A New World Awakens (rpg)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm [Nov.'19]
Reply with quote
Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm
As the evening winds to a close,you find yourself exhausrted. Drawn to the comfort of your bed, you collapse onto the plush, cozy retreat, and fade to unconsciousness.....

you find yourself stirred awake. What felt like a slight rumbling erupts into violent quaking. You rush from your bed into the chaos of what remains of your village. People run in every direction. Screaming, and shaking overload your senses . You make a mad dash for the treeline and JUST make it,.. when you feel yourself fade into blackness.

You wake up alone.

You are not where you expect to be.

There is a clearing in front of you, where it seems survivors are gathering.

This is where your story begins. This rp will start you with no powers, and is writing based. you dont need to post a page,.. but at least a paragraph. I am waiting in the clearing of this universe, your home is gone, the world is completely changed. all are welcome. please post your characters for approval in our ooc thread, which is where ill post the template.
Reply with quote
Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 pm
His eyes burned, singeing against the bright light of day, as Rakurai struggled to a seated position.

He groped around on the ground, pawing for his sword, as his eyes adjusted. Feeling the cold bone and cloth of the hilt, he pumped his wings, pushing himself quickly to his feet. Pain shot through his left wing, a crimson stain marking where he had rested.

" Not broken. Good. I'll have to remember to clean that later."

Sheathing his sword onto his back, Rakurai found himself in the middle of a clearing. No sign of his knights, or the king they were assigned to protect. All that lay before him was a circle clearing, woods, and the remains of supplies scattered everywhere. Food, cloth, wood. It looked like a town had been dropped from the sky, and all the pieces spread from the clearing.

He grabbed what looked like a pair of large table cloths, and some mangled rope, when others started emerging from the woods. In differing states of health, Rakurai began gathering people in the center of the large clearing, getting them the care they needed.
Reply with quote
Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:13 pm
Slowly i stagger forward, listening to the strange noises about me. Head aching, leg feels as if its bleeding soreness all over. my legs give out and a fall to the ground, barely catching myself, i sit for a few moments drifting into my thoughts.
The moments before i blacked out, Home, with my family. We were all just settling into bed. My father had just said the prayers and sent us off, we finished my sisters and my gown that evening. Tomorrow..well today; i think, would have been a day of celebration; now it is one of sorrow. "I dont know what to do.." I use my bow to help myself stand and continues towards the sound of voices ahead.
_________________
Riley
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 am
Shadow moved slowly and gingerly. As her adreneline slowly decreased, she felt an overall soreness in her body. She dismissed it as she was more concerned with finding her sister. Thoughts and questions of what had happened began pushing their way into her mind but she shoved them away. Their parents had both passed away. They were all each other had left. If Jupiter was gone then she was alone. They had never been separated for very long.

Jupiter had just begun apprentice work for the village healer. Shadow had already been versed in her knife skills for a few years. The village warriors had just accpeted her into their ranks. Things were just beginning to get better for them after their parents had passed away. Just what had happened?!

Her eyes held a look of shear determination as she approached the circle of survivors.

"Jupiter?" She called out, praying for a response. Her body was calm but her eyes gave away her anxiety level. Shadow inadvertantly held her breath as she waited for a reply.
Reply with quote
Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 am
It smells as if a storm is coming...the air is heavy now. "Life could not be lovelier..." I sigh heavily and continue towards the group, occasionally turning my head this way and that sniffing the air. Turning towards a familiar sent, i begin to rush forward.."KIIN!!! KIIN, COME TO ME...KIIN!" Desperately i call for my friend.

Suddenly i stumble into someone and fall to the ground, landing in something slimy. "disgusting...ugh. Sorry bout that I tend to be clumsy." I smell kiin's scent surrounding me now. "Kiin?" i feel a hand grasp mine and i move closer to the hand, still feeling the slimy substance on my skin and on the ground.

"Kiin are you alright?" I realize the scent of blood fills the air.

"Chagak...i don't know whats going on...I can not get up...i..i cant breath very well...I am scared...please..." Kiin's breathing is very labored, i rest my hand upon her head.

"Kiin where are you hurt?" i try to remain calm.

"My stomach...i ..i should not have pulled out the stick..but it hurt ..it hurt so much..i can not stop the bleeding..."

"I will help you, you will be okay..I know you will be okay kiin..." I feel tears beginning to form.

"Ah Chagak, always quick to tears...I can not hold on long..the pain is becoming less...just be here..i dont want to be alone..."

"i will always be with you Kiin" i gently move her so im holding her head and upper half in my arms.

"And I with you" Kiin says slowly. "look for the others...there are more of us..."

"I will.." slowly her hand falls from mine and i begin to sob into her long blue hair.
_________________
Reply with quote
Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am
Rakurai hears the nearby sobbing, and rushes to just beyond the treeline. Chagak hangs over her friend, blood on her hands.

" Not another one."

He puts his head to the wounded girls chest, listening intently.

" Come on. come onnnnnn...."

with a heavy sigh, and a look of frustration, Rakurai pulled himself to his feet.

" Im sorry. Your friend is gone."

too many. too many today had turned up dead. More so than have howed up alive.

he started away from the girl, catching himself.

" Is there anything i can do?"

he extended his hand to her.
Reply with quote
Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am
I shake my head at he stranger. "No, what i have to do now I must do myself, I have yet to find our families...Thank you fro trying..."
I gently rest Kiin's head on the ground and using my bow I stand up and head into the woods.I strap my bow to my back and begin to gather wood. With each load i bring it out the end of the clearing, try to avoid thoughts of kiin and the others. "i can not be alone...."
_________________
Riley
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 am
"Jupiter!" Shadow called out when she had reached the gathered survivors. Some where injured, some were battered and some appeared to not have a scrach on them. "Jupiter!" She shouted again as she darted through the survivors.

There was no reply back to her frantic calls.

"Jupiter!! Shadow's voice rang with fear and frustration. No matter how hard she willed them away, more tears fell from her eyes. There was no answer. She did not see her younger sister. No one could tell her anything.

Shadow's breath grew more shallow with each passing moment until she was hyperventaliating. Frantically, she spun around and bolted away from the gathered survivors, back to where her shattered village lay.
Reply with quote
Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 pm
Rakurai froze. Amidst the chaos, a voice rang out, frantically calling out.

" Jupiter?!"

Rakurai heard it again, turning to try and find its source.

finally spotting it, he saw a troubled girl dart back into the woods.

" So many lost.. how are we going to get together?"
_________________
Reply with quote
Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:09 pm
As i finish the mound I set kiin upon it. "great i have nothing to light this with" I sigh and head back towards the gathering, time for mourning will have to wait.
"Being selfish yet again." I carefully head into the gathering sniffing the air in search of familiar scents.
Riley
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm
The instant she reached her destroyed village, she immediately ran to what used to be their home and began removing the debris away. Sheer determination was in her eyes as she ignored everything else around her. Oh please, oh please, oh please, let me find her! She prayed. The rest of the world didn't exist to her as she tore apart the already destroyed home.
Reply with quote
Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm
(riley)

You jolt awake, as if poked by a very sharp stick. You find yourself flat on your back, in the woods right where you originally found yourself.

Was it a dream?

Did you actually make it home, and something sent you back?

Or maybe you never left at all...

You fear your dear Jupiter may be lost forever, and the worst part is not knowing.

You once again hear the clamor of a small group in the clearing. They now seem to be building shelters, and gathering supplies.

The young man you saw earlier is gathering wood for fire nearby. When he notices you, he looks over curiously to make sure your ok.

" She wanted her space last time we talked. Ill leave her be, i guess."

he continues picking up wood, remaining nearby in case you happen to be hurt.
_________________
Riley
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm
"Jupiter!" She yelled when she jolted awake. That was a dream?! She thought as her breathing returned to normal when she realized that she was in a familiar part of the woods.

Shadow rose to her feet and looked around. There were still no signs of Jupiter. That doesn't mean she is dead. Shadow stealed herself. I will find her.

With her resolve strengthened, she walked over to the man picking up wood. "What else needs to be done right now?" She asked, knowing that there were other survivors that needed to be taken care of.
Reply with quote
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 pm
(Chagak)

You smell what can only be the cooking of food very close nearby. The sounds of wood crackling beneath the heat of flames.

Small footsteps patter about, as what you figure as a young boy tend to the fire. He notices you nearby.

" Do you need some help with your fire, miss? I can help you get your dinner started. Papa always said to be nice to girls i saw who might be in need of help."

(Riley)

He tosses you the bag over his shoulder. Inside is a few apples, and a slab of meat in paper, yet to be cooked.

" sit and relax. Make something for yourself to eat. Its been a rough day so far. After that? Id say get started on a shelter. Everyone is very willing to share what they have, and theres plenty of wood, and cloth in the debris. and if you need anything... ill be around"
_________________
Reply with quote
Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 am
"I thank you for your kindness, could you give me a lit stick, it is not dinner i do now." I smile a weary smile and take the stick given.

I head back to where the pyre is at. I close my eyes and begin a haunting death chant. As the fire rises my chant fades down. "Be at peace my friend." I face the sky and whisper a prayer and sit waiting for the fire to die down.
_________________
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Heroes' Realm [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2019 Zantarni / Zantarni Entertainment
Terms of Service
Members login here.

New members register here.
 
zantarni banner