A mix of events 1x1 LizxAnimewarrior
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Then all of a sudden Kaita fell to her knee's, not knowing wha happened. As she looked up a part of the sky opened up into a black hole, she had felt that power before, it was coming more and more powerful as if would not stop. She saw a person step out and she stared wide eyed not knowig what to do.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 pm
Name: Lolita
Race: Arrancar
Power/Element: ???
Appearance:
Bio: Lolita is one of the arrancars that took over after Aizen's plan failed and he was killed by the soul society. The remaining arrancars found the hogyoku and used to continue to create more arrancars, though they aren't quite as powerful yet, since they're only starting to learn to use the strange tool.

Edit post:
Kenpatchi jjumped up infront of the arrancar and examined her. Then he looked down at the girl from before. "You might wanna leave. This could get ugly. And I can't promise I won't kill you by accedent." The iris' in his eyes seemed to glow.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 pm
Kaita nodded and head off to a safe place away from Kenpachi and the monster.
"what in th world is that thing"
then behind her Kaita saw tha she was being followed by the girl that was riding on Kenpachi's shoulders.
"why are you following me?"
but the girl did not answer. So Kaita kept getting farther and farther away until she noticed she was in the forest near by the city.
"Well i guess i am safe here, plus i think i don't want to be killed by anyone at tis age."
So Kaita stayed where she was until darkness came, and she headed home not knowing wht happened to the monster and Kenpachi.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 pm
When Kaita returned She would've noticed a large ditch in the yard of her home with blood spattered all about. Only she and others with high spiritual pressure would be able to see the blood though. So it looked there was just some crash or something. At the soul society though, Kenpatchi was at the squad 4 barracks recooperating.

((Wanna make a soul reaper? u dont have to.))
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:56 pm
Almost falling Kaita didn't see the huge hole in the ground that had blood covering all sides.
"hey how did this happen? I bet it was Kenpachi and that other person. Well i'm not staying out here it gives me the creeps just looking down that hole."
So Kaita went up to her room and fell asleep.
the next morning Kaita went to school like a normal person until lunch came around and she spotted the little girl from the other day. Kaita went over to her while no one was watching, and said hello to her,but the girl did not say anything.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am
((sigh... you have much to learn. You don't decide what happens with other player's characters. it's like coming to their house and living there because you felt like it. but don't feel bad about it either. I'll just work with it for now.))

Yachiru giggled. "Hey maskette! Where's your mask?" She giggled. "Sorry, but Kenny's not here right now. He went to get better from that fight with the arrancar last night. It was crazy, you should've watched!" She said cheerfully uneffected by the gore. "Hey, why'd you go so far away anyway? Kenny doesn't mind if you watch, just as long as you don't get in the way."
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 am
"Well I am sorry. Hey my name is Kaita not maskette. So in Kenpachi alright it sounds as if he got really hurt. Well i got to go see you around."
Kaita left to go to her next class but something stopped her in her tracks. she remembered that tonight would be her birthday and a day with a full moon.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:11 am
"Whats wrong rushy?" Yachiru said, leaning to one side curiously.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 am
"Nothing is bothering me, its just that tonight is my birthday and tonight is also a fullmoon. Today is the day I turn 16."
Kaita just kept walking not saying anything more.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:34 am
"Oh, well happy birthday maskette!!" Yachiru said as Kaita walked away. But Yachiru still stayed as happy and cheerful as ever. She raced away, off to take care of some more hollows far away from the school.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 am
Kaita watched as Yachiru raced off.
"I wonder if tonight i will get a good nigths sleep with no figths involved." the day went by and Kaita wnt home to find no one there.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:14 am
Yachiru suddenly appeared out of nowhere and blew a noise maker in Kaita's face. She giggled. "Hee, hee! Happy birthday!"
Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am
"What do you thnk your doing here?"
Kaita leaned over her and told her that her parents would get mad to see anyone in the house.
"Can you please go my parents will be back any minute and they're harsh when they see someone is here without me telling them anyone is coming over."
Kaita went to her room and got changed into her training uniform that she received at the age of 5. Kaita went t the back yard and started to meditate without knowing if the Yachiru was still there.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm
"Aw, cmon, pointy!" Yachiru yelled and threw her hands up in the air. "Are you even listening to me? Hey!" She yanked on Kaita's pony tail. "It's not like they're gonna see me or anything anyway!" She crossed her arms.
Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:53 am
"OWWW that hurt. Alright am listening"
Kaita fixed her hair and put her 'ninja' mask on.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 2 of 50