A New World Awakens OOC Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am
Lucas,.. hes good. getting better every day.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 am
that's good to hear :3
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm
oops i posted with my mule XD
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 am
we still love u
Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:12 pm
lol.
Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:04 am
So are we still going to try and get members to liven this up a bit. i'm not really sure what to do with it right now. I do like the idea of this rp though so i would like to continue it. i can try to ask around and see if anyone wants to join. we can make a banner at some point and put it up in our market place thread..we should try to post once a wee if possible.
Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 am
*breathes thread to life*

Name: Elizabeth

School: Dark Magic

RP Sample:

Elizabeth could remember, that was a good thing. She can recall it as clear as day. She was gathering in the thick forest that she lived so comfortably in, foraging for herbs and nectar from gouging through the thick bark from trees. Elizabeth was going to start a ritual for a person who had been cursed by a witch, and was now suffering from an abnormal gout.

Then the earthquake came, like thunder going through the soil. Elk, foxes and many other animals were running for their lives and so was she. Then darkness. Swimming in what seems to be eternal darkness, until finally light pulsed it's way in as she regained conciousness..

So why was she here, lying down in the middle of nowhere? This was not her forest, just listening tells her that. How was going to get home? What about her customer? She squinted and studied the baren sky, allowing her eyes to adjust and letting the idea of being teleported sink in. With a grunt, she pushed herself up and frowned.

Now what?

Wanna roleplay with me?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3