3 Negative Things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 am
1. I'm bored and I should be working on a blanket, but I just can't get motivated to do anything.

2. I was so stoked for my rollerblades to get here, but I don't want to wear them without protective gear and I have to wait until Saturday to go find some because Sheels (a SPORTING GOODS store) didn't have anything.

3. I have been stress eating lately and gaining back all the weight I spent months getting rid of.
Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:16 am
Kaderin I know exactly how you feel about stress eating because I do that too.

What I find helpful for me is I will eat a big meal that keeps me full for a while. After I eat that meal any food I look at will make my tummy hurt. I also try my best to get lost in something I love to do that way hours go by before I realize it.

And that usually causes my stress to disappear too because then I'd have forgotten why I was stressed or that I was stressed to begin with.
Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:26 am
1. Money has been tight.
2. We had to get gas money and toilet paper from a friend.
3. I have to get a shot tomorrow.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:51 am
Ivy: Yeah...stress eating for me isn't necessarily eating a lot...but it's eating fatty comfort foods and lots of carbs. (Pizza, chips, potatoes, etc. Especially loaded down with cheese and/or sauce.)

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:56 pm
1. I have to go to work today. I could really use another day off.

2. I'm tired of having toilet problems. They have come to fix it twice already. I'm waiting around on them for the third time.

3. My son and I are not even on speaking terms right now. That feels awful.
Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm
Rayven, I know the feeling. It's only Monday and I feel like I need at least another day or so off.

1. Figured out I was allergic to the skull face paint I was using...after I had already finished putting it on.

2. I missed my train stop earlier because the person I was sitting with wouldn't move so I could get off the train.

3. My husband has to work tonight, so I'll be alone giving out candy tonight.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:44 am
Yami Raven you poor thing you did have a rough day! *huggles*

1. I got a call from my Mom today. She said my Grandma has congestive heart failure.

2. I have to use GPS tomorrow to go somewhere because I don't know where it is. I hate doing that. XD

3. They keep adding new rules at my job, and they're very stupid rules.
Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:43 pm
1. My fiance had to leave Greece to finish his deployment and I miss him like crazy. I am praying he comes home before Dec. 25th but I am so worried he won't be back in time.

2. I cannot get a hold of any representation to fix an issue with a previous phone contract that is hurting our credit score.

3. I am out of a job and cannot find any openings in my field. Or if I do apply I do not hear anything back. I know to give certain positions more time for background checks and such, but some jobs I do not hear back at all. Not even a "Thank you but we have found someone more qualified." Heck if I got that I wouldn't be upset! Come on people HIRE ME!!! Crying or Very sad

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:48 pm
1. I need to have a meeting with my boss to discuss my family's position in the company - not looking forward to it, that's way too much pressure on my shoulders.

2. It's so freaking cold in the office it's not funny and the accountant lady won't let me turn the AC on to heat up the space a bit.

3. I have too much paperwork to sort out today. I know I should be happy to have a job at all but this workplace is sucking my soul. I hate working in an industry which caters to material things, I would love to go back to teaching but can't see it happening right now.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:46 am
1. My dog killed a rabbit today. I tried to save it, but I couldn't. Crying or Very sad

2. My dog hurt his leg catching the rabbit. Hopefully he won't have to go to the vet. I think he knows what karma is now though. XD

3. I don't have another day off until Thursday and I'm exhausted.
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 am
1. I am so incredibly, ridiculously tired. I have been sick since March and I still don't know what's wrong with me. Sad

2. I got a $900 bill from my old apartment complex, which was only supposed to be less than $800. I definitely cannot afford to pay that off, especially considering that I shouldn't even have to pay anything at all.

3. I am so broke until Wednesday. It's only two days away now, but I feel like it's so far away. :,(

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:23 pm
1. My anxiety is pretty bad right now.

2. It's raining. I get tired of having to clean the floors.

3. I have so much to do, but I don't really have the energy to do it today.
Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:51 pm
1. It is so horribly cold outside, it's making me uninterested in getting out of the house to run errands. I rather be inside soaking in as much heat from anywhere I can find it. I want my warm weather!!!

2. Hubby is leaving for Work-Ops tomorrow so I won't be able to talk to him until Friday night. Him starting his training means the start of pre-deployment preparation. Realizing this is the start for deployment came too fast and got me down.

3. I feel like everyone is so advanced in Pokemon Go. I try to get out almost every day (cold days I just stay in the car with the heat on) and hunt for any new ones but I never have any luck. I usually end up getting enough of the first evolution to evolve to get new ones added. Many of my friends already have all of Gen 1 complete and onto Gen 2, I've barely found half of Gen 1 and I started the second day the game was released.
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 am
1. I am sick. It's weird because I know it's a cold and it's gonna linger, but it's so incredibly irritating! Like, I haven't developed a cough or anything, but my throat hurts and I can breathe through my nose, but there's obviously congestion, which is definitely causing the throat issues. And I got a tiny fever or whatever. I should probably actually take something for it instead of laying around, feeling miserable.

2. I hate that it's Spring Break! I was really getting into the swing of going to class every day after missing so much school already. Now my schedule is all screwed up, especially with Daylight Savings. I hope that it's not hard to recover next week. :'(

3. I am still exhausted all of the time. It has officially been a year now that I have consistently felt like crap and I still don't know what's wrong with me. Thank god for Adderall. It might be fake energy, but at least I have something helping me get through the day.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:09 am
Hey Liz, good to see you around again ^^
Sorry you're going through some stuff....

I totally get feeling exhausted all the time. I require either coffee or energy drinks to get me through the day. Since it sounds chronic, have you seen a doctor? It could be a thyroid issue. It could be adrenal insufficiency, but not all doctors take that one seriously. I know depression definitely plays a role in energy levels. And stress. Diet could play a role in exhaustion too, if your body isn't getting enough of what it needs to function. Anyway, I hope you are able to find some relief, because I know how it feels.

As for my negatives:

1. I have been really fighting with depression, more than usual, for the past month. I'm really not sure what's going on, but I am mentally, emotionally, and physically drained, and there is so much to do, yet I'm unable to it.

2. School. But the classwork will be over with in about a month. I'm just trying to get through it and pass all of my classes. Nothing fancy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11