Adam's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:12 am
Adam bowed and said nothing until he was addressed, he knew that much from stories he had read.

"Yes your majesty with your permission. I do not know all the ways or customs yet but I'm learning and if I make some mistakes addressing you you're majesty I'm sorry. As for am I worthy, I will answer that with I will be worthy when I'm fully trained and I can protect and serve you and other people of pattern. I don't know if I have answered that correctly, but I will do you proud and I will not abuse the skills I will require, I will be the best I can be" Adam said.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:09 am
Queen Moire smiled, "Bend your knee and pledge your loyalty to me, before my court who will witness this." she said.

Fiona touched her hand to Adam's for support, her eyes never leaving the Queen's.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 am
Adam went down on one knee and looked at the Queen.

"I pledge to serve you and to protect you to the best of my abilities" Adam said.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 am
The queen nodded, "You may prepare to walk the pattern. Llewella will show you the way."

Fiona's face tightened but spoke, "Thankyou Queen Moire," she said, "I will be happy to catch up with my sister," she added and they walked out.

Llewella was waiting. She was a vision is green, her skin a similar coulour to her gown with darker green hair. "Come little Lord," she said and led them down a long corridor then down lots of stairs that twisted and turned.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:05 am
Adam nodded his head and began walking after a few steps Adam looked at Fiona then lent to her.

"Did I say something wrong back there?, I'm only asking because you're face changed just fro a split second" Adam asked.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:20 am
Fiona smiled brightly, "Of course not little one, you did wonderfully," she said and followed her sister further down into the watery depths.

Soon, Adam would feel a strong pull and the urge to hurry down.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:29 am
Adam gave Fiona a small smile and a slight nod of his head and continued walking. A short time later Adam looked at Fiona.

"I feel such a pull right now, to the point I want to run to something." Adam said and began taking longer strides.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 am
Llewella chuckled, "In time, be patient. Do not exert yourself." she said. "So do you know what to do when you get to the centre of the pattern?" she asked.

Fiona took Adam's hand, "You have to visualise a place to trump to when you reach the center. I want you to trump back to the cabin." she added with a beautiful smile.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:09 am
Adam smiled at Llewella.

"I'm trying not too but the pull is so strong" He said then looked at Fiona.

"Okay, will you be there or Gerard when I do that that?" Adam asked trying to slow his pace down.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:17 am
Fiona smiled, "No one will be there for a few moments, I will stay here with you until you are done." she added and squeezed his hand. "I would not leave you to do this alone." she finished.

Llewella rose one eyebrow, but stayed silent as she led him further down until they came to the chamber where the pattern resided. The path was a fiery golden green colour, strange but compelling. She led Adam to the start. "Whatever you do, do not stop, You must push on." she whispered and touched his shoulder gently.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:36 am
Adam nodded his head.

'Thank-you" He said and followed Llewella to the start of the pattern.

'Okay do not stop, I will remember" he said. Adam took a deep breath and stepped onto the pattern and slowly began the walk with each step Adam realized that each step he took it was getting harder to push forward.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 am
By the first turn, it felt like Adam was walking through waist deep water, the pressure holding him back as he stepped forward. By the second turn, he felt like he was walking against a fast river current. Soon, he felt like he was walking through mud and a gale force wind blowing towards him.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:15 am
Adam was go glad he had rested before walking the pattern.

The force he had to use to take each step was like nothing he had felt before. he he didn't stop he dug deep inside himself and continued walking his sole focus on reaching the end.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:27 am
It was a tough few hours, but finally, an exhausted Adam came to the centre of the pattern and he could feel the power of the pattern surging through him.

Fiona saw him in the center and smiled then pulled out a trump, "Thankyou Llewella," she said cattily and then trumped out after Adam did.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4576186/

Adam landed literally on the porch of the cabin.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:37 am
Adam closed his eyes and thought of the cabin, when he opened his eyes he was standing on the porch of the cabin.

"I did it" Adam muttered and sat down heavily on the seat and lent back. He was so tired, never had he felt as tired as he did right now, as tired as he was Adam felt different, everything about himself felt so different.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8