3 Negative Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:33 am
1. I'm seriously sick of the cold. I really need to get out and walk, but I can't make myself do it in this weather.

2. I can't seem to lose weight, or quit smoking. Mad

3. I'm really starting to miss living in the country. I really don't like bumping into strangers constantly when I want to just be in the yard, or go for a walk. And don't even get me started on the low speed limits, and all of the stoplights!
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:08 pm
1. My stomach has been acting up and I cannot seem to figure out why. My husband thinks I might be allergic to a certain food or ingredient because he's noticing a consistency with specific foods I eat and when I start hurting. It's usually whenever we get done eating ice cream and fro-yo then go for a walk. However, when I eat those sweets and I'm not walking I feel completely fine.

2. My tax return keeps getting rejected due to mix-matched EIN but I swear I type in the numbers correctly. I WANT MY MONEY!!!

3. The cold is still here and I want it to go away...
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:20 pm
1. I am really getting irritated with my job. I work in the evenings and on the weekends. So, the only time I ever really get to see my family is on Saturday and Sunday mornings/afternoons. I only get one day off a week and I end up doing a bunch of errands and cleaning. I just wish I had another day off and had a night or two off during the week, at least. I guess I can deal with working weekends, but I'd love to have a Sunday off every now and then. Sad

2. I'm getting really bored with how slow my class is moving. Don't get me wrong, it's an intense subject and it's better to move slow, but it's irritating me. I don't even know why. Maybe it's because of how boring the current material is. :/

3. I don't wanna go to work. -.- Today is actually one of the days where I work a stupid four-hour shift. But it's a mid-shift, so I'll have the evening off. Which will be spent doing laundry at my parents. Four-hour shifts are stupid. I'd rather have the day off and work longer shifts on a few other days. :'(
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 pm
1. I had an appointment today and had to get up early, only to find out it was canceled and no one called me. 3 hours of sleep lost and a pointless one hour trip to the other end of town.

2. Having a body feels uncomfortable for no reason. I'm not sick. I'm just itchy and blargh.

3. I suck at writing. XD Roleplaying helps me get stuff done, but it also showed me that if I write too much, my writing actually gets worse.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm
1. My husband and I were in the hospital for 7 hours because he suddenly became very ill. So far we have been told he has Bronchitis, with an upper respiratory infection, the flu, and possibly pneumonia all at the same time. He is taking 3 different types of medication and has an inhaler. He is going back for a check up on Thursday where he might be screened for pulmonary disease.

2. Due to the crazy weekend and week I am behind on my event items and fear I won't catch up in time. I thought I would have plenty of time but life caught up and wrecked my goal.

3. I am hungry for foods I am not able to get at the moments since I don't want to make anything hubby can't eat. These cravings will go away soon, but because I want them now it's bugging me.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:10 am
1. I'm getting a headache.

2. My car doesn't have air conditioning, and it was pretty warm today. It's only going to get worse.

3. My lawyer was not forthcoming about how much he was going to charge me. I received a bill I was not expecting, and we had a twenty minute "discussion" about it on the phone that I will probably also get a bill for.
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm
1. i hate doctors
2. its cold outside
3. i hate winter
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:15 pm
1.went to an university lecture just to realize that the professor read out his whole notes which are just the summary texts that the whole students have to read on there own as well ,that means I lost 2 hours which I could have been used more effectivey.y
2.On the way to university and on my way home the rail traffic that im using daily got a technical fault so that i had to wait abut half a hour for the next train but through this I missed my bus :/
3. have to go in bed as soon as possible ,cuz have to get up pretty early , but cant fall asleep
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:56 pm
1. its raining
2. my back hurts
3.im getting sleepy now
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:17 pm
1. my back and legs hurt from the bus trip to texas
2.yesterday i was weak and very hot
3.i miss my husband now
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:35 pm
Aw, buses are terrible like that. Snow cone trucks have probably already packed up for the season, but you can still find tasty cold treats everywhere since Texas always be hot. >.>

1. I'm already basically done with my nanowrimo project and it's not even 30k words yet. I want to be done with it already so I can write something else even though I'm so sad it's not even long enough to call a novel!
2. I have things to do, but I'm bored
3. My cat used my winter boots as supplementary litter.

~~LINK~~
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:58 pm
1. its raining now
2. my legs hurt real bad
3. my mom said that i was fat
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:34 am
1.thought the flu got better and Im on the road to recoverey but in the evening hours the dry cough and the head ache got even worse ,not even the pills will help Sad

2.through my sickness right now Ive got a lack of sleep thatswhy the last days I was pretty wearly and tired the whole days ,even my concentration isnt relly there .And thats a big problem because I still have some homeworks that I wanted to solve during the xmas-new year break.

3.Beside that stuff I thought that my new bed which my Dad have orderd for me as an christmas gift was first shipped later then expectet so that I had to take a day off to be at home for delivery ,now ne realized after we unpack it that one of the very important basic supporting components is broken and now they dont even know if they can send a new part for the bed Sad pretty annoing the whole thing y.y
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:33 pm
1. I have to go out in the cold to run errands.

2. I'm tired of my neighbors. Not all of them, but a couple.

3. It's so cold I have to worry about my pipes freezing. So I have to let the faucets drip.
Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm
1. my legs are bothering me cause of the cold

2. i think the cold has my hands hurting

3. its too cold here ( 4 degrees)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11