3 Negative Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 pm
1. My room is either too hot or too cold...
2. I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do.
3. The lack of activity on Zan. At this rate, it's going to be very hard to get a full event set. Sad

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:00 pm
1. Boyfriend can't find his authenticator for World of Warcraft, and is becoming upset. ._.
2. I'm tired of coughing. ; ;
3. My uncle's in town at my Gran's, but I don't want to go. :c

DG

DG
Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:55 am
Advice/Suggestions:

1. I suggest asking a staff member associated with the game for help. Online games usually have a help section, and they may be able to help.

2. Apparently drinking warm tea (with honey or lemon or both) really helps with coughing.

3. Don't go. Very Happy You aren't obligated to do anything you don't want to do.

~ Heart ~

Three Negative Things:

1. I'm having a difficult time getting rid of my strep throat.

2. I'm not hungry but I keep wanting to eat.

3. I'm too depressed/unmotivated to do anything productive.

~ Heart ~

Looks like a lot of people aren't participating in the other half of Shugga's thread (post 3 negative things, but offer the person above you advice/suggestions to help him/her). Embarassed Heart
Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 pm
1: My hip is hurting me
2: I need to clean my room but i just don't feel like it
3: I have no friends.

and yeah have seen lots of time where no one gives advice. it would be nice if they did it for at least one

Advice

1: I know it's what have already heard but Good doses of gargling with salt water is the best thing. lots of warm liquids and soothing losenges. but probably the most is getting plenty of rest. your body needs to power down to heal itself and recharge.

2.. I have lots of trouble with this myself, so far the only way i can handle it is to chew gum. i am guessing the move ment of my mouth mimmicks me eating and makes me feel better.

3: wish i had some wonderful advice for this one, but i seem to be having the dame problem myself. my best advice would be to try some thing small. take a walk in a mall or store. find a simple project and work on it. heck sometimes even picking up a self help book at your local library can help.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
1. still donīt find the place where the bloody turkey leg is hiddin from me y.y
2.got even headache cuz i still dont get the 4th clue out y.y
3.im hungry and not sure when the delivery service will bring our new years dinner stuff *sigh*
Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 pm
1. It's cold and windy outside, and the 10 day forecast is for more of the same.

2. I keep getting snowflakes when what I really want is stars.

3. The sidewalk needs to be shoveled, but the wind will undo any work that I do.

edit: Yikes! totally forgot about the other part...I don't really have any advice, but I did take care of at least part of one of Lika's negative things. Very Happy

Last edited by Paganbeer on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:24 pm
1. I'm getting tired, and it's not even midnight here.

2. I always seem to get stuck at 19 snowflakes. I spend my currency when I hit 20, but I just can't seem to get that one last stupid flake.

3. I need to call a few people next week. *hates phones*

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:27 pm
1.still dont have enought stars and snowflakes to get just even one set for myself
2.im too full after a great new years dinner...rolling around xp
3.didnt make it in time to make another pair of panda cookies with vylqun Sad
Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 pm
My three negatives were... Even though I hate dwelling on negative...
Woke up with hangover symptoms when I did not drink last night.
Got hit on by a girl which made me super uncomfortable.
I have a mountain of packing to do and I just dont feel up to it.

But, turning them into positives, I get to move, I am attractive to men and women and I know I did not poison my body, just lack of sleep lol.
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:16 am

1) Silly kitty loves my keyboard >_>
2) I haven't started drinking yet. Yes, this is a negative because it's new years eve.

As a side note, drink responsibly if you're doing any partying tonight Yes

3)My lazy boyfriend is still sleeping.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:20 am
1. I still have a cough. :c
2. I hate my job. ...or one of them.
3. My bunny is grumpy. >:c
Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 am
1) Could not find the journal that I really wanted to buy. I should have bought it then but I have a miserly side that takes over too much.
2) Having terrible sinus issues that won't leave me alone. I have this headache that throbs randomly.
3) Wind has turned into bitter crazy wind that is also threatening our electricity.
Angel Spirit Girl

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:43 am
1 ) My brother comes over to help my Mom de-clutter the house, but he is driving me up a wall with all his pushing. He wants me to throw out some of my stuff, and I just want to relax for the holidays and play some forum events.

2 ) I have not seen my friend for ages because they have been working nights and weekends when I am off, and my life has been quite busy with stuff - overtime, family things, etc - lately.

3 ) Avatar forums have not been as satisfying sometimes as they once were when I was new to them. I'm not sure why. The idea of trying to keep up with things on gaia and solia, though, is just too daunting.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:49 am
1. I almost had an emotional breakdown in front of my family. The only thing that kept me from crying is the fact that I have to talk about what's bothering me.

2. I can't find anymore snowflakes and I really want to get the rest of the holly items. It's hard when you only go into one or two conversations a month.

3. I have an audition in two days and I'm not in the least bit ready. Being a procrastinator is not a good thing. Especially in my case.
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 am
1. I missed counted the event currency needed so I didn't have enough for the last item.

2.getting more snowflakes then stars and I need stars for the last item.

3. bit the inside of my cheek earlier.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11