A Star's Moonlight 1 on 1 SeiStarxSeriDreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 am
Selena sighed heavily and looked into the eyes of her daughter, eyes that were not unlike her own. Her reservations about with holding important matters from her daughter, suddenly made her throat feel clenched. Everything she was doing was for her daughter, it was saving her from having to face the things she herself had when she was the same age.
She sighed heavily and gracefully stroked her daughters cheek.
"Hmm, it is so profound to see the beautiful women you've become Serenity. Please know the choices I and your father set down for you were made in a time when things were different then they are now. So, you now as your birthday gift have a choice in whom you'll marry."

Selena made a sort of waving motion with her hand and Luna who stood near a door open it.
" You may enter Prince."
Endymion came through the door and bowed deeply a sort of melancholy expression on his face.

Seiya was running scenario after scenario through his head, about what he'd say to the women he'd meet tonight it felt so odd to him that he'd never really given if much thought. He heard a door open at the rear of room and turned to see the man Artemis standing there he bowed quickly.
" I present to you Princess Kakyuu of the Andromeda Galaxy." He stood and then exited the room.
Where he exited a women appeared dressed in clothing Seiya had never seen before her hair was nearly the color of fire. When she looked up Seiya nearly lost his breath for her eyes shimmered in the same hue and his memories of his mother flashed before his eyes, it made him feel as though he was seeing a ghost, everything that he'd planned to say stay caught up in his throat he nearly chocked.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 am
the princess body swelled up in heat, as she became nervous meeting the new prince who stood before her. She never thought she would be marrying, she never gave it much thought. Serenity was always busy, tending to others need but she never thought about her own life.

"Thank you mother. " She bowed to her mother. She looked at the man who stood before her, wondering what kind of man is he exactly. "nice to meet you sir, I hope you are having a nice time tonight. " She smiled, with innocence. She was sort of sad, that her time with Seiya was short, she felt a burst of energy fun from him.

the princess of mars, was jealous, she felt very attractive to the prince who was introduced to Princess Serenity.
Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 am
There was such a strange feeling then that seemed to swallow everything whole, with in it's center it bulged spinning and blurring the images of the past. One could only feel nauseous from the seemingly endless twisting. Then it all seemed to come back up all at once and then slowed, it was blurred and foggy but time caught back up again.

**Seiya felt like puking his eyes fluttered opened he saw the concerned look upon Kakyuu's face and knew something was amiss. He tried to speak then,but he chocked on his words and his eyes closed once again.

A midst of the all the chaos,Sol ducted behind the remains of a pillar as he exited the traveling transport. An arrow swiped past his cheek as he moved to the next. He fought off the attacker. Moving onward all his thoughts were of Serenity. Selena had sent and envoy from the out planets asking him to come to her daughters aid, "bring her somewhere safe...far away." Her message had broken off and the envoy that had come had fell as the backed near the traveling transport on Earth. Through rubble, bodies, blood and dust he finally made his way to cellar where he'd been told Serenity would be. Endymion guarded the door as he'd been asked.
"Brother." He Sol breathed. Endymion turned, sword in hand.
"Sol! You're supposed to be on Earth. Why...?" Sol, cut him off.
"Who was my mother?" He looked at Endymion straight in the face.
"Sol, not now."
"Who was my mother?!" Sol, asked again more stern.
"Who was mine!" Endymion hollered back. Sol could tell then that the battle and darkness that was spreading across the Earth was effecting his brother, similar to the others. One minute you could be fighting alongside your friend, your brother, your companion, in the next they'd turn against you. So they came up with a safe question system.
Endymion's angry subsided. "Your mother was Persephone. Who was mine?" He gave Sol a cool gaze.
"Your mother was Mithra." He reached out to embrace, Sol, the hugged for a short time.
"I can see the darkness is starting to effect you brother." Said Sol, sadly.
"I'm trying to fight it. Being so far away maybe the only thing keeping me from turning. I wish I could be fighting with you on Earth. I feel as though I've abandoned it. How are the others?"
"Helios is in dyer condition. I had to cut Nypholite...and saw Polaris fighting both Zoisite and Jadeite...most of the citizens raid and fight amongst themselves or are dead" Endymion reached out and touched his shoulder.
"But why are you here??"
"Selena asked for me. She sent an envoy from Neptune...but they died protecting me."

**His eyes fluttered open once again, this time Kakyuu's eyes were filled with tears and was being held by Yaten. But whatever was causing his pain flung him back into darkness once again.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 am
While Serenity was locked up in the room, she continued to worry helplessy. She did not like the idea of being away from her loved ones, she at least wanted to help. But she knew if she appeared she would only get in the way. "....Sol, everyone." She whispered softly to herself. She cried, one tear drop landed on the floor it chimed, and resonated spiritually....a beam of light had reached the room where Serenity was in.

"whaaa....no...." a voice cried. "that's just too sad..." ....

A darkness fades in, and slowly light fades out. With bells chiming in. A blond ordinary girl wakes from the nightmere, and falls out of bed....
Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 am
Sol had managed to lead Serenity from the cellar to the traveling transports, but they were all destroyed.Luna had accompanied them in her cat form. She told Sol that the only other was within the Queens chambers. She felt called to Selena then and ran off saying goodbye to Serenity.
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 am
Serenity cried, as she heard Luna's voice. "Good Bye Luna maybe we will meet again..." she clenched onto her silky dress, waving good bye to the parted feline. She couldn't but help to feel lost, and confused. All she could hope for is that she found everyone she loved again.
Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 am
Rubble blocked the entrance down the hall to the Queen's Chamber. Sol's figured the only way around was to exit the palace and try the entrance from the garden. He kept reassuring Serenity and held her hand as the made a dash to the front door as the fighting edged into the palace.

Everything after that seemed to blur at the edges, Sol was shot by an arrow the struck into his leg but only seemed to notice after they'd ran through the Moon garden. A strikingly young women with short blonde hair struck down an attack as more soldiers then Sol could handle appeared, most feel beneath it. She had yelled at them to go, but she most of seen the arrow or his limp because she came closer to them to help fight off the attackers better with Sol.

"Serenity, do you think you can heal me?" He didn't want to put her in danger but he'd be more of target dragging behind her. Then she was out in the open.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 am
Serenity held out both palms of her hand, and healed Sol's injured leg. "I hope this helps... " she said insecurely. It looked like some of the flesh has already repaired itself, but it would take more than simple healing magic, to end this war...

"What shall we do now?" she sniffed a bit.
Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 am
Sol's efforts to get Serenity to the transport we for not. When they started down the hallway a large attack of water, rock and lighting swept through, he held Serenity close as a larger attack from an enemy lashed out large meteor like rocks down around them creating huge creators. Sol's was beginning to think of turning around and returning Serenity to the cellar and making a stand against the forces that were doing so much damage.Yet he couldn't stand the thought of leaving her or leading her back through more of the fighting.
He looked at her then, really looked. Through all the rubble and and fighting her dress still held together though one sleeve hung around her wrist, her left bun atop her head was lose and her golden locks feel around looking uneven yet beautiful. He took her hands within his own the other set on her face.
He knew then taking her back through the fighting wasn't an option and taking her away wasn't an option either, they were going to die, and as much as every instinct within him screamed to fight he put it aside and accepted his fate...for her.

"What do you think we should do, Princess? I am not asking because I have no idea's, I'm asking because the choices we make within these moments are going to be our last and I want the choice to be as much as it is mine as it yours."

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 am
Serenity was thinking how she didn't want anymore of the suffering that has been going on for a while.
She called out for her mother in one gasping breath.

"Please help us all... please... " she fainted near Sol, landing against his chest. "Sol.... you been so... kind to me... thank you." she said, as she fell.
Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 am
Sol watched Serenity's body begin to glow a soft yellow light it grow more intense and she even seamed to float a few fret above the ground, she hovered however back onto the ground. From the zenith of the temple shown a bright pricing light,nearly blinding him he began to stand. He heard a voice from where the light was but it seemed to deafen to all other sounds around him. He fought shape after shape that came towards him not knowing who he was fighting anymore, until a sharp pain struck into his chest he fought past it at first, then his breaths came tighter and harder and he feel to the ground with the light engulfing everything he crawled his way back to Serenity, outstretching his finger tips just enough to meet hers, and feel into darkness.

"Don't be afraid, Seiya. Don't fight the pain you feel it will only cause you more...try...don't fight."
A soft feminine voice seemed to sing in Seiya's mind but the pain in his chest hurt to much to hear every word.
"It hurts..." He tried telling the voice. He began to feel like he was falling them.

EARTH NOW TIMES
"I just...I felt like if I told you first, somehow telling Usako will be easier." Mamoru shrugged, brushing his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Well do feel like you can talk to be about anything, Mamoru-San." Said, Luna casually.

"I've been accepted to Yale, in America...I. I have to secure us a future. Before the future...well you know what I mean." He sighed again heavily.
"But, last time I tried going to America, the world nearly ended."

"Usagi-chan is a lot different now, Mamoru-San. She's grown a lot even from last year, surly you've noticed...I'm not saying she'll like it but I think she will be supportive."

"I'm to leave Sunday. That's three days!!"

"Now, now clam down. Have a nice dinner with her and sit down and talk with her. It wont be easy, she is Usagi, after all but she has everyone around her, Mamoru-san. Things are different, she's different."

Mamoru picked up his cell and texted, Usagi.

I'll be their to pick you up after school, wait for me

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 am
Usagi was in the middle of buying ice cream, when she recieved a text on her cell phone.

"Oooh its from Mamo-chan!" she squeed, texting back.

"Be right there!" She said heading in front of the school. She couldn't wait to see her beloved. At the same time, she was curious what it could be.

Little did she know, it was going to be something she regretted hearing...
Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm
Mamoru couldn't deiced on whether or not to take Usagi out for dinner or make it himself. He settled for buying grocers and making the food himself. He didn't want her crying in the middle of a restaurant embarrassing him or herself. He realized then that it had been a long time sense he'd spent time with her, and began to feel nervous and guilty for wanting to leave her again.
"I shouldn't though..." He said to himself.
"This will help secure our future..."
His finished setting the arrangement,then headed out arriving at the school, he awaited Usagi, nervously.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 am
"Mamo-chan are you okay?" a sweet voice came from behind him, as she proudly worn her favorite hair ribbons to wrap around her bunned hair.
Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 am
"Do I have to have a reason to see you?" The words came so easily to him, he had to find a way to keep her mind at ease, at least until he had her within his flat, then the tears would come.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9