3 Negative Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:51 am
Yeah, I already argued with them about how dumb they were being... I just tend to get really emotional/passionate in arguments so my feelings speak more than my mind. xP Not they they would listen either way, they are so stubborn and have a sort of power complex where they are always right and ruling and I am not.

It's hard because I go to a small private school and there aren't many girls there that are into biological females. >.< Most of the girls I have met on OKcupid have already met someone else and just want to be friends, which I am more than fine with but I also want kissys. ):

Your first and third complaints almost sound good to have!! That is awesome that you get a vacation. (: Maybe instead of looking at your week as having to wait for the weekend, you could look forward to it instead! Just think how wonderful your weekend will be after working so hard all week to get to it. (:

I'm sorry that you are dealing with unresolved problems. I suppose you don't want to talk about it because you did not describe it in much detail, but if you do want to vent more I will listen~

My negatives for today:

1. I still have to go through a box of clothes and decide what to give to goodwill and what to give to friends. I also have to go through a box of STUFF and I have no idea where to put all of this crap...

2. I also have to pack up all my stuff from California into my suitcase, and wake up really early tomorrow to go to the dentist. I hate the dentist. I have a cavity. V.V

3. I have been working on a freebie for Meldrick the Elder and it is not completely terrible but I cannot for the life of me draw his faerie and it is really sad. V.V I have such problems drawing bodies and poses... I am going to have to practice some and look at references before trying again on his drawing because I don't want to mess it up. Art is so hard. V.V It feels like everyone else is just so talented out of nowhere, but I know that they aren't.

I really like Macklemore, although I don't usually listen to that type of music, I really like his because he actually raps about really really good things. In Ten Thousand Hours, he says "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint/ The greats were great because they painted a lot", and I try to remind myself of that but it is really hard. >.<

Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 pm
Squiggle-
Well, I thoroughly enjoy music, while English is a required course for my degree. I ended up going ahead with taking English because I'm so much more than ready to get my basics done with. I mean, I'm fairly good in English, so it's not a problem class for me or anything. That would be my history/government classes. I cannot retain information very well, so I really struggle in those classes...
Wow! I really wish they offered Japanese classes in my town. D: Couldn't you just take one and then the other, though? :3

For both the music and English classes, I have had both of the professors in my previous semester. I absolutely loved both of them. Although, music is not related to my future degree at all. ._.

I had originally signed up for an English II class that was being taught by the same professor that I had for English I. The professors ended up switching on me, but after attended three classes with this new professor, I already enjoy it. He ensures that the students interact and keeps everything very lively, so it's not bad at all. XD
You were very helpful, thanks. :3
I agree with Tisi, /never/ apologize for long posts!
As you can tell, I had a tendency to be long-winded as well. ^^;

Regarding your most recent negatives post:
Any negative goings-on of the mouth region is of the devil. ._.
You get a needle anywhere near my, especially my face, and I freak out.
I'm sure the trip won't be too bad, though. D:
And with the other stuff you need to get done, I usually have to force myself to do it or it'll never get done. Don't rush yourself, but at the same time, don't procrastinate. xD I had a hard time learning that in school...

Tisi-
I bet your mini-vaca isn't too far out of reach now. Wink

My negatives for the current:
1. I've been spending more time at the college than at home. And a majority of the time spent there consists of me waiting around for others. -_- (Good thing I drag my heavy laptop and textbooks with me. ><")
2. I'm tired of not working, but at the same time, I love not having to worry about work and being able to focus on school, even though the semester is still young. Time spent working is money, and money is good. (And evil, at the same time. >.>)
3. I have been so talkative lately. I'm not much of a talker, so it's a bit bothersome for me. ._.
Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:04 pm
1. I am having the same problem I have every event. No matter how regularly I may have been posting pre-event, for some reason I always seem to run out of things to say when saying them would pay off.

2.My mothers' car guy wasn't able to make it out to check my car yesterday. So while I don't have to try to drive it anywhere yet, I'm no closer to finding out what's wrong and how much it will cost to fix.

3.We're almost out of pretzels. Evil or Very Mad
Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 am
1. Paganbeer is almost out of pretzels. That is a tragedy. Nobody should ever be out of delicious pretzels. D:
2. ...Boyfriend's sister's cat bit my face and punctured a hole. ; ; AND I have a scratch. I'm gonna do some terrible things to that damn cat. -.-
3. School is never going to slow down. ; ;
Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 pm
1. I have a quiz and a written assignment due this Sunday night.

2. The quiz is essay and not multiple choice. So far I've done good on the multiple choice ones.

3. I'm having a hard time understanding some of the the material in the chapter.
Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 pm
1. There are some jerks taking up rooms that are no longer checked out to them. I can't even go tell them that they need to either renew their check-out or leave. -.- In one ear, out the other...
2. Working is going by sooo slowwww. :c
3. I left some of my important homework at home. DX So, I'm stuck trying to figure out the rest of this math homework... Which just isn't happening...
Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am
1. My ex was trying to flirt with me at a party and I didn't appreciate it, though it could have been worse.

2. My friend told me on Friday that the guy I like texted her that he wanted to kiss her and that just ruined my day. She's also that one who told him that I liked him so I don't know if I'd call her a friend anymore.

3. My cousin is going through some hard times right now and I don't know how to help him get through it.
Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:57 pm
1. My programming class next semester is at 8 am two days a week. ._. AND physics is at 9 am three days a week.
2. My lips are super, ridiculously chapped and I don't know why. DX
3. I still can't decide whether to take Calculus or Accounting. :c
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 am
1. I second guest myself one one of the quiz question for school
2. I ate a cookie that was coconut flavored. not my favorite.

4.I'm going to have to stop posting now because the library is getting ready to close. see you guys later.
Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:48 am
1. I'm stuck at work for over three more hours while missing a game of Dungeons and Dragons. :/
2. I broke down and smoked a cigarette today. Not that I have ever had a smoking problem or anything. I've just been so lost in my head...
3. My lips are /still/ chapped. -.-
Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:34 pm
1. The guy I like broke my heart.
2. We still talk but it hurts.
3. My councilors don't have any idea what they're doing.
Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm
1. I have to work today.
2. I'm the only person on my floor, and I kind of have to go potty. ;; (You're welcome, everybody. XD)
3. The cold front is making me sick. :c
Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:25 pm
1. Wasting time, effort, and money on someone who doesn't really seem to care.
2. My hands are cold.
3. A pair of mitts I knitted has a hole on one of them.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:08 am
1. I have a major essay (that is a quarter of my grade) due on Friday. ._.
2. I have a Chemistry test Thursday, and I am in no way prepared.
3. I missed one of my major tests for my History class. :/
Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:08 am
1. Even though I ate a few hours ago, I'm already hungry.
2. I want too many things.
3. Can't muster the interest to work on any projects.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11