3 Negative Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:27 pm
1. I can't freakin' take my programming class until next Fall because the advisers can't seem to do their job correctly. AND it's not even the actual class, it's the intro class that they should have signed me up for at the beginning of the current semester. I am beyond ticked about this.
2. I have too much schoolwork to do over the next three days. I have a reading test in History due tonight, and I haven't even read the book. I have a major Chemistry test tomorrow, and I'm struggling to understand what's going on in class. (I also forgot to copy my notes for my friend, which I feel really bad about.) AND I have a major paper due in English on Friday. I'll have all day Thursday to work on it, but I'm beyond stressed because it's 25% of my grade.
3. I have reason to believe that I missed one of my exams for my History class... I don't even know what to do about it because I'm so behind on the lectures... I took too many classes this semester. Sad
Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:30 am
Today it's all negative, so I'm drinking feelings away.
Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm
1. I waited to long to wait a paper due tomorrow and know having trouble focusing on it.

2. I couldn't fall back to sleep resulting in me having only three hours to sleep.

3. The Dorm Bathrooms are not warm enough for me to taking a shower but I'm going to have to take on anyways.
Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 pm
1.) I seem to be having a diarrhea after eating a burrito.

2.) I keep on pooping.

3.) I'm in the toilet with my laptop...
Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:12 pm
1.] I'm a horrible holiday monster.
2.] I have nothing mindless to knit during today's get together.
3.] I just want to sleeeeep.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm
1. I'm at work today. :c
2. I'm starving. D:
3. My head has been super messed up the past few days... It's starting to scare me.
Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 am
1. My stomach feels a bit crummy.
2. Castlevania: Lord of Shadows is taking forever to download.
3. There's a load of clothes on my bed that I need to fold.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 am
1. I relapsed last night. :/
2. I haven't eaten all day. ; ;
3. I am /not/ ready for finals. x.x
Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:43 pm
1. It just doesn't feel like Christmas this year.

2. I don't think I'll make it into all-state.

3. I am feeling ill.
Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 pm
1. I have the flu, and have been complaining about it ever since I got sick. Because I'm sick, I didn't get to work Christmas Eve and Christmas day, meaning I lost out on a lot of money I could have potentially made... And I'm mad about it.
2. I'm trapped in my room because boyfriend's friend is home, so I had to lock the door. He's ridiculously irritating and I hate being home alone with him. >:/
3. My baby keeps leaving me to go to work and it makes me sad. ; ;

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:42 pm
1. My son has a cold. Sad

2. I didn't get to see my side of the family for Christmas again.

3. There is no more chocolate.
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 pm
1. My cough is getting worse.
2. My fever is gone, but now I'm having stomach issues. Sad
3. Boyfriend said he would come home early to me, but lied. ; ;
Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:39 pm
Oh my, everything has been good lately. But I guess I can sum up some negative aspects.
1. We bought a house but the stress of finding the right one to spend our money on was insane. Now we need to get the right mortgage to finance all of it and that's a pain as well ^^'.
2. Because we are spending our money on the house, we won't be going on a big trip to some foreign country. Probably not in the upcoming year or few years to be honest. A big sacrifice, but one we are willing to make.
3. I've got less time to do fun stuff like browsing sites like Zantarni. I love to spend time on forums and read a lot, but that has been less and less as well.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:55 pm
1.woke up ,and realived that i have a sore throat y.y
2.the amount of christmas sweets and chocolate stuff is decreasing y.y
3.still didnt get all the christmas presents for my whole fam and friends even iŽd orderd it at the beginning of this month >.<
Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:30 pm
1. Still not feeling better. I'm even more exhausted today than I was yesterday. Sad
2. Boyfriend has to work ten hours today. And I'm sad. ; ;
3. I'm starving, but I know I shouldn't eat anything because it won't stay down. ; ;
Page 3 of 11