5 Positive Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Rose-lie

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:26 pm
1) I got praised at work today. I try my best to be as humble as possible, but I couldn't help but be sooo embarrassed about it haha. Anyway, it started off my day very well! My job can be so poopy... but it's these little things that keep me going!
2) To add to working, I only had an 8hr shift today, and it was a morning shift, so I get to enjoy the rest of my evening now. I usually work 12hr shifts, so this was a very quick day for me!
3) I didn't have to drive to work or commute via public transportation today either. Smile My lovely boyfriend took the time out of his day (mind you in the very EARLY morning lol) to bring me to work. I am so thankful lol.
4) We had bacon, eggs and hashbrowns provided at work. 'nuff said. My fave breakfast!
5) I'm back in my cozy bed...and I'm about to take on glorious nap!

A little mysterious o___o
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:36 am
1. New job is exhausting mentally and physically, but it's going well, and I think I'm going to be okay.
2. The holidays are almost over.
3. With the new job, I've started sleeping a little better than usual.
4. I met my reading goal this year and I won NaNoWriMo again.
5. The house is slowly coming together, and we're still purging and filling boxes of stuff to donate.
Rose-lie

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:37 pm
1) I finished my night shift... survived I should say! I was just so tired since I woke up at 10AM and started my night shift at 7PM till 7AM.... I was okay until around 2AM but almost fell asleep! I am so happy that I made it through the night.
2) I was able to get one of my gifts sent to my niece. She's leaving for the Philippines during the holidays, which I almost forgot. SO i'm glad that she received her gift on time.
3) I am so thankful for my boyfriend. He picked me up this morning, and he has work later at 2PM... I mess up his sleep all the time and for him, I am so thankful. ;______;
4) Since I still live at home, my mum doesn't mind washing my clothes for me. I am so so so thankful lulz. It's one less thing to worry about most times, especially knowing that my uniforms are kept in great condition!
5) ANd now, I am thankful for the sleep that I am about to get. Omg. It will be a glorious sleep. ^________________^;;;

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:47 am
1. The camp fire is out.
2. Christmas gifts for my kiddos are all here purchased ONLINE!
3. My New phone arrived
4. My tooth got fixed!
5. My husband passed his exam for CCW
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:30 pm
I like this idea, focussing more on the positive aspects of life is something I think anyone could benefit from.
My day hasn't even started, I'm about to head to bed, so I'll just generalise stufd from this week so far.

1. I've received a ridiculous amount of compliments from my freshly colored bright pink hair. I've been keeping it white blonde for an entire year, so the change is refreshing.

2. Tomorrow I have the day off. Gonna clean and go through my old stuff and get things DONE.

3. A coworker -that I thought for the longest time- didn't care much for me surprised me out of the blue by telling me that he thought I was one of the hardest workers we have and that he appreciates it. Things have been stressful lately, we're also very understaffed, so that felt pretty good. I don't always like my job, but I firmly believe that if you're contracted to do something you need to give it your all.

4. I've gone down a pant size. Woot!
No holiday gain for me- so far. Lol.

5. I'm excited for the upcoming Masquerade Ball some friends of mine are planning, for December 29th. There are around five-hundred people interested in going so far, my ball gown is here and fits beautifully, I just need to decide what mask to wear, and how to dress my hair for the evening.
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:01 am
Today could have gone horribly given how it started BUT

1. My lead cake decorator took the wedding cake delivery so I didn't have to!

2. I managed to write the schedule and stay within our allotted hours.

3. I was able to call in the other manager to assist since our head manager was out sick.

4. She was able to get all the food supplies ordered while I retrieved our packaging off the delivery truck.

5. Thanks to that I was able to order the next round of packaging a day early so we don't have to worry about ordering it tomorrow.

BONUS 6 & 7. That was all of the managerial duties we had to cover including completing the transfers and checking emails AND I got to leave an hour early!

(We very seldom finish everything on our to do list so to be able to do something extra as well as leave early is super rare)

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 am
1. I applied for a couple of jobs today. Which is something I haven't done in a while because of my fear of failure.
2. I started working on pixel art again after years of not doing it. I just got hit by a sudden bit of inspiration.
3. I'm now working on a plan to finally lose some weight. I've always tried, but now I feel a strong sense of determination!
4. On my Stardew Valley game, I've almost achieved the achievement of shipping 10 million worth of items. It won't be much longer.
5. My sense of taste is finally starting to be normal after having a cold for a while.
Rose-lie

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 am
My 5 positive things as of late are:

1) I kicked my butt at the gym today. I could've worked out harder, but just the fact that I went to the gym and worked out for an hour and a half made me motivated again... Especially have 4 days of indulging in delicious food and travelling!

2) I was reminded today of how kind the people of Zanny are... I don't normally post on forums anymore, but events really push me out of my comfort zone. Thank you guys, y'all are awesome <3

3) I'm so thankful that my parents are alive and kicking. My friend just yesterday, lost his mom. Now he has no mom or dad (dad died when he was still a kid). Seriously... if you have a good relationship with your parents, cherish it. Life is so short.

4) I have taken so much time off of work just for me. I feel awesome. hehe.

5) My cats. LOL. I love them so much. Whenever I travel somewhere I forget how much I miss them. It's always so nice to come home to them.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:15 pm
1. We're getting some nice furniture and getting rid of the old, worn out stuff.

2. My new dog Max. Having him has helped me deal with the grief of losing Chase.

3. Bob the cat. He is also great company. I don't know what I'd do without these two boys in my life.

4. I have plenty of food to eat.

5. Snow. I missed it and we've gotten quite a bit this year.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 pm
1. I'm sick. But with this new job, I actually accrue sick time and vacation hours. So if I have to call out sick tomorrow, I won't be losing a day of pay.

2. We're slowly getting some work done on the house. It was built in '56, and the heating and duct work is horrendous. I'm not sure how the previous people lived like this, but we're getting it fixed. And it will be so much nicer and more energy efficient when it's done.

3. I'm done with orientation and I've had a week on the unit on my own. It's still terrifying, but I'm still liking the job.

4. Our lease on our car is up in a few months, and after a lot of thought and discussion, we found another car for when we have to give the other car back.

5. Date night last night was good. And the trip out of town in the new car was great. Normally, the ride is usually painful for me because of a past back injury. No matter what I do or how I position the seats, it still hurts like a mother. There was no pain, at all, in the new car. Love it.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:31 am
1. I had fried chicken for dinner. It was delicious.

2. The new Zan items are just lovely!

3. My Mom's birthday is Friday and I already have her gifts bought and wrapped. I only need to pick the cake up on Friday.

4. Max "helped" me wrap Mom's presents, and made the process more enjoyable (I hate to wrap presents). He came very close to stealing one of the presents though. Then he brought me one of his bones to wrap, but when I did, he freaked out. XD He had to inspect everything including the tape.

5. I was worried about my son, but I found out that he's ok. I was very relieved.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:16 am
1) Was able to make it to the gym today despite me being lazy... I can't give up now! hahaha.

2) I have such a lovely boyfriend. He said that he'd bring me to work tomorrow on his day off. I work at 7am... I am so spoiled haha.

3) Ate some really good home cooked food. Just some stake bites but omg were they delicious!

4) Finally got around to watching Kingdom on netflix. If you like zombies, you might like this! It's in Korean. Smile

5) I get to sleep feeling accomplished today. Heart

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:14 pm
1. My title says, "Bo's chaperone". I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. XD

2. It's my Mom's birthday!

3. I've already got most of my chores done today.

4. Max has been very entertaining today. He "helped" me fold the laundry by trying to steal everything, and he ran around like a crazy fool when I tried to pick him up to weigh him. He's a pain but he's cute. XD

5. I get to eat out tonight and have cake! Very Happy

X

X
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 am
1) i got to work on time!

2) The walk there wasn't so cold.

3) i think i did a good job today. :d

4) i didn't have to make dinner today.

5) Washed the dishes!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 17, 2019 6:46 pm
1. I love events!

2. I have Max, and he's an awesome dog.

3. I have brownies to eat my for snack tonight.

4. My strawberry plants are doing awesome. One even has a flower.

5. I painted my toenails a lovely bright green that look like Spring.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41