All Things Crochet [Now with Moon Tube]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:37 pm
Ahhh. Den has three of the original games, but she still likes the phone one too. Isn't it wild how the same game can hit different people differently? I know she loves some that would drive me up the wall.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:24 am
Kinda. I think most popular games have a lot of the same reactions but it does boil down to what you are interested in. I am not into app games in general. Sure I have a short burst of interest but it isn't something I'm likely to go back too.
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:06 pm
There you go. Yeah. I've got friends who have played phone games for years. I confess there was one phone type game that played on the computer that I'd probably still be playing if they hadn't changed the mechanics to the point that I couldn't play it anymore. But for me, the games that keep my interest longest, usually, are text games like 'Chicken Smoothie' or 'Dragon Tavern'.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 pm
I think it is less about what games I like and more how I like to play them. I kinda rotate what I do during the year. So I'll spend a month only reading or a month playing video games before doing something else. This isn't great for app games that kinda operate on a rotating event type thing that happens constantly. Also I need to get super into it to play it. Like play it for 10 hours in a row kinda into it. XD I'm not a pick it up put it down type when it comes to video games.
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 pm
Ohhhh. You're kind of sporadically hardcore. XD Yeah. I'm casual all the way, but intently so. Though I also rotate in my interest. I'm always there for daily log ins on the browser games, and to feed anything that needs it, but other than that, there are times when they get no other attention at all except for events.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:36 am
There is just so much I am interested in and I don't have time to fiddle with things I'm lukewarm about.
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 am
I hear you.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:11 am
Yet some how I still end up watching endless hours of youtube. XD

Also some kids just don't think. XD I was subbing a lovely class but man did a few do a dumb.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:26 pm
LMBO. But there are SO many entertainment choices on Youtube! Like smoothiethecat. And eating shows. And tiny house tours.

Oh man. I remember those years of doing something, and then stopping and wondering WHY and knowing I was in for it.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:12 am
I'm more of a lets look at cute products or lets curse violently at video games. There is little between the two.

I didn't really have much of that thank goodness. Now I get to deal with others doing it.

Also I'm having a bit of a crisis in what the heck am I doing as an artist?

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:38 pm
...I forgot the dolly videos. XD Oh man. I was cussing at a game the other day. But I already can't remember which one it was, and I think it's been uninstalled.

Aww. You were a good kid? *sympathy*

...Making me a dolly to buy?

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:33 am
XD

I wasn't a good kid but I wasn't a kid that rocked the boat. I flew under the radar when I could. Didn't do homework but did my inclass work, got good enough test grades to pass with decent scores.

XD I haven't forgotten. I did join and have been playing around on Kofk.

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:21 pm
LMBO Out of sight, out of mind. I got my charr ranger up to level 11 yesterday, though.

Ahh. I was withdrawn, intractable. I'm not sure very much work ever got done at all.

OH. I totally forgot about that!
https://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=44261 Here's me, if you want to be friends there. I can give you some stuff that my digger knuffel will NOT stop giving me.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:51 pm
XD

It didn't work, your link so here is mine: https://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=67029

DX

One thing I'm hoping to do is work on making stuffed animals so maybe, far in the future, I can get you an actual doll. I make no promises because my to do list is 3 feet long in the creative department.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:50 pm
XD

Yeah, sometimes Zan seems to do odd things to links, so that you have to copypast them instead of clicking them. But I sent you a friend request, and a bunch of stuff I had. If you don't like any of the stuff, feel free to sell it. Also, a good way to get fp is to make happy pills from the stuff your digger knuffel find and sell them for 25 for 500 fp.

Yeah. But I'm okay now. NUTS, but okay XD.

Awww. Hmm. Now I wonder how long my project list is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 75 of 85