A mix of events 1x1 LizxAnimewarrior
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:38 pm
"Look maskette, It's not like they're gonna see me anyway! It's like you don't even know what I am!!" Yachiru said as though Kaita was supposed to know.
Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 pm
"And what are you exactly?" Kaita said looking at Yachiru with a curious face.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm
"Boy, you really are dumb aren't you? I'm a soulreaper! Don't you have any brains??" She tapped Kaita's head

((hey, click and drag ur dream avi to a new tab and then send me the link k?))
Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:52 pm
"I'm sorry I'venever heard of a soulreaper but i'm ok with that."
Kaita went deeper into the forest in the back of her house.
"Hey how is your friend doing, is he all right?"

http://www.zantarni.com/pets/lunahitsugaya.html

((help me with my pet plz ))

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 am
"Huh?" Yachiru seemed confused for a moment. "Oh, you mean Kenny? Yeah, but he might not come back this month. Braids says he might need to rest a little longer, and I might even need to go back! We might come back in a couple months though, so Kenny said to keep getting stronger okay?"
Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:23 am
"Ok, i guess. um who's Braids ... never mind i don't think i should know."
Kaita looked ahead and all she saw around her was darkness not knowing what was in the forest at that time.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 am
"Hey, You're not scared of the dark are you?" Yachiru grinned.
Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 am
"No its just that I have a bad memory of being out in this forest when i was young i remember two boys had come and i heard this screach and then i fainted, i never saw those boys again." Kaita looked at yachiru. "They wore the same clothing as you do now."

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:06 am
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh!" Yachiru said with a wide eyed gaze. "I bet that screm was from a hollow! I'm sure they're fine!" Yachiru heard a beep from her soul pager. "Oh, looks like i gotta go!" She said taking it out. "Bye! have a good birthday!" With that, she sped off to do her job.
Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am
Kaita felt all alone like she did that dreadful day when that monster, a hollow, appeared. Kaita knew she had to be strong for her sake and her families. Kaita heard a twig snap and she turned around to come face to face with a... hollow.
"What... no its repeating it self, i won't allow it not this time."
Kaita yelled and launched herself foward at the hollow and struck with all her might and the hollow disappeared. She fell to her knees and started to cry.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm
While Kaita was having a nervous breakdown, Yachiru waited on a rock for the new captain and his luitenant to arrive. Where are they? She thought.
Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am
Kaita stood up and wiped the sorrow from her face. She looked up to see the stars and the moon shine brightly into the night, she stood there for a while and then head back towards her house. She felt like she ws being watched so she dashed off and didn't look back. when she got to the back of her house she saw something lying on the deck wrapped in a cloth. She looked at it and read a note that was from her parents and it said," Dear Kaita you are now old enough to own this sword. It will help you no matter what."
Kaita took the the cloth off and when Kaita pulled the sword from its scarab she felt something pulse into her body. she sheath the sword and put it on her left side in her sash. Kaita looked to the sky once more to gaze up at the moon because she loved to see the sight of it fill he night sky.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am
Kaita would've noticed the silhouette of a man with spiky hair, a black kimono and a white haori with the symbol for the number 9 on the back, and carried a sword wrapped in cloth that was as long as his body. He flew high infront of the moon and shot off in an unknown direction.

Name: Captain Ichigo Kurosaki
Race: Soulreaper
Power/Element: Duh, hes a soul reaper.
Appearance:
Bio: This is Ichigo, though, not how you remember. Ichigo's body was destroyed as a result of Aizen's schemes, and he went to the soul society to train to become a real soul reaper. Now, he's learned Kido and he became the captain of squad 9.
Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am
Kaita looked closely to the figure that came out of nowhere, she felt something powerful come from it, so she decided to follow, but unfortunatly she lost track of where it had gone.
"What was that thing, it sort of looked familiar."
Kaita kept walkin around aimlessy until she came across an open area on the outskrits of the city.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 am
((familiar? ok, ok... ill play along.... but u gotta reveal it eventually so i can react the right way!))

Ichigo flew to a spot around the edge of the town where there was an open space and noticed someone standing in it. There was a hollow near by, so it made him a little anxious. And, the girl looked a little familiar. This was his first job out of the soul society since he had become a captain, so he didn't think he had saved her from a hollow before. He stared at her with a clueless look on his face trying to remember her.
Page 3 of 50