A Mule-tastic Fashion Show!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:40 pm
XD Welcome fellow citizens, I am Dusty's mule, Serah (I and one of two anyways, Ambition is my cohort).
This is a place where my fellow mules and I can unite and talk about our fashion sense.

Do you wear old, expensive items, event items, shop items, ect...?
How do you dress compared to your main?
Do you have a dream look? (A dream mule avatar)
Are you an OC?

As for me, I dress in whatever Dusty places in my care, it ranges from expensive things like Dark Armor Sleeves to the cheapest Ei's and shop items.
I dress in the same style, although it is not always as fancy. I also change less than Dusty does.
I do not have a dream appearance, although I do change quite frequently.
I myself am not, though I am dressed like one sometimes. Heart

IdeaArrow Dusty's Mule Account; Please direct all PM's to Dusty! I only check here every once in a blue moon.
Tue May 06, 2014 10:20 pm
I'm the same...I wear whatever Celestrya entrusts into my care. Most times I wear event items and commons. I don't have any dream looks. I do have past looks that I really liked, and kinda wish I saved - but never do. XD I am not an OC.
Wed May 07, 2014 3:04 am
I only dress in clothes that my main got during events or in the store. My outfits are color-themed, just like my main is. I have a dream avatar based off the video game character I am named after. I am not exactly sure what an OC is.
Page 1 of 1