Adam's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 am
Fiona was walking up to the cabin only moments later. "Well done Adam, I am very proud of you," she said with a smile. "Now you can learn to shadow walk. I can teach you that," she added. "Do you remember the sailing trip from Shadow Earth?" she asked. "Has Gerard spoken to you of Shadow walking?"
Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 pm
Adam looked up when he heard Fiona's voice.

"I have shadow walked with Gerard and he explained a little on it, he was concentrating more on my endurance so I could walk pattern and not die." Adam said and got to his feet.

"And I must thank him for that too, if he had not pushed me in the training we had done so far I would never have had the strength to do that pattern walk." Adam said.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:39 am
Fiona's face tightened a little when Adam spoke of Gerard, "Unfortunately, Gerard is no longer on board with our mission to protect Amber." she said. "But I have another equally talented trainer." she added. "For now, you can continue your training for endurance and strength. Every day you are to try and better your time from here to the ocean and you can keep cutting fire wood and lifting trees for strength. It will be a few days before your trainer is here." she added. "Will you be alright here?" she asked.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:52 am
Adam nodded his head.

"Sure, I have a roof over my head a lady who cooks, I will be fine" Adam said and stretched.

"Well I know you are probably busy, so I'm going to get some food and start on some training." He added.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 am
Fiona smiled, "You are right little one. I am busy," she said and handed him a trump card of herself. "All you have to do is concentrate on the card and it will work, want to try it out?" she asked.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:37 am
Taking the card Adam looked at it for a moment then to Fiona.

"I think I should, just so I know how to do it" Adam said and looked back down at the card and concentrate on it.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:05 am
Moments later a trump window appeared before Adam and Fiona's face was in the frame. "Well done, now cut the call by putting the card away and imagining the call over." she said and waited for him to do it then turned to Adam. "Well done, if anything goes wrong, just call me," she said and stroked the side of his face before trumping out.

About an hour later, Adam got a trump call. On the other end was Hunter, "Hey man, we need to talk. Can Isabella and I come through to you?" he asked.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:14 am
Adam had just walked back out of the cabin when Hunter called him.

"Hmmm, sure" Adam said and a few seconds later Hunter and Isabella were standing in front of him.

"What's going on Hunter, you have a serious look on you're face." Adam said.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 am
Isabella looked to the woman who was in the cabin and moments later she was slumped in a heap on the floor. "Can't trust anyone. Come outside," she said and they walked to the treeline. "It looks like we are being used big time. Fiona is planning on using us to take the throne of Amber from King Random. I have an uncanny knack with the trump cards and fortune telling. I have met King Random and he is quite amiable and wants peace. If Fiona takes the throne or has a hand in it, all hell will break loose." she added breathlessly then looked Adam up and down, "Damn Adam, you been working out?"

Hunter sighed and rolled his eyes, "Look, we are out. Fact is we are duped and we have very strong allies backing us. It is up to you, but we are going." he added.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 am
Adam grinned at Isabella.

"Ohh yeah I have been." He said then looked at Hunter.

"I would like to think we have become friends and that friendship would grow stronger over time. But I wont be used Hunter I don't know these people and I was told not to trust anyone. But I do trust you and Isabella and Syan. Speaking of Syan have you heard from her,does she know about this?" Adam asked.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:42 am
Hunter shook his head, "No, we have not been to see Syan yet. We came to get you first then we are heading to see her. We feel the same way, we might not be really close, but we trust you."

Isabella put her hand on Adam's arm, "We have to stick together. I think Fiona was right to put us as a team, but not for her to use us." she added.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am
Adam nodded his head and looked at Isabella.

"Some just came to me, Gerard was training me and some Fiona said to me a little while ago just came back to me. She said Gerard was not on board with them anymore in protecting Amber." Adam said then thought back to Gerard and what he had said to him, had he been warning him.

"I'm in with you guys, and I would somehow like to talk to Gerard I think he was warning me. But that can wait for a bit lets go and see Syan" Adam said.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:19 am
Hunter nodded and Isabella pulled out a trump card with Syan's picture on it. "When we get Syan, then you can trump Gerard." Isabella said and went into a call to Syan.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:34 am
Adam let out a sigh and looked at Hunter while Isabella spoke to Syan.

"I knew right from the start something was going on. I had no idea what. I was to caught up with all this talk of skills and talents and that just made me push everything else aside. By the way I have walked pattern, have you and Isabella done the Logrus yet?" Adam asked.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:40 am
Hunter nodded, "Yeah, we have both essayed the Logrus. It is your turn next. Man it is so hard, I can see why people go mad from it." he added and grabbed Adam's hand then his sisters arm, "We need to be in contact to go through." he added.
Page 7 of 8