A Star's Moonlight 1 on 1 SeiStarxSeriDreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 am
Usagi yawned, as she heard some rummaging in the kitchen. She quickly got cleaned up and dressed. She couldn't believe it was this early, but then again Mamoru was a early bird unlike Usagi.

"Hey. What are you doing up so early?" she smiled all innocently trying to cover up the fact she taken blankets.
Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 am
"Just cleaning up the Kurry dishes. I was wondering, uh should we tell the others?" He blushed a moment forgetting himself. "I mean, about me leaving? If you want them at the air port with you to see me off?"
Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 am
"I will text them letting them know. I really do not want to bother them. Rei has training sessions, Ami I am sure she is studying. Makoto and Minako are probably gawking at boys..." she giggled.

Usagi didn't want anyone to be burdened with Mamoru leaving, as it is she felt sad.
Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 am
"Your friends will make time for you, I'm sure. Last time was different. I really feel guilty about the whole thing as it is... At least ask Haruka-san for a ride back home, or you'll miss school." He wondered if he should ask them, he felt bad enough leaving her.
Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:49 am
"Alright, I will bring everyone along with me then!" she agreed to Mamoru's suggestion.

"I am sure everyone would love to see you off." Usagi, sent a mass text message to her friends to see if they would be available for when the time comes for him to leave.
Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 pm
'We'll be there. Haruka will rent us all big car, and if there's time before school, how about breakfast?'-Michiru
"I don't like this" Haruka scoffed as Michiru tapped away at the keys on her phone.
"I'm sure he has a good reason for going so far away. We'll stay close to our Princess this time." She rolled over prompting herself on her shoulder.
"only you can calm me..." Haruka reached up and pulled her partner closer.

'Of Course I'll be there! Artemis says that I can't sleep in everyday >.<' -Minako

'I'll be there no worries, Usagi-chan.' -Ami

'Wouldn't miss it!' -Makoto

'It wont be a problem. If you need to...call.' -Rei

The rest of Saturday flew by and Sunday too. Mamoru finished his packing and had his items he wouldn't need stored away. He awoke Monday morning nervous and a little sad, but he felt like he was doing the right thing for their future.

Within a darken corner a body stretched out opening it's golden eyes yawned.
"Who else has awaken!?" Anarchy had no patience to long had he slept.
"Who else has awaken!!! I said!! Raise now or stay asleep for another billion life times!!" He heard movement then.
"Aye, Anarchy it is me Achilles" "And me Aquila" "And me Sir your faithful, Themisto." A few other voices joined in but none were the powers he had wanted to awake but these pawns would have to service.
"Ah, my loyal subjects...Hmm WHERE WERE YOU ALL IN THE END!? WHEN IT MATTERED!" He screamed then stretched out his legs and cracked his knuckles.
"Sir, we..."Aquila said.
"You think I want to hear your excuses? Well never mind that all now. We have work to do." He knew trying to stand would be dumb so he kept wiggling them, forcing the blood to move again.
"Aquila, Achilles go and learn waht you can of the new world and our enemy...but go and be discrete. I don't want our little Guardians or Soldiers knowing were awake yet." The two hurried off.
"Themisto, help to my throne, would you? And don't dare mention it to the others." She came over to help him to his feet but there was no use, his three other bonds were broken but one remained around his foot. So he resigned to have the throne moved to him.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:04 am
It was now the day where Mamoru had to take his flight, Usagi slowly dragged herself out of bed, adjusting her hair, and combing through it slowly. With a sigh in her voice, she was hoping that her phone would chime in, with a message saying that her beloved has cancelled.

However, she knew something like that would never happen.

"I am heading out mama!" She yelled out to her mother, as she taken a bit of bread covered in jelly.

Luna dashed off with Usagi, almost being forgotten.

"Nya, wait Usagi or have you forgotten me!?" the feline one scoffed.

"oh sorry Luna, I had a lot on my mind. We can get going now." she smiled.

They both taken off. She was expecting the other girls to wait at a certain spot, to ride with Haruka.
Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 am
A big SUV pulled up as Usagi exited the house.
"Oih! Odango!" Haruka said rolling down the window.
"Ride up front here by me. We'd be at the park already, but someone kept us at her door for an extra ten mins!" She scowled back at Minako.

"It's not my fault Haruka-San. I swear! I just couldn't find my shoe."
The other girls laughed giddily in the back seat.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:10 am
"Haruka?" Usagi said out of suprise. She didn't think they would be here this early but then again Usagi was the one always arriving late.

"I am glad we are all here." she smiled trying to hide her sadness. She got inside the car.
Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 am
Hotaru pulled on Usagi's sleeve.
"Satsuna-mama and I made some nori-tama for you." She said smiling and pulling open a small bento full of egg sushi and rice.
"Please tell me you brought some for everyone?" Minako bagged looking at the food hungrily.
"Minako!!" Said Ami giving the other a disapproving look.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 am
"Oh thank you!" Usagi said so nervously.

"Minako, I am sure you can have some, when I am done with it." she smirked. She tried her best to fool around, and pretended as if nothing was wrong.
Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 am
"Princess's are first!" Said Hotaru, winking at Minako she pulled out a bigger bento then stuck out her tongue.

"Eeeee!" Minako sqweed as she opened the box.
"Eh, Satsuna. these look as good mine." Said Makoto and she pooped one into her mouth.
"Nah, I just had plenty of help from little Hotaru." She patted the girl on the head.

They arrived sometime later at the airport, Mamoru stood waiting outside. Haruka let everyone out and drove up the ramp to find somewhere to park so she could join them.
"Hey, how was the rest of your week?" He said kissing Usagi's forehead.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:32 am
Usagi just enjoyed the happiness everyone was feeling, she tried her best to join in. But before she could she saw Mamoru.

"My week has been okay. heehee." she smiled, gently. "I brought everyone here." She showed.

"More like we brought you." Winked Haruka.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:01 am
"Thank you for coming." Mamoru slipped his arm around Usagi.
"I have to go soon now. I got this number though, so you can call." He handed her a large envelope.
"Use it in case you need too." He kissed her forehead.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 am
"That's it?" Usagi thought to herself, trying to keep up a smile. Why did she feel like Mamoru didn't care about her.... maybe in her heart she was growing bitter, at the fact he was leaving, she felt selfish, and all sorts of low.... but she knew this was good for him. She needed to keep at her studies too, so that she can match wave lentghs with him.

"Have a nice trip." She waved to him.

Everyone else waved.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9