if one may be able to use that certain unusual item from it someday.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:03 pm
Though on the other side, I'm sure there are items I have in my inventory that I've never worn once Laughing And every time I try to clean out my inventory and sell some things, I have a hard time letting some items go. It makes no sense O.o
Page 28 of 29