About yesterday ...site was down
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Good morning, everyone!

As you probably know, Zantarni was down most of yesterday. The hosting company had some sort of power outage that took out Zantarni
(& everyone else hosted at that location). It took them a while to get their electricity situation remedied, connectivity issues fixed, and make sure that everyone was back up and running properly.

So after being offline for about 24hours, we are back. This should be an isolated incident, and I don't expect further issues.

As a side note, for anyone who isn't already aware, in cases where we need to communicate and Zantarni is unavailable, we have a Zantarni Facebook page where I post and try to keep everyone updated. Please consider joining it, and visiting - particularly during times of "emergency".
... and I'll try to post more regular updates there even when the site is up and running - something I haven't been particularly good at doing recently... Embarassed

Anyway, thank you for your patience and understanding, everyone. Please go about your regular Zantarni business. XD

September's DIs will be released shortly. Yes

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:52 pm
Thanks for letting us know what happened Queen Blaze. I'm glad that everything is alright now. Heart

My first thought yesterday was, Uh oh. Queen Blaze forgot to pay the bill. XD

Established Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:32 am
Sorry, Blaze, but even my love of Zantarni isn't getting me near Facebook. *hug*

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:37 am
Rayven wrote:
My first thought yesterday was, Uh oh. Queen Blaze forgot to pay the bill. XD

LOL - probably shouldn't admit this, but yeah... that's happened before Embarassed That is not what happened yesterday, however No It is really funny that's the first thing that ran through your head, though, Rayven! XD

UtterlyWeird wrote:
Sorry, Blaze, but even my love of Zantarni isn't getting me near Facebook. *hug*

*hug* No problem - I completely understand! It's just an option that's available. And if you choose not to use it, then just know that if the site is down ... whatever is going on... I'm working on it and it'll be back as soon as possible. Yes

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:39 am
Whatever happened while the site was down...has managed to screw the post times. It's currently 8:38am here and it is saying that my post was posted at 12:38pm. And my timezone hasn't changed. Confused
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9140/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:46 am
bohemian wrote:
Whatever happened while the site was down...has managed to screw the post times. It's currently 8:38am here and it is saying that my post was posted at 12:38pm. And my timezone hasn't changed. Confused

Yeah... now that you mention it, it's 3 hrs off (ahead) from my timezone. It's a minor thing in the overall scheme of things, but I'll take a look (tomorrow) to see if it's some setting here that can be changed/tweaked or follow up with the hosting company Yes

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:49 am
Yeah, it is minor and not important in the grand scheme of things, but it is better to be known about now than later. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9140/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:00 am
Yes it is and I'm glad you noticed and mentioned it Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:19 am
Blazestorm wrote:
It is really funny that's the first thing that ran through your head, though, Rayven! XD

Don't take it personal Queen Blaze. I'm probably just paranoid because my Dad just did that with the electric bill. XD Luckily they called us so we could rectify Dad's screw up er...I mean...mistake. Plus I knew you wouldn't shut Zan down without telling us.

Unfortunately, I don't do the Facebook thing either. I just can't make myself. No I'm glad it's an option for others though.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:48 pm
Oh, I didn't take it personally Rayven - I think it's hilarious! Yes XD

Although you might be relieved to know that the server bill for the month has been paid in full Wink XD Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:41 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Oh, I didn't take it personally Rayven - I think it's hilarious! Yes XD

Although you might be relieved to know that the server bill for the month has been paid in full Wink XD Yes

I'm glad Queen Blaze. Heart

ROFLMAO I just about died when I read that. XD But...umm, yes, I think I feel better now. Razz Wink