A mix of events 1x1 LizxAnimewarrior
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:00 am
I am a big fan of anime, so i made this rp. It takes place (Obviously) in japan, present day. You can be any anime character from any anime show, or make up your own. You can mix personalities, looks, and names of characters if you want, just be creative! Your character can be any race, have any powers, but you still have to obey all the usual rp rules, and no Godmodding. Also, try to keep it pg13.

The skeleton is basic and as follows;

Name:
Power/element:
Appearance:
Bio:

I will post my character once someone else joins.

Last edited by liz795 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 am
i made up my own character

Name: dranzer
Race: dragon/elf
Power/element: fire/ ability to change form
Appearance: http://www.elfwood.com/art/g/u/guyveromega//Wyvern2.jpg
Bio: watched the world change during the years

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 am
okay, here's my character, he's from an anime called bleach.

Name: Kenpatchi Zaraki
Race: Soul reaper
Power/element: has powers of a soul reaper but cannot do spells or call the name of his zanpacto.
Appearance:
Bio: Kenpatchi is whats called a soul reaper and the captain of squad 11 in the soul society. He has all the powers of a soul reaper except he cannot cast spells or call the name of his zanpacto. The zanpacto is used to kill off evil spirits known as hollows and do soul burials on good souls. Kenpatchi was recently placed in the world of the living due to an increasing number of hollows.

I think I'll add another one.

Name: Yachiru Kusajishi
Race: soul reaper
Powers: (Same as Kenpatchi)
Appearance:
Bio: Yachiru is also a soul reaper and Kenpatchi's Lieutenant. She goes with his everywhere, usually clinging to one of his shoulders and demanded she go with him to the world of the living.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 pm
my character is made up
Name: Kaita Raimon
Race: Ninja/soul reaper
Power/element:She can control water and fire. Also she can use kido spells, the nija art of ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu.
Appearance:
Bio: She is the last remaining desendent ofthe Raimon Clan, Kaita is a caring freespirited girl that has a short tempered and she can be over protective of anyone she finds as a friend.

Last edited by animewarrior13 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 pm
A huge, sudden gust of wind burst down the road, throwing up dust towards the foresty areas on both sides. If you were the type of person who saw spirits, you would've noticed Kenpatchi with Yachiru holding onto his shoulder, racing down the road at the speed of a city train.

Yachiru giggled and laughed and cheered as they raced, hopping of Kenpatchi's shoulders and destroying hollows whenever she saw them
Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 pm
While I worked on my meditation in the dojo with Sensei Kodi I heard hollows cry out as they were being slain by someone but I did not know who,and I did not care. Then suddenly a bush rustled in the garden and out came Sensei's son Kai. He soon realized that he must not make a sound to disturb my meditation because he knows how I get mad easily if someone has disturb me of my time in meditation.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm
Kenpatchi came to a sudden halt. There was a huge twisted smile across his face. He could feel strong spiritual pressure coming from the dojo he had passed before.

"Careful Kenny!" Yachiru said noticing his twisted look. "You might get in trouble of you just go off and fight him!"

"Ha! Who cares? If I'm going to stay here for a month I might as well have some fun in this place!" Kenpatchi said turning and running back to the dojo in another huge gust of wind. He made sure they could feel his immense spiritual pressure.
Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:41 pm
As Kaita sat there meditating she suddenly froze. It was like she couldn't breath.

"Whats going on," Kaita said to herself because no oe else was around.

Then a huge gust of wind came and alomost knocked her over.She stood up walking very slowly to maintain her balance as the pressure became stronger. Kaita didn't know what to do. Then crashing into the garden was a man with a little girl riding on his shoulder. He looked at Kaita with a huge smile, it terrified Kaita, she tried to run away but she couldn't move.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Kenpatchi looked at theand his smile vanished. "So..." he said tilting his head sideways and up a bit. "Your the one who was letting out all that spiritual pressure? Ha!" His smile came back a bit. "What a waste of power! Theres no way a little girl like you could be any good at fighting." He turned and started walking back to the path. If she did have the will to fight, he hoped that might bring it out.
Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Watching him leave Kaita found the strength inside her to face the guy.
"Hey you, if you got a problem me lets settle this before you run off." Kaita said with a smirk.

Kaita looked at the guy and saw that he had a sword, so she went over and picked up her katana and faced the guy in a ready position to start a match.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 pm
"Oh?" Kenpatchi turned slightly to look back at the girl. "So you're serious." He said with his smile returning. He smiled alot when he had the chance to fight. "Alright then...." He said turning completely to face her. "Yachiru!"

"Right!" she said and jumped off.

"So, girl..." He said slowly taking out his zanpacto. "Why don't you tell me your name?"
Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 pm
Kaita was a little shaken but she told the guy her name,"Its Kaita, Kaita Raimon. Whats yours?" She said almost smiling.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:58 pm
His phsychotic grin almost seemed to get larger. "I'm a soul reaper and captain of squad eleven, Kenpatchi Zaraki!!" He declared proudly.

Suddenly there was a huge wave of spiritual pressure that practically smothered Kaita's. "Whoa Kenny!" Yachiru said still super cheerful. "They're already here!"

"Jeez, and I was about to have some fun." His smile faded. "Heh!" His smile returned just as quickly. "I hope they make up for that with their fighting skills." He said as Yachiru jumped back up onto his shoulder. He looked at Kaita. "Hmph! I have to go but don't you run anywhere." He said turning. "And make sure you use this chance to get stronger!" And just like that, he was gone.
Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 pm
"Hey," Kaita said in a soft voice.
But the guy was gone.Then a moment later she heard a shriek, a sound she heard before when she was younger. She followed the sound until she came face to face ,to what appeared to be a monster with a white mask.
"W..What are you?" she said bravely as the monster turned and looked at her with menicing eyes. Kaita told herself to run but she wanted to kill it before it got away. She slowly pulled the katana out of its sheath and held it above her head ready to attack. Prepared to attack Kaita flinched and the monster was charging, with all the strength she had Kaita jumped as the monster went under her and she brought down her sword and in a flash the monster was gone.
Kaita felt proud of herself, and she couldn't wait to battle that Kenpachi guy from before.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:44 pm
((I'll need you to help me with the parts of some arrancars. Post am after you see mine and that'll get the story going a bit more.))
Page 1 of 50