Adam's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am
Gerard nodded, "Just sit down, go and have something to eat for the morning meal and have a rest. I need to go and see someone," he said and swung the axe over his shoulder and walked down to the cabin and placed the axe back in its spot then trumped out.

On the table were pancakes, fruit, oats and what looked like muffins.
Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 am
Adam put the axe on his shoulder and gave Gerard a nod and headed back down to where he got the axe then headed to the cabin. Food was already waiting for him as he entered, washing his hands Adam sat down and began eating the whole time his mind going over what Gerard had said to him.

Once he finished eating Adam walked outside and sat down on the grass and looked out at the view before him.

"I want this, this is who I am" He muttered.
Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 am
A few hours later, Fiona came looking for Adam. "Hello there little one." she said smiling. "Gerard will not be joining us. He has other things he needs to attend to. So are you ready to walk the pattern?" she asked. "It is not something to take lightly, many have died on the path." she added with a grim tone.
Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 am
Adam got to his feet when Fiona spoke, he gave her a nod.

"That is why I'm resting, Gerard explained it all to me. But I'm ready to do this so I can really get into my training" Adam said.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 am
Fiona smiled and pulled out a Trump card and held out her hand. When they went through the opening through the realms, Adam stepped out onto a rocky beach. He felt an immediate pull to the left and on the rocky coast line, he could see a magnificent castle, beyond anything he could ever imagine. The twisted spires glinted like amber coloured glass and it seemed like the structure radiated sunlight.

"Beautiful is it not?" Fiona said with a tilt of her head. "That is Amber."
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:53 am
Adam looked straight to his left the urge to go that way was so strong, hearing Fiona's voice Adam looked back at her and nodded his head.

"Yes it is, the pull I feel to go there is so strong" Adam said and turned back and looked at the castle.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 am
Fiona smiled, "Well you will not be going there, I have made other arrangements. There is no way that you will be able to use the pattern under castle Amber, however, there are other patterns, replicas or rather reflections of the pattern that are more, accessible." she said and looked to the ocean. "One is named Rebma and it is under the ocean. Are you ready to go?" she asked.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 am
Adam raised a eyebrow.

"Under the ocean, cool" Adam said and looked towards Amber castle.

"One day I would like to see that castle, but until then I'm ready to go and do this" Adam said.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 am
Fiona began walking into water, the waves washing over her legs. "Come on Adam," she said and kept walking till she was waist deep in the ocean.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am
Adam followed Fiona into the water, he paused for a few moments and began to walk again and joined Fiona in the waist deep water.

"You are shadow walking us there?" Adam asked.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:16 am
Fiona shook her head, "No we are just walking there. Just stay on the path. Trust me," she said and began going further, the waves washing over her.

When Adam went underwater, he realized that he could still breathe, or rather could survive without breathing. Along the path were the skeletons of humans, what looked to be mermaids and other strange unrecognisable creatures among the seaweed and corals.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:29 am
Adam slowed his pace down when he started seeing mermaid like creatures and other creatures that he had no idea what they were. Adam quickened his pace to catch up to Fiona.

"This is so awesome" Adam said as he seen what looked like two more mermaids covered in seaweed.
Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:08 am
Fiona turned and smiled before continuting on the path. "You will be meeting the Queen and she will ask you to pledge yourself to her. Do it. It is the only way you will be able to walk any form of pattern, the road to the pattern in the sky is very treacherous." she added.
Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:21 pm
Adam's eyes snapped open.

"Pattern in the sky?, damn this just keeps getting better and better. But seriously I understand and I will pledge to the Queen." Adam said and once more shook his head at the things he was seeing as they walked along the path.
Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 am
After a little longer, they walked over a rise and the city of Rebma was before them. An underwater city and castle that rivalled what Adam saw on the mountain. Mermaids and other half human half sea creatures swum above them and spoke in a soft language that seemed familiar to Adam, but he could not quite place it.

Two guards armed with tridents led Fiona and Adam into the palace where they were shown to the throne room. Queen Moire sat on a throne before her court.

Fiona curtsied gracefully then smiled, "Queen Moire, so good to see you."

Moire nodded, "You are always welcome here Lady Fiona," she said then looked to Adam. "So, you are here to walk my pattern?" she asked. "Tell me why you are worthy of walking the pattern?"
Page 5 of 8