Adam's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 am
Gerard frowned, "Hell no, the only people on this shadow are you, myself and my servant." he said. "Lets move," he said and began running, slow enough for Adam to keep up. Soon they were over the mountain and at the mouth of the mine. Gerard could hear the voices. "Sounds like children. Dammit, this mountain is not stable." he growled. "I need us to go in and get them out. Are you alright with this?" he asked.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 am
Adam ran and knew Gerard was holding back. Adam pushed himself harder until they finally stood in front of the cave.

"Sure, if there are children in there they need to be brought out if its unsafe." Adam said and followed Gerard into the cave.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 pm
Gerard nodded and walked in, ducking down as the ceiling was too low. He led the way in and could hear the children moving back as they moved further in. "Stay where you are," he said in a soft low voice. Even as he spoke, some of the rocks from the walls scattered down onto the floor. Luckily, they listened and as they rounded the corner, two children, a girl and a boy were huddling together, dirty and obviously scared. "Come with us and we will get you some food and a warm bed," he said and held out his hand. "Adam, go and help the boy up," he said and smiled at them.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 am
Adam nodded at Gerard and walked to the young boy and crouched down.

"Come with me and my friend will take the little girl, its not safe here for you both" Adam said in a very low voice and took the scared boys hand and pulled him to his chest,lifted him up and began walking from the cave. Adam looked over his shoulder to make sure Gerard had the little girl.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 am
Just as the boy got settled in, Adam got the most unpleasant sensation, as if he wanted to put the child down and bring the whole mine tumbling down on top of him.

Gerard had the little girl and was making his way out of the mine.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am
Adam looked down at the boy and it was taking everything inside him not to put him down and just walk away from him. As soon as Adam was outside he put the boy down and walked away from him. Adam watched the boy as he waited for Gerard to come out of the cave with the girl as soon as he did and he had put the girl down, Adam walked to Gerard.

"There is something about that boy, all I wanted to do was leave him there and bring that cave down on him. He is child why would I feel that?" Adam asked, looking back over his shoulder at the two young kids.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 am
Gerard looked to the children, "Because he has Chaos blood running through his veins, I feel the same about the little girl, but common sense tells us that they are just children. It is a common reaction, just like magnets repel, chaos and order repel each other." he said and walked over to the children and asked them some questions. "Looks like they walked here by mistake from shadow. If you want to come for a walk, I will show you how shadow walking works," he said and concentrated on the older boy for a long moment as he slipped into the childs mind in order to get a lock on the shadow they came from.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:13 am
Adam stared at the children.

"So I will have to fight that feeling always when I return and group back up with Hunter, Isabella and Syan?" Adam asked then nodded his head.

"Sweet" Adam said and took a deep breath and walked back to the kids.

"Time to take you young ones home" He said with a wink.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:23 am
Gerard shook his head, "Probably not because you already know each other. Trust me, great friendships have been made between the two sides, even great marriages and romances." he added and they began walking. Slowly the landscape began to change, the grass turning all strange shades, the trees and wildlife twisting and melding together as each shadow was passed through into the next. Finally, after what seemed to be a few hours, they were there in the shadow where the two children came from.

There was shouting in the forest, clearly people were looking for them.

Gerard nodded for the children to leave and pulled out a trump card, "Lets get out of here fast," he said and moments later, they were gone and back at the cabin.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:28 am
Adam sighed with relief.

"Happy about that Gerard, I think we are going to be close friends" Adam said and looked in awe as Gerard shadow walked them.

Hearing the voices, Adam waved the children off.

"Be careful next time" Adam said with a grin. But at the cabin Adam put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the green stone and handed it to Gerard.

"Your going to make me do that again, aren't you?" Adam said with a grin.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 am
Gerard laughed, "No, well not today. There are a few more mines around, maybe you might find a stray kitten," he said with a chuckle. "Lets get inside and eat," he said. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I have a hankering for some fish and you are going to catch them, with your hands," he added and grinned at Adam's reaction. "Warfare my friend, training for warfare," he said and rubbed his belly.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:54 am
Adam laughed.

"I find a kitten it will be staying in the cave" Adam said and entered the house to eat, he stopped when Gerard told him he would be catching fish with his bare hands.

"Well that will be amusing for you" Adam said shaking his head and continued walking inside. The smell of the food cooking made his stomach growl.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 pm
Gerard roared with laughter, "Trust me, it works and I would not make you do anything that I would not do myself." he added and took a seat at the table and began eating. The meal was simple but filling. "Well if you want to sleep, there is a bed in the other room." he said.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:01 am
Adam smirked at Gerard.

"I seem to be making you laugh alot, But I know you would not make me do anything you have not done or would not do. As for sleep I don't feel tired I know I should but I don't" Adam said.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:52 am
Gerard grinned, "At my age, if you do not have a sense of humor, then life is dull." he said and nodded, "Trust me, when you are battling for days at a time, you will get exhausted and tired, but you not being tired now is a good sign," he said and held up his finger, "I m getting a call." he said and went into the call and within a few minutes, Fiona came through.

She smiled at Adam, "I hear your training is going well. I have managed to get one of the best swordsmen to help with your training, but he wishes to speak to you first. It is up to you Adam, but he is going to make you swear fealty to Amber and to him and to chose Amber or him over anyone if he asks. It is not an easy decision to make but if you wish to be the best,it is a sacrifice you must make."
Page 3 of 8