Angel's Quest for Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Ooh a white unicorn sounds pretty. ^_^
I have a Garfield beanie, hes soft. XD
The winged kitty sounds cool! I love North Carolina, it is so pretty there. XD
My husbands family is from Atlanta area too , and North Carolina. So we get to vacation there from time to time. We went back last October and had a fun vacation and road trip, it was pretty neat.

that sounds cool, it must be fun getting to go to all of those conventions. I always wanted to go to one, but i have not been able to attend yet. They had some sort of comic book type convention on our island a few years ago,but i didn't end up getting to attend.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:35 pm
I need to get going on gathering those red star flowers. I just went to the event shop and got a bunch of items. I wanted to make sure I got the things I wanted most from the event with the heap of star flowers that I had so far. There are still some things left that I want, but there are a couple days left in the event still at least.

Have you seen the Biltmore Estate? It is a really cool mansion to tour. It was used for the outside shots of stately Wayne Manor in the Batman movie.

I have gone to some really interesting conventions. I went to the world costuming convention once. It had some great masquerade/cosplays there. I also went to a fairy convention and a Renfair. However, it has been quite a few years since I have gone to any other conventions than the local ones. I will have to see if I can manage to go to some different and/or out of town ones soonish.

Update : April 14th.

The Easter event has started here (and on gaia's zomg at least, too) and I have the last half of this week and all next week to do them. I will also see what solia and menewsha are up to for Easter as well. Gaia will probably have more starting for Easter in a few days. I wonder if we will have event quests here for this event.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 am
I just noticed the event today, but I guess it started yesterday XD I spent a couple of hours this morning/afternoon and I think I almost have my full set; I don't usually buy stuff until I have enough for everything, but I couldn't wait, lol.

I'm not sure about event quests, but the event contest just popped up. It's an egg decorating contest. I'll enter, but I'm not really a fan of art related contests.
Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:36 am
Hello there again. How are you?

I noticed the eggs a couple of days ago so I knew that the Easter event was on it's way. I have found over 45 of the 60 hidden eggs.

I saw the egg coloring page contest. I usually don't enter contests. About the only time I do enter them is when there is a participation prize that I want.

No quest yet so far.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:57 am
I think I need about 15 more pink eggs, and then I'll have my full set. Blaze said that there were enough of the blue, green, and red eggs to get 2 sets of those items. I can't seem to find them all though. I need one more red, and 4 more blue.

The Spectrum Faewings don't interest you? XD
Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:54 am
I have not bought any of the event items yet, so I do not know if I have found enough of the hidden eggs. I only have twenty-two of the pink eggs from posting, so I think I need more of them.

I did however find a mouse in my washing machine when I was taking out the clothes for the dryer. 0.o I tried to trap him in a plastic bag, but only managed to set him loose. I put out a trap baited with peanut butter, and set the clothes I saw him on top of to re-rinse.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:56 am
There was a mouse in your washing machine?!
He must be a very clean mouse O.o
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:10 pm
The dirty little rodent was very much alive when I saw him in the washing machine yesterday. He must have been the one responsible for leaving all the little mouse droppings all over my basement - and even in the garage. I think he probably fell in there as I was taking the laundry out. Since I could not catch him last night I set out a mouse trap baited with peanut butter beside the freezer in the basement. Sure enough, this morning, there he was dead in the trap. I tossed him out the back door and re-set the trap in the garage just to make sure he had brought no friends along with him.

UPDATE : April 17th.

I don't seem to have caught any other mice or rats so far. The trap did go off for some reason, so I re-set it. I do need to re-attach some insulation around the air duct work going through my garage, though.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:19 am
Awww, poor mouse. I hope there are not any other mice scurrying about.
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:44 pm
Well, that's the circle of life. I would like to get a cat actually. It is rather dull to live by myself.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:35 pm
I suppose. Cats can be good company ^^

Defender of the Realm
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:21 pm
Both cats and dogs can be very good companions and there are so many of them available in shelters.

I found my big Ginger, cat with thumbs (polydactyl) at the local ASPCA. . .he is a great companion. He is always waiting for me to come home to tell me about his day, while I make coffee. . of course all while he is being scritched and petted. Nico loves our routine.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:44 pm
I's get a cat now, but it is the low time of year for money. I work in a cookie factory, so we tend to have short hours after Easter for a little bit. Plus Spring is when I pay my car insurance. I would have plenty of time to spend with a new cat, though. Which is unlike late fall where I have plenty of money from working overtime, but lots of work, too.

There is a pet store nearby my home that adopts cats. It has an area where these two no-kill shelters can bring in their cats for adoptions. You can look over the cats whenever the store is open. And, each evening people from the shelters come in to permit adoptions.

Goldfish and parakeets are cool, too.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 am
It's nice to see no-kill shelters still around. My cat, Gadalf the Grey, talks at me non-stop. He'll be totally quite when my husband is home and I'm gone, but as soon as I walk in, he's yowling at me and then we have a conversation back and forth XD

Your avatar is cute, Angel =)
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 am
Awww! Your cat sounds so cute! <3 *Snuggles him!* ^.^

I want to try to get my house fixed up and tidy a bit before I get a cat. I settled my parents' estate, so I am ready to start on remodeling. However, it is now the busy season at work. It seems like major projects will have to wait until Spring.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29