All Things Crochet [Now with Moon Tube]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:55 pm
<3 Added. So far I've been pretty good on Fp just playing around with Knuffel. -smiley face-

Mine involves many year long or multi-year long stuff and continual series. I'm a crazy person.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:01 pm
XD Excellent.

LOL! I think some of mine might be the stuff of more than one year, too. Stories sometimes keep going.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:11 pm
Also Merry Christmas!

I'm, eventually, trying to write a story. Problem is my brain is uncreative, I have struggled to write my whole life, and research takes so long.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:13 pm
Same to you! Very Happy

Well, if you need help with story writing, I've helped other peeps get their stories out through RP. Also taught paragraph structure and stuff while doing it. lol But I doubt you have trouble with that.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:25 pm
I think I just need to finish my research (It has science gobbly gook and time period specific gook) and sit down and make a plan. Once I get to that point I think I will be ok.

You know what has been going on in my life, I'm doing nothing right now. XD

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:37 pm
Okay!

Dunno. Many would say that you're doing more than me!

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:46 pm
Oh I'm busy as **** but there is a difference between doing things and getting things done. I'm firmly on the doing nothing side of things. XD
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:44 pm
LMBO. Right now my life is full of rescuing a story from a fanfiction site that I no longer like (I have to type a whole new copy of it from the mess they've made of it on the site) and playing those MMOs I've been jabbering about. Oh, and putting some weird outfits on avatars and pets. Though I DID get the laundry washed today too.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:09 pm
The thing I need to do is find my binder from student teaching so I can pull info from it rather than starting over.

Guess what I have lost and haven't spent time looking for?

I did stay up till 4am looking at textile books on Amazon.

Good news is I have settled a mental debate I've had for a while. The thing I need to do as an artist is plants and textiles.

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:12 pm
And today I couldn't even get one chapter copied. Sad Stupid eyes.

The binder. *hug*

Plants! Yes!

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:09 am
Awwww!

Still haven't found it and I did do some looking. It is hard because everything is half packed and everywhere.

I talked with potential roommates for the place I want to live. The girl that likely would have been the best to live with doesn't think it is a good idea. I'm sitting here going the issue (which I totally understand being reserved about) is my cat doesn't play will with others. She has two cats. The way I see it is keep your cats out of my room and there is no problem. That is it. I would have had that expectation even if I didn't have a cat with a personal space bubble.

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:37 pm
Yeah. They're wimps. *grumble*

Oiii. I've lost some clothes and washing bags. I'm starting to suspect that I may have left them in the laundry room while my brain was malfunctioning from lack of dandelion and nettle.

I guess she didn't realize that a cat could be happy in just one room? *hug*

I got a game character up onto a roof the other day. With her horse. ...Did I already babble about that to you?

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:44 pm
I've done that before. Left things in a laundry room.

I guess she couldn't be bothered and now my move in date is pushed back. I don't know what I'm going to do.

No I don't think you have!

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:47 pm
This puts me down to ONE sport tank and only two washing bags, and those are the things I find it hardest to replace besides shoes. *shakes head at self*

Awww. *hug* It sounds like she wouldn't have suited anyway, if she's that closed minded.

The horse even whinnied in protest on the way up. And he's not one that says much otherwise.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:51 pm
It sounds like she is busy as **** and likely has had enough of responsibility. That isn't a good thing but it would mean I got more alone time as she would have been out. The bigger problem I have is it cost me another possible spot with another group. Who also had a cat. Ya my cat has a bad history with another cat do to a negligent adopter. I'm being upfront about that to be a responsible owner and let people know she has to have space and time to adjust. I don't know what that translates to in other peoples minds but they are likely running away with their thoughts.

Now do that with a cow!

Also what type of laundry bags?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 76 of 85