A Star's Moonlight 1 on 1 SeiStarxSeriDreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 am
"Pizza? That doesn't sound too bad now!" usagi said, since food was definitely her game choice.

Minako looked thrilled as well. She hooked arms with Usagi and followed the handsome singers down the hall way.

"Ooh they are so handsome, I want to take one home with me!" Minako's eyes sparkled.

Usagi laughed.

"come on guys, they have more than just their looks going for them! They are also intellectual!" Ami, squeeked.

"Oh Ami, don't tell me, you instantly feel for their brains now." Makoto raised an eye brow teasing.

Last edited by SeriDreams on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:58 am
"Are you kidding me? Taiki has some of the best scores." Whispered Ami to Minako. The blonde giggled.
"Well maybe he'll take in interest in you." She winked devilishly and seated her self across from Yaten.

By the time the rest of them had seated them selves and Seiya finished putting in a few orders for food, there was only a spot for him next to Usagi. He smiled warmly.

"Don't worry odango, I don't bit." He couldn't say why he called her that but it seemed to spill from him so easily.

Last edited by Sei Star on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 am
Usagi had taken a seat next to Seiya, and looked around. She was impressed with everything feeling so fancy and rich like.

But more importantly, she could't wait for the food to arrive! One tracked as always, she raised her hand up asking "So what are we eating!" She smiled ever so cutely.

Ami, blushed, she couldn't believe Usagi would be so transfixed on food instead of the wonderful stars.

Last edited by SeriDreams on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm
Seiya felt like the nickname had a nice ring to it and sense she didn't seem taken aback he planned on using it it. He was completely unaware of how transfixed she was at the food as it arrived.

Shiro came not long after, he pulled a chair over from another table and made some small chat with Taiki.
He made a slight coughing nose and waited for everyone to quiet down.

Last edited by Sei Star on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 am
Usagi was waiting for everyone else, to get settled in she couldn't believe how much the food looked way different than the usual she is use to scarfing down.

She truly felt like a princess.

Last edited by SeriDreams on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:44 am
I took awhile for the girls to realize they were supposed to be quiet but once that occurred, Shiro cleared his throat again.

"Now then these are the contracts." He passed one each to the three girls, Ami, Minako and Usagi.
"Although I am just amusing, each of you is allowed to bring one other person with you. I took the liberty of making to more contracts, one for you Mrs.Hino and one for you Mrs. Kino. Unless I am wrong??" He passed them each a documents as well.

"So we can have one more person??" Makoto asked lightly starting to read the text.

"Oh, course. We can use extras. Now then I'll explain some of the finnier print and go over other detail if you have question feel free to ask them."
He looked down at his notes for a bit.

"Alright, here's how this breaks down. Usually the company would pay you to be in the video, however being as this is a prize you will be giving instead free transport to the filming location as well as logging, three meals a day. any extra you'll pay for. You will also be given two of the outfit you will be seen in the video. The filming will take place over the Holiday's, you'll each be giving two days off for time with your family in which they will come stay at the location.
As you'll see near the bottom on page seven, a medical staff will be present on location, a tutor will also be provided if you have missed assignments to make up." Shiro continued to ramble about some other finer detail that all went in and out one ear of Minako's she was far to star struck and giddy to hear anything more.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:07 am
USagi became lost as soon as she heard the word "contract" involved, her short attention span just began to focus on Ami's expressions. She trusted what would Ami do.

"Wow, we are going to be in a music video?" Usagi's eyes lit up, as if their were heart struck.
Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 am
"Yes, Mrs. Tsukino. You'll bascily all recive the same treatment as the Stars here." His eyes seemed to glimmer then as he looked over the three young singers.

"Do any of you have objections or questions about the contract?"

Ami seemed to raise her hand a little meekly, "Where will we be filming exactly?"

"Ah, did I really fail to mention? Haha. Well, Kyoto."

"Kyoto!! I've always wanted to go! All the those temples." Said Rei excitedly

"Temples what about the shopping area!!!" Sqweed Minako.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:08 am
"I am up for shopping, every girl needs a new set of clothing!" Usagi giggled at Rei.

Rei, raised an eyebrow. "What you lack is class, Usagi. There is more to life, than what you are wearing." Rei scoffed playfully.

"But then again, how can you resist the latest fashions?" Minako cheered.

The girls seemed to all get drowned in such happy ideas of shopping.

"Actually, Rei your right. Clothes are not important. FOOD IS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO LOOK FOR!" the blond one of buns on her head laughed so hard. She daydreamed that she got to eat a dozen of Kyoto food.
Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 am
Plans were set to have cars arrive at Rei's home come Christmas vacation. The girls piled into the Star's limo they dropped off Ami and Makoto first then Usagi. As Usagi reached her house, Seiya suddenly was next to her.
"I just wanted to tell you. It was great to meet you, Usagi." He swept close to her brushed his lips against her cheeks.

"Goodnight, Odango!" He called as he got back in the car, Usagi's phone beeped at her.

Thu May 02, 2013 1:25 am
Usagi smiled, and blushed ever so slightly. She wasn't a fool, she knew he was a handsome lad. The blond one tried so hard to contain herself.

Usagi looked at her phone.
Thu May 02, 2013 1:51 am
Mamoro's voice rang out.

"Hey, I landed a few hours ago, I'm at the campus now...Everything is so big over here! You wouldn't believe it!"

Thu May 02, 2013 2:17 am
Usagi anwsered her phone, "Mamo-chan, is that you? I missed you so much!" Her voice strecthed out, with a harmounously tone. She began to cry a little. "Mamo-chan, I missed you so much, I wish you were here...."

She held onto the phone very tightly, and waited for his response.

"Stupiiid..." she said softly to herself...crying some more. "It was just a voicemail...of course it would be, he is busy. "

She put her phone back in her pocket, and headed upstairs to her bedroom. She laid down, and sobbed to herself.

Luna hopped into the window ciel, and realized Usagi was feeling lonely. She didn't know what to do about the distressed girl she was.

"I am sure, he would of had some time to call me. Why Luna?" She held onto Luna very tightly, her tears trickled over the cats silky coat.

"Don't worry my princess, I am sure he means to get back to you. After all, he has so much he needs to do." Luna smiled softly to her, as her paw touched her head.

"Don't call me that!" Usagi, threw a pillow to the ground. She slammed her body against the bed, and sobbed herself to sleep. "Don't call me... that... "
Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 am
"I'm sorry." Luna whispered as she curled herself up near Usagi."

The next morning Luna found her self sleepily next to Usagi's feet. She looked at the princess who was laying half way on the floor resting peacefully, mouth a gap. Luna smiled to her self.
"Today will be better, Usagi-Chan." She stretched out and only then thought to look at the cloak.

"Uuuuusagi!!!! Usagi!!!! You are going to late again! Usagi-Chan!!!" she scolded as she jumped down near her head.

Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 am
Usagi whom was barely awake, got up and could recall a voice saying it would get better. But before, she could understand that, it just got wild again! She gotten up in a panic.

"I'm late??? I am late for what?" She couldn't recall what day was it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9