A mix of events 1x1 LizxAnimewarrior
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 am
Kaita sensed the hollow as it approachedand she quickly unsheathed heer sword and attacked the hollow, she had yet to realize that someone was watching her. SHe defeated the hollow and sheathed her sword. As she turned around she saw a figure of a boy approach her with a curious face. Kaita's hand flew to her face to make sure her mask was in place.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm
Ichigo landed on the ground and walked slowly towards the girl, examining her. It's pretty obvious she can see me... He thought as she checked to make sure her mask was on. But I can tell by her spiritual pressure that she's still human. But she still killed that hollow. I thought you could only hurt a spirit with a weapon thats spirit related, like a zanpacto or the weapons that ururu and jinta used to use at Urahara's shop. He looked at her sword. Thats not a zanpaco, is it? He stoped about 7 feet away from her. Who is she? He thought of a way to find out, but he knew he would have to be careful. He put a hand on the hilt of his zanpacto and took it out. He charged towards her bringing his sword up to attack as he approached.
Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 pm
Kaita took her sword out quickly as the boy came at her with his sword.
"Hey what do you think your doing i don't think i am the enemy here. Who are you?"
Kaita pushed the boy back wit hr sword, and then reached in her pouch and pulled out some poison darts an threw them at the boy, but he didn't move.
Then Kaita looked closely at the boys face and then her eyes widened because the face she say was the face she saw in the forest yeas ago.
"You...your that boy, immpossible."
Then Kaita fell to her knees, and fainted.

((hey thanks alot for attaking Kaita thats what i needed to happen))

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 am
((hey no prob, but i need you to make her wake up while ichigo carries her home. it sort of pays off the favor! XP))

Ichigo didn't care about the knives she threw at him, they went past and through his body, not leaving a scratch. He caught her as she fell. "Hey! Are you okay?" But she was out cold. He put his sword back on his back and picked her up bridal style. He closed his eyes and searched for traces of her spiritual pressure while visualizing the town at the same time. He finally came across traces that seemed to be at a house, so he figured she lived there. He took back to the skies and began flying back to her home.
Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Kaita was still out col but she felt the coolness of the night around her. Then her eyes flew open to stare up at the face of that boy.
"Who are you? Where are you taking me?"
Kaita tried to get away from the boy but then she looked down to see that the were air, so she stopped moving so she wouldn't fall and Kaita just stared up at the boys face to remember more about him.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 am
Ichigo grinned down at her. "You okay? You had quite the dramatic fall back there." He said looking back up at where he was going.
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:27 am
"yeah i'm ok. Its not like i got hurt or anything."
Kaita thought to herself about the time in the forest when that hollow attacked her, "For some reason you look familiar. its like i've seen you before."
Kaita then looked up at the sky and watched the stars twinkle in the night sky along side the moon.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 am
Ichigo looked back down at her, his grin gone from his face, with a more questionable expression on his face as he listened. Then he grinned again. "You know, about ten years ago I was sent here to work with a friend, and we defeated a hollow out here in this foresty area, and a noticed a little girl uncouncious on the ground not far from us. I figured she saw the hollow and freaked out." He looked down smiling at her. "I had to carry her back home, but she's gotten alot bigger since then. It was you wasn't it? You're pretty dramatic, huh?"
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 am
"hey whats so funny abou that, yeah ten years ago in the forest area behind my house i fainted but i don't know why and then i found myself back inside." Kaita sighed and saw below that they were getting closer to her home.
"So you were one of the boys i saw in the forest that night but who was the other?"

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 am
Ichigo's attention was back up towards where he was going but he looked down out of the corner of his eye and grinned at her. "We're here." He said stopping and going down for a landing. He put her down gently, but still kept a hand on her for balance. "Can you stand?"
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 am
Kaita got to her feet and balanced herslf.
"Yeah i can stand. Thanks for getting my here."
Kaita went to pull out her sword but it wasn't there.
"Oh no my sword it must still be in that open field where i fainted. I got to go back and get it, it was a gift from my parents." Kaita started to walk back towards the open area.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 am
"No, don't worry about it, I'll get it." He said putting a gentle arm infront of her. He used shunpo to o back, covering a large amount of ground. He returned and handed it to her. "There. And don't wonder off into the woods any more okay? it's dangerous." He messed her hair up with a gentle hand and a sweet smile and walked away waving with a hand. "See you 'round, maskette!" With that, he was gone.
Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm
"Yeah thanks and my name is Kaita, Kaita Raimon, not maskette."Kaita said to him while fixing her hair.
Kaita went into the house , up to her room and put the sword over her bed and changed clothed then went to sleep.
"Tomorrow will be a better day then today i hope." She said as she drifted off to sleep.

((What happened to Yachiru?))

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm
Ichigo left before he could hear what she said. He got the name maskette from Yachiru, who had gone back to the soul society to see Kenpatchi. Ichigo fought off hollows for the rest of the night, until dawn finally came. He looked over at the sunset, it's beautiful oranges and pinks reminding him of his wife. He yawned and stretched, and decided he would get in his gigai to check out the town.
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm
The next morning Kaita woke up and got ready to g to school. Her home was so still it was like no one was there. Kaita hurried off to school even though no one would be there right not except morning clubs. She made her way through the streets towards Sakurabachi High and leaped over the gate and head towards the fields. There she practiced her mediataion as the sun rose in the sky, she stopped when she heard the sound of chatter emerge.
"I guess its time to go to class."
Kaita got up and went into the school and went to class.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 4 of 50