2018 Holiday Event - *ENDED*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Whats' your favorite event activity??
Shopping, of course! EI Shop for the Win!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
The Quests & deciphering your crazy clues
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Coloring Contests
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Writing Contests
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other Contests
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ANY contest
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Profile page activities (throwing flowers, snowballs, etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
chatting with my friends & meeting new ones
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
all of the above! <3 <3
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
something else (please post what)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:32 pm
Yes, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, Atiya! (good grief, I can't believe it's already that time of year again already!)

LOL... I don't think pockets are the best place to store snowflakes, hanahime. No Good luck with that! XD

I like those silly little hats a lot too, Bo. I'm not entirely sure why, but they are awfully cute aren't they?

Rose-lie, you didn't miss a whole lot in terms of the event - it really did just start about 24 hours ago (as of this post)

Quests, huh Riley? Confused Well that's a good thing... because we happen to have some eBil ... and I'll make sure they're at least a little tricky Wink

Oh! And speaking of Quests
... the second Quest is now available ...
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:12 pm
Bo also likes the snowglobe feature. It's interesting. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8720/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:30 am
I think I'm in love with these backgrounds. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:26 am
The backgrounds are rather fun, aren't they? XD
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:34 am
I like all the items really. I had actually been looking at the other two dresses like the ones in the event shop...wishing there were more colours. Colour Bo happy! XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8720/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm
LOL - that's funny, Bo. I'm glad you're happy with the results of my choices! XD

In other news, Quest #3 has been released for your currency and treasure hunting torture... errrm... pleasure... yeah... pleasure... Ninja Have fun!
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:03 am
I really like the snow globe too! Got to get one and use it in my outfit.

But hey, did anyone check out the Town recently? Looks like the 4th quest is up!

Queen of the Realm
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:08 pm
The next quest has been released!

edit, Wed. Dec.26th: .... and the 6th quest has now been released.

Also, just a reminder, but this event is scheduled to end this afternoon/tonight (around 8pm my time/EST/GMT-5), so get your snowmen decorated and your entries posted in our Snowman Contest, and collect those snowflakes to spend in the Event Shop before it's too late!
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 pm
Done and done!

Will the event shop be sticking around a little longer after the snow stops? There may be people still wanting to spend their snowflakes that are hard at work today. I mean unless the shop is inside an igloo and it suddenly melts in which case, yeah. . . shop is closed Laughing

Queen of the Realm
Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:03 am
LOL, Kiyo! XD The event shop will remain open for a little while longer, so those of you with extra snowflake currency can purchase whatever you still would like to add to your collections, but as of this post, currency earning is no longer available for this event.

The Quest will wrap up tomorrow with the conclusion to the story (I think so, anyway!), the Contest will close for submissions a little later tonight, and there might just be a surprise or two in store for everyone in another day or two, so stay tuned! XD eBil

edit, Thursday Dec.27: The conclusion to the quest has been released. We'll keep the quests up for a few more hours, so if you haven't quite completed them, now would be your time to do so.

Also a reminder that the Event Shop will be closing at about 8pm my local time... about 4 hours from the time of this post.

P.S. - the purple snowman scarf that I currently have listed in the Citizen's Marketplace for 250zg will soon be removed and made available in the Tailor's Shop for 350zg. If you're interested in acquiring it at a "bargain price", I suggest you buy it soon! XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The City Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2