Adam's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:34 am
Adam looked at the food before him and started eating.

Adam swallowed the mouthful he had he looked at Gerard.

"Fiona said I'm Amber and the others are from Chaos and something about the Logrus for them. What does that mean for me since I Amber?" Adam asked.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:48 am
Gerard finished his mouthful, "Well did Fiona tell you about Amber and Chaos?" he asked and continued when Adam nodded, "Well you will have to walk the pattern in order to get all of what you are entitled to. Problem is, we cannot sneak you into Amber without the King knowing. Besides, it would probably be best to try and get a healer to find out if your pattern is compatible. Not everyone survives the walk, it is like walking against a cyclone."
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 am
Adam nodded his head and sat back and bit into a piece of bread.

"So once I do this pattern thing I will get other skills, just what skills would I be getting?" Adam asked and put the last piece of bread in his mouth.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 am
"Walking the pattern will give you the ability to walk through shadows. If you do not have a trump of a place, or one does not exist, then you can walk there, using your mind to change your environment until you are there. You can hell ride, but you have more of a chance of ending up in the wrong place if you lose focus and it usually takes you into very volatile shadows to get to your destination. You will be able to sense what is real and what is shadow. Your old girlfriend at school is just a shadow dweller. Compared to an Amberite or a Chaosian, she is just not the same. If someone switches your armour with shadow armour, you will be able to tell. When you walk the pattern, once you get into the centre, you can imagine any place in shadow and be immediatley transported there. If you are psyched and cannot remember anything, the touch of pattern will bring it back." he said. "Does that make sense?"
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:35 am
Adam lent forward taking in everything Gerard was telling him.

"That was what you were doing on the ship? Adam asked and got to his feet and looked towards the mountain.

"There is so much to learn, but I want to learn it all, understand it all and be the best I can be Gerard. I have always been a loner because I was different and I could not put my finger on what I wanted to be. I know now why." Adam said and sat back down and picked up his drink and took a long drink.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:55 am
Gerard nodded, "That is exactly what was happening." he said and frowned. "The other three, they will have to be your family. I think you get along well with them dont you?" he asked, his voice a little worried.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 am
Adam shook his head.

"Hunter and Isabella I never met until we were on the ship, Syan I knew her but from a far she was one of the popular girls. But we all seemed to hit it off since we have been here" Adam said.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:07 am
Gerard nodded, "I understand." he said quietly. "Well you will be working as a team, so you will have to bond." he said. "Remember, you are gods now," he said and finished his ale. "Well its time to get back to work, maybe some strength training," he said. "You know I am the strongest man in all of Amber?" he said and grinned.
Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:43 am
Adam nodded his head in agreements.

"We will. we really have not had much time together but we will be fine" Adamn said and raised a eyebrow at Gerard's comment about strength.

"Well you will have to give me a demo and show me" Adamn said with a laugh and got to his feet.
Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:08 am
Gerard puffed up and strode to the tree line. He found the thickest and tallest tree, put his arms around it and heaved. Like pulling up a weed, Gerard pulled the trunk out of the ground then heaved it up over his head. "how is that for you?" he asked and tossed the tree back into the woods.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:05 am
"Okay if I had not seen that with my own eyes I would never have believed it." Adam said still stunned at what he had just witnessed.

"Okay, be gently with me I will have to work my way up to those trees." Adam said with a smirk.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:24 am
Gerard rose one eyebrow and laughed, "Gunning for the throne of Amber as well?" he asked and slapped him on the back. "Maybe the next task is having you chop that tree up for firewood for the cabin," he added with a chuckle. "Alright, lets do a new run. Up and over the mountain. On the other side is an old mine. There are green rocks scattered near the entrance, bring one back. I am timing you," he added and sat on his seat, reminicing about his training days.

When Adam got over the mountain and found the mine, he heard shuffling sounds inside the cave.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:50 am
Adam laughed and put his hands up.

"Oh no who ever has it now can keep it I have no desire for that sort of power." Adam chuckled and nodded his head once more when Gerard gave him his next task. Taking a deep breath Adam took off running. Finding the mine, Adam got the green stone and shoved it in his pocket and was just about to head back when he heard a noise coming from the cave.

'Hello, who is there?" Adam called out and walked closer to the mouth of the cave.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:22 am
There was the sound of murmuring, scuffling then silence. Adam could clearly hear that it was human voices in the cave and the more he concentrated, he could hear them moving further into the mine.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:34 am
Adam stepped into the cave and took a few steps in he could hear voices but they were moving deeper into the cave.

Adam walked back out and looked at the cave for a few moments then ran back to where Gerard was waiting for him. Adam told Gerard what he heard in the cave.

"So is there meant to be people in there working?" Adam asked.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8