(1x1) Lyht and Purity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm
Megan could tell Tristan was happy too and she pulled on his arm pulling herself up and into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Everything wil get better." she said softly as she started to cry. These tears were for Delia, and for her sight but also for the hope that some day everything will be okay.

Aftter Damien gave the orders, two soldiers came over to take Richard and one other went to get the doctor.

Linda smiled so brightly you would think she was promised eternal life or something. She rushed to the throne room with Crystal in tow. The servant girl could barely keep up. She saw Damien and her heart seemed to finally settle. She ran over to hug him, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Damien." she muttered as tears of joy were in her eyes.

Rain walked into delia's house and sat down wondering where she should head to next. Then she remembered the lake house and she got up grabbing her stashed things under the tree near the pack and started walking. She hoped Aaron could find someone who he loved very dearly. She didn't see her mom, and that was a good thing.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am
Hugging her back, Tristan continued to smile. Things seemed to be headed in the right direction. He felt like this was the first time in a long time it had been that way.

Leaning heavily against the wolves who were helping him, Damien was finally able to smile once he saw Linda. She was safe; nothing else really matter to him at the moment. When she hugged him, he wanted to hug her back, but did not want to fall on top of her or anything. He could tell that she was fragile and weak. Plus, if he got too close to her, he would probably drive what was left of the arrow even further into his side, which would be more than unpleasant.

"Are you okay?" He asked, voice a bit fainter than usual. He pulled back, taking a look at her.
Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:22 pm
Megan's eyes widened when he sight cleared and just in time too. because she smelled wolf and these smells were hostile. She quickly pulled out of Tristan grasps and then s he gasped at the pain that shot up her ribs. She put a hand on them to heal them as best she could. "Get Tristan out of here. She pushed Tristan towards the three wolves. The one carrying Delia nodded and started off. The middle one picked up Aaron and followed and the youngest one grabbed Tristan's arm.

"Come on, Megan has her sight back." he said and looked at megan. "I'll be fine. I'll meet up with you at the cabin." she certainly didn't look fine. She was paler than usual and covered in dried but the most important thing was she could see again. She gave one last look at Tristan taking in his features. She hadn't seen them for a day at most but she felt like she hadn't seen them for a month even. "This is my fight." and she smiled. "Take care of him." she ordered the wolf and she ran the opposite way. She was soon stopped by a wolf with midnight fur and he morphed. "Kyrian." she said with distaste knowing she couldn't show any weakness around him. He was handsome, but his eyes were cold.

"My pretty little Megan, I see you're covered in blood and all beaten up. Thats no way to look while greeting your husband." Megan spat. "You wish. I would never be your mate, you would be better off marrying a tree." she said. "Oh but remember I can challenge you to a fight and if I win, then you're mine. regardless of what that human boy of yours wants." Megan grit her teeth together. "You'll never win." she said. "I'm a gentleman, one day at the training clearing by the camp. If you lose, i'm taking you right there after i beat you. If you win, which you probably won't, I'll leave you alone forever."

"You disgust me, rarely a male would challenge to fight his mate for his mate. You're just like your good for nothing brother." and he moved so fast, too fast and he slapped her. "Thats what i like about you, very fiesty." and he grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her on the neck before letting her go.
Megan was disgusted. "You're lucky I didn't mark you with a bite. At noon tomorrow. If you're late you still have to be my mate." and he morphed leaving.

Megan was actualyl relieved he gave her one day. She wanted to kill him now but she was in no such condition.

Over on Tristan's side the younger wolf sighed. "It's Kyrian, Lucian's brother and he's probably issuing the challenge but not actually fighting today. megan will be okay. Lets go." he said pulling the young man.

Linda didn't get a chance to reply before the healer guy came over to inspect the wound and she got pushed out of the way by his pack memebers who were seeing if he was okay. "We should treat it before we leave here." he said and told someone to hold Damien still while he took out what was left of the arrow.

Linda sighed knowing she was of no help here. She was happy Damien was okay. She didn't look to meet his eyes or look at him before she walked out. "Milady" crystal called following her. "I'm checking on father." she said softly and walked up the stairs.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 am
Tristan's smile faded into a frown as he watched her stand, worried that she was taking things too fast. He did not realize what was even happening. "Be careful..." He murmured, standing next to her to try to help her. When he heard that he was supposed to leave, he got even more upset.

"No, I can't leave you here alone..." He protested, but the wolf was stronger than him, and fighting was useless. The sight of the other wolf threatening Megan made him want to get over there even more, but it was no use.

Hearing the wolf's words, Tristan reluctantly went with them.

Damien was slightly distressed when Linda was pushed away from him, but he was too tired to fight anymore. Once he got this wound patched up then he could go after her and make sure once and for all that she was okay.

Although he really wanted to be able to hold Linda's hand through this process which promised to be painful, he also was somewhat glad that she had left. He would hate to hurt her or scare her or anything. This was probably better. The wolves helped him to lie down on the floor, and then one of them gave him a cloth to bite down on. He felt like refusing it but again felt too tired to bother.

The cloth helped some, though it was still not enough to muffle the sound of his pained yell as the arrow was yanked out of him. The healer soon began to work on cleaning it up and mending it with magic. Damien convinced him not to heal it all the way so that his powers could be saved for other injured soldier. He still insisted on healing it enough that they did not need to use bandages, just leaving a very irritable scar, basically.
Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 pm
Megan sagged against a tree. So many things could of gone wrong. She was glad the other wolves pulled Tristan away. She felt tears come into her eyes because she finally could be happy about getting her vision back. Delia was protecting her. "Thank you." she closed her eyes to let the tears slide down before wiping them away and walking to the rejoin the others. They couldn't of moved too far and she wanted a little alone time to mull everything over in head.

These events were making her come out of her slump. She had a lot of things to do. She had to have a proper burial for Delia. She needed to fight Kyrianand most importantly she had to think about Tristan. He did love her, she never doubted it. But was she right for him? It was getting redundant, but Megan wondered if it was healthy for Tristan to love her? She would think carefully about her actions but she knew, no, she had to made sure she wouldn't hurt in tristan in anyway. Especially since tomorrow could change everything...

She should stay away from him. If they refrained from touching or kissing maybe if Megan lost he could bear it a little more. Her hands went into fists. She wasn't go to lose. She had been through too much to lose the person she cared about now.

Her father was looking a little better. "Father, it's Linda." she said touching his hand. "Linda." the old man spoke weakly but color was in his cheeks now. "You'll be okay. I'll make sure of it." and her father nodded. "Crystal go get the medicine Delia and Megan told you to make." and the maid went off.

"You love the wolf boy." her father sudeenly said. "I do father. I would do anything for him." He smiled just slightly. "You're illness though." his face creased in worry. "I can manage. I'm sure everything is fine, I haven't had an atack for a while now." she reassured him. He nodded believing her lie. "I'll come to see you soon." she smiled and kissed her father's forehead before walking out. She went back to her room to pack. After a few minutes Crystal came in. "Where are you going Milady?" she asked. "Away." she replied. "I'm dying, I know it. You know it. I cannot stay here to cause grief among the people I love." crystal grabbed her arm. "Milady, Don't you want to face this with Damien?" she asked.

"Everyone, but him." she said. "He's going to hurt the most. I just know it." she threw the last thing into the bundle and slung it over her shoulder. "If you love me as your lady you won't stop me." crystal nodded and hugged Linda. "Stay safe milady." and she went to the trunks and dug out a dagger and her bow and arrows for her lady.

"Crystal You're like my sister. Take care of my father." and then she walked down the stairs and left. Damien was still in the throne room and it helped her knowing that he was safe and he was going to be alright. Linda didn't feel like this time she was running away. She was facing death, and she didn't want to burden anyone else. "I love you Damien. If there was a next life, i hope we meet again." and her eyes were dry as she walked towards the forest.

Crystal stood there fidgeting. She ran into the throne room and saw Damien surrounded and getting healed. She didn't know if she should say anything, but Linda was getting gurther and further away with every minute. "Lady Linda left." she said wondering if he heard her over the chatter of the others. She said it once again, louder. "Lady Linda has left!" she said.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 pm
Tristan felt a little angry about how he was getting pushed out of this issue. Maybe this was the way wolves did it, but where he was from, the fight was between him and this other guy. She shouldn't have to fight him. It should be him. He wanted so badly to be the one fighting, no matter how much danger it would put him in. As far as he was concerned, she was with him now. Whatever the case, he could tell that she did not like this guy, and that was enough reason for him to want to fight him.

Once Damien had gotten the healers to go work on others, he sat up, putting his face in his hands. He felt exhausted now and sort of wanted to sleep, but knew that he couldn't. Not just yet. He had things to do and... Linda. Yes, he had to find Linda first. Had to make sure she was totally okay.

Looking up, he immediately caught sight of the girl whom he recognized as being Linda's handmaiden. He stood and had taken the first few steps towards her by the time he heard her words. Once he did, he stopped dead in his tracks. Had he heard that right? He felt like his heart had completely halted which really hurt. After it had soaked into his system, he continued his previous course, though it was far faster.

"What? She... left?" He said, voice getting louder with each word. His hands were shaking already and his knees were about to join in. Grabbing the girl a bit roughly by the shoulders, he gave her a slight shake as he stared into her eyes. "Wh-where is she? Which direction did she go?" He yelled frantically, feeling completely frenzied. His eyes were already overflowing with tears, to his dismay. He felt like he was going mad, and all the voice in his head didn't help. Alpha, calm down. Alpha, you're injured. Alpha... He shut them all out again.
Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 pm
Megan decided that it was time she caught up. She was glad to be in the woods. They calmed her and she took deep breaths before running to catch up with them. "Taken care of." she said and the other wolves knew what she meant.

She looked at Tristan and swallowed, looking away. She wanted to go over so he could hold her. In his arms were the only time she felt safe and everything was right with the world. But, she bit her bottom lip as it quivered. She would have to avoid him for the duration of the day and the next. But she didn't want to make him leave. She didn't have the heart to try to break his again.

"Do you think near Delia's house is a good place to bury her?" she asked softly knowing they all could hear. "Thats probably the best place. She loved her house." the one carrying Delia said and they changed courses towards Delia's house. "And I can give Aaron some herbs to make his would better, and we can all eat a little." she looked at Tristan giving him a small smile but she didn't move near him.

Crystal was shocked by the force Damien exerted. "Oh um, she didn't want to burden you. She kept saying she had to leave..." you could hear a hint of sadness in her voice. "She headed towards the woods a few minutes ago...she said she didn't worry you. She didn't want to hurt you if she died." the girl started to cry softly.

"We can't have him going after the human princess when he's injured so badly." the healer said exhausted. Megan was a much better healer but she wasn't in the palace anymore or he would consider letting their Alpha travel. The others nodded feeling distressed that he cut off the connection again.

"But you're hurt, you can't travel." the girl said. "I wouldn't of told you if I knew you were so badly hurt." she said softly. "Thats a little too late now." one of the wolves said.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46 am
Tristan almost expected Megan to come right over to him once she returned, and at first it didn't occur to him that she was being so distant. He was a bit wrapped up in his own thoughts anyway. It was mostly about Megan, ironically, though some of it was about what he could try to say to her to tell her what he wanted to say strategically; so that she would understand and not take him the wrong way.

Eventually, he came to the realization that he was going to have to make this first move. Falling back to join her, he put his arm around her shoulders gently.

"Do you really have to fight him?" He asked in a somewhat whiny way. He wasn't sure that he would be able to fully express how much he wanted to take her place with words. It probably wouldn't even work either. He wondered if it was even worth it to try.

Damien let go of the girl, panting heavily. The woods, she said. "She's already hurting me by running away like this." He mumbled under his breath. "Again." He added, pushing past the girl to head for the door. He didn't even seem to hear any of them as they talked about his injury. It felt fine to him; the only pain he could feel was the one in his heart. The only way to fix that would be to get Linda back here.

He didn't acknowledge them at all until he got to the door, at which time one of the wolves grabbed his arm. "Alpha, you can't go right now..." He pleaded, trying hard to break his superior's mind barrier. "No, I have to find her!" Damien struggled against the other's grip, getting nowhere at first. Between his not-fully-healed injury and just being tired, he was a lot weaker than usual. After a short, futile struggle, Damien decided to use his stronger weapons; his mind and his speed. Giving the wolf a shove, he got just enough time and space to morph before taking a mad dash for the hallway. It worked, but he knew that he had to keep his head clear so that he could find the way out without stopping or else they would catch up with him. he didn't know the castle very well yet, but it didn't take him long to find a way out.
Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm
Megan was lost in thought until she felt a warm presence and Tristan's arm around her shoulder. She visably stiffened. She looked away when he asked her the question.

"You know I have to. It's what I have to do as a werewolf to protect myself. Most of the time the woman concedes even before fighting. But I'm not going down without a fight." her fists clenched. "This is my fight Tristan." she said.

"It's not a fight to the death...he won't kill me." then she sighed adding in her head Sometimes there are things worse than death... "Don't worry." she said softly.

Crystal reached out to grab his arm but he was heading towards the door. Lady Linda would be angry with her for telling.

"You're so distressed over a human girl." one of the other wolves said. Their Alpha was fast and they all quickly morphed to run after him. They tried to break his mind barrier. They had to stop him before he hurt himself even more.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 am
At her clear discomfort, Tristan was hurt. Hesitantly, he pulled his arm away from her, folding his arms tightly over his chest as if cold. Why did she always push him away like this? It was becoming clear that it was some sort of pattern. He felt like she loved him. Was he wrong? It wouldn't be the first time.

"You could still get hurt." He said numbly. It mattered not what she said; he was going to worry anyway. She was still going to be in this fight, probably. As long as she was, he was going to worry.

"He's better for you." Tristan said suddenly in a quiet voice. Because of his blindness from his love for her, he had not thought much about their racial differences. Now he realized it. It would be better for her if she were with a werewolf. He could never connect to her like another of her kind could. "Do you like him?" He asked even more quietly. If she did, he would just have to do the hard thing. He loved her, thus he would do anything to make her happy. If that meant letting her be with someone else then he would just have to.

Damien didn't care about what the pack said. He had been through the whole 'she's a human' thing far too many times now. That didn't matter to him, and if it mattered to the pack, then he would just have to go rogue. An Alpha had never done that before. He wondered what would happen if he did. It might mean being hunted for the rest of his life, but he didn't care. As long as he could be with Linda and she was safe...

Once outside, he felt more at ease. He could track her more easily here. He soon picked up her scent. It was not hard to find a scent he loved so much. He picked up the pace again, following it diligently. She surely could not have gotten far...
Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 am
Megan relaxed a little when he withdrew his hand. She didn't want to get close to him, just to hurt him again. "I know, but i'll fight my hardest." she said sighing.

What he said in his quiet voice almost made her snap at him. She stopped and once the three wolves were out of earshot she pulled Tristan against a tree. Her expression was sad and grim at the same time.
"Better for me?!" she said. She cupped his face to look at her in the eyes. "I love you. I only love you. You're the most important guy in my life. I also said if you didn't love me it would be better for you, do you listen?" she asked.

"Kyrian is a jerk, just like his brother. Remember the silvery gray wolf we took down. he's full of himself and he would never treat me like a equal. I love you, I wonly want to be with you." she said looking away. "I don't like him. Remember while I was in the pack the only guy I ever liked was Damien and you showed me, you were better. You wouldn't break my heart and you love me more than many things." she felt tears threaten her eyes.

You didn't shun me away when I was blind. Kyrian would have. Don't you get it. I'm so in love with this silly human boy that it would break my heart o part from him." she looked him earnestly in the eyes conveying it was he whom she loved. Then her hands dropped. "I will fight for what we are, what we have tomorrow and I won't let him win." She turned away from him. "I can't believe you would think i didn't love you." and she walked away.

The pack followed after him, trying to catch up with their leader.

Linda sighed feeling still determined but distressed. Where would she go? Maybe she would settle in another town. Maybe she would go back to the cabin. No. Damien would surely find her there. She kept walking wondering what Damien was doiing now, and how his injuries were fairing.

Rain tidied up the place. Delia would surely let her stay if Rain could do some work. She started the fire in the foreplace and found out there was still some soup left and heated it and drrank it. It was delicious and it helped her hunger. She hadn't eaten in so long. She was nibbling on a piece of jerky when she thought about Aaron. She shouldn't of been thinking about him. They were nothing more than childhood friends and had a relationship like a big brother and a little sister. It could never mean anything. She sighed feeling tired and curled up in one of the beds and closed her eyes falling asleep.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm
Tristan definitely could not come up with even so much as a fake smile at her apparent discomfort with being around him. That made him feel so much better... not. It actually sort of made him want to sit down on the ground and just give up on everything that existed in his world, but he restrained himself.

Stopping when she did, Tristan folded his arms over his chest and let out a sigh. He let her finish before he said anything. Following her, he replied finally. "I can't not love you. It's not just something I can switch off. If you love me as much as I think you do, then you should certainly understand that. There's no reason for you to love me. You hated me the first time you saw me." For a moment, he wondered when exactly that had switched. There was no definite line.

"I never said I thought you didn't love me. I just understand how much I love you and I would do anything to make you happy, even if it meant that I couldn't be with you. That's all that's important and I wanted to make sure I was carrying that out properly." His voice was still quiet. Between that and his posture, it was obvious that he was feeling rather defeated and depressed. "I'm sorry; I won't say anything anymore. Just know that I'm here and I support you... no matter what."

Finally, he saw her up ahead. Morphing back into his human form, he realized that he wasn't sure what he planned to do now that he had found her. What he wanted to do was run up and pin her down until she agreed not to leave his side ever again, but he couldn't do that. If he hurt her in any way, he could never forgive himself, even if it were nothing but a paper cut.

Whatever he was going to do, he knew that he couldn't stop moving. They would find him soon enough, so he only had so much time to try to convince her to at least come back. Since he didn't know why she was leaving, he had no idea how much time that would even take. He could feel the hot, desperate tears already spilling down his face.

"Linda..." He said simply, immediately going up to her and grabbing her from behind, wrapping his arms around her to hug her. Letting his head rest on her shoulder, he was unable to hold back a few sobs.

Aaron woke up suddenly, and immediately wished that he hadn't. He gasped at the pain, holding the breath he took in as if it would help. His neck hurt from being carried, his back hurt from the wound, his legs hurt from all the running he had done... That was just the first pains he felt when he woke up though. These pains seemed like nothing compared to the pain he felt deep in his chest when he remembered the most recent events. "Rain..." He moaned feverishly, finally letting out the breath he had been holding. This was absolutely the worst feeling in the world. Not only was he in the most pain he'd ever been in in his life, both physically and emotionally, but he couldn't do anything about it. He was too tired to try to heal himself any further, he couldn't go after her; he was too weak to even end it all for good. No, maybe he could. This guy who was carrying him probably had a weapon on him, right? Maybe he could snitch it fast enough that he wouldn't notice...
Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:04 pm
Megan visably flinched when he said she had no reason to love him, and that she hated him when they first met. No she didn't hate him when they first met. She was hurt, drunk and the only thing she wanted to do was blame the whole world and herself. She he was doubting her. Her shoulder's stiffened. She knew it was too good to be true. No one would say they love her and mean it. The people that actually meant it were dead...Her mother and Delia.

"Then maybe you are wrong." she said her voice cold and had a final air around it. "I shouldn't of let you help me. I shouldn't of stayed with you. This is just a disillusion that we both came up with. Both of us were alone. We came together thinking we could find someone we wanted in each other."

She was holding her breath. "I don't need you to be sorry or support me. I've done fine in my entire life without anyone's help. I've relied too much on you. I should be the one sorry." she didn't look at him. "I think we should go our seperate ways. My fight is my own. I won't let myself to be subject to anyone's whim.

"Thank you for all the kindness you've shown me. But my heart's already too darn messed up. I hope you find someone deserving of you." she turned around to look at him. "It may not be a switch that you can turn off, but distance will numb everything. Time will heal you. You will forget you love me. Goodbye Tristan, I hope we don't meet again. For both our sakes..." she said. And then she did the hardest thing in the world. She started to walk away from him. Her legs felt like they were made of stone and each step away from him was agonizing. Distance will numb, and Time will heal she said to herself.Then why was she crying? Tears rolled down her face.

This happened before. But Megan couldn't turn back now. She was sure her words hurt his heart like no other weapon could. She let herself love him. She once believed love could conquer all but no. It could not. Tristan deserved to live a normal life, not truamatized by her presence and the presence of werewolves.

It hurt more than when she let Damien go. No. When she let Damien go and the pain she had now was on two different levels entirely. It felt like she ripped her own heart out. "I'm never going to love again." she said softly. Now she had become an eater of her own words. It would break her heart to part from the silly human boy she was so in love with. Her heart felt like it shattered and Megan tried to convince herself with mental lies that she never loved him at all. And that everyone she loved would always leave her.

Linda was lost in her won thoughts until she felt someone come behind her and wrap his arms around her. She should've been alarmed and fighting off her offender but she knew this feeling, this scent. It was Damien and when he spoke her name it made her heart skip.

She had made him cry. She had done wrong again. She was useless as a human. She turned around to face him and used her fingers to wipe off his tears. Her fingers grazed his cheeks softly. "i made you cry. I'm such a bad person." she said softly.

"I wish you could respect that i want you to find a girl that will be perfect for you. A girl that is not going to die. We've been through this before. You said you'd rather spend one day with me then a year with someone you don't love. But love can be nutured. I don't want to be the one to make you sob when I die and leave you behind. I don't want to be the burden of the pack's new Alpha." her eyes were red but she didn't cry.

"I am going to die Damien. Only magic can save me. But there is no magic. I'm sorry I hurt you without even laying a finger on you." she said and she hugged him tightly, and this is when her sobs were unleashed.

The other wolves reached Delia's hut first and the one carrying Aaron walked inside and went to the bedroom to set down the slightly conscious young man but stopped when he saw Rain. "Rain?" he asked. And the girl stirred. She opened her eyes and the look of horror flit across her face. She didn't expect them to come here. She didn't expect Aaron to be here. But he was in the other man's arms, looking weak and tired. She scrambled off the bed and the man laid Aaron down in the still warm bed. "rain look after his wounds. We need a find a good place to bury Delia."

Rain looked up. "delia...she." her voice trembled. "Got killed in the palace." and the young girl paled. "Take care of aaron. We'll be back." and the three wolves went outside the house to start digging." She looked at Aaron and her bottom lip trembled. She rushed to get a wet towel and she kneeled next to the bed as she cleaned his dirty face. Then she got medicinal supplied and she cut open Aaron's shirt to see his wound. Megan healed it a lot but it still needed to be properly bandaged. She tentatively worked on cleaning around the wound and whenever her fingers would graze his back her fingers retracted for a few seconds before she mustered up the nerve to finish.

She covered him with the blanket as she got up and took the supplies in her hands. She went over to the side table to pour him a glass of water. "Are you hungry?" she fianlly spoke really softly, her eyes didn't dare look at him. The arrow was meant for her. But Aaron took it for her and now he looked drained...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm
It was absolutely no use, as always, to argue with her. She would just find some other excuse, whether or not it was actually a good excuse. Her words were deeply painful, which finally made him wonder if she really did love him. She might as well let herself lose this upcoming battle if this is how she felt. No way would he vocalize this though; she would just scream at him some more. If this was what their relationship was going to be like, then yes, it was unhealthy. Tristan just wondered what he had done wrong. This happened with almost every relationship he tried to have with someone; even his own sister had done this to him. Apparently it was somehow his fault. He had yet to figure out exactly what he had been doing wrong all this time.

He remained silent, trying not to let his emotions get the better of him. Though he was unable to look at her, he managed to keep the tears back. She started to walk away, and he let her have a few paces head start before following. Even if she didn't love him anymore, he still loved her. They were supposed to go their separate ways; he was going to use his free-will, not that he had ever not had it. With this free-will, he was choosing to follow and try to protect the woman he loved, whether she wanted him to or not.

There were only two ways she could stop him. She could knock him out. However, if she still loved him, then surely she wouldn't leave him out here defenseless in the middle of the woods for bears or wolves or whatever came and ate defenseless creatures. The other option was to kill him. Again, if she still loved him, she surely could not bring herself to do that. Of course, this was all riding on her loving him, which he was starting to doubt, but he still thought she might. And if she didn't, then she would do one of those things, and it would be fine because then he would be dead and not have to worry about all this anymore.

"No you're not." Damien immediately said when she spoke. He didn't want to go through this again. Why couldn't she just accept the fact that he loved her this much and wanted nothing more than to be with her? She always ran away. What was she so afraid of?

"I've already found the perfect girl for me..." Damien whined, cupping her face in his hands delicately. It took a moment for her words to sink in. He hugged her back, not saying anything for a moment or two. "There's plenty of magic. Don't you see?" He pulled back to look at her face again. "When you're with me, you have access to plenty of magic. We have many healers in the pack, very powerful ones like Delia and Megan and..." He tried to get control on his breath. In all the confusion and battle and blocking off the pack, he had not heard about Delia's death yet. "I can find help for you. And even if none of it works, you can't spend the rest of your life alone, and I can't spend any more time without you. Ever since I fell in love with you, that's all I've wanted, and I've barely gotten any time with you. I wouldn't care if it were only one more hour; it would be worth it."

Aaron had not really realized that they were inside now, so focused on his pain as he was. His fingers had just barely reached the other wolf's dagger when he was set on the bed. He let out a soft moan of anger about it; more than ever now he just wanted to end it.

For a long while, he just focused on that thought. He was aware that someone was caring for him, but he didn't know who it was. The thought crossed his mind to find out, but he didn't really care. It was probably just one of the other pack members, he figured, one of those mumbly voice he could hear in his head, like the soft murmurs of distant thunder, though more frequent. All of this thinking was almost making him forget about the trouble he was having just trying to breathe.

It was not until he heard her voice that Aaron realized what was going on. As soon as he did, he rolled over to try to see her. His tired, bloodshot eyes focused on her quickly, a great relief to him. He felt like he had things he wanted to say and do to her like "I'm sorry" and a hug, perhaps, but it somehow seemed pointless. If nothing else, it would probably use up the rest of his energy, and he would hate to pass out right on top of her.

"Rain..." He mumbled, the sound hardly sounding right. He wanted to just touch her, but she seemed so far away. He wasn't sure if his arm was long enough. "Starving." He answered her question, voice slightly more intelligible this time. How long had it been since he had eaten? It was pointless to try to remember. It had been a long time; no exact number mattered.
Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 am
Obviously she was upset. She wondered why she even bothered with loving anyone. It made her weak. She let down that wall for Tristan and it hurt all the more when either or both of them got hurt. She was the one hurting him. He was right, their racial differences would always be the factor that set them apart. Megan didn't know why she cared.

She heard him behind her and she struggled frantically to get her tears under control. She thought that would've stopped him from following her but it didn't. The thought crossed her mind that he did love her, enough to do anything for her. And even when she pushed him away he would keep coming back.

She stopped in her steps and she stood trying to find her voice. "Why do you love me?" she asked. He had answered it once before but she didn't think that reason was good enough. Love was so complicated...nothing was good enough.

"I wish you would understand. I don't want to get you and then lose you again. I don't want to feel the pain of losing someone I love again. Delia...Delia, she died because of me. I caused it." she said. "I...I...I love you." she said. She bit her lip and sighed. "Do as you wish." she said and she turned around to walk towards Delia's house.

Linda started to cry even harder knowing that they barely spent anytime together, because most ofthe time they were being torn apart. She spent her time running, being afraid of losing him and being afraid of hurting him when she died. She didn't want Damien to feel the same pain that she did when she lost her mother.

"One more hour?" she said softly her voice cracking. "Then would you be able to promise me you will find a suitable mate after my death?" she pulled back a little. Then something he said finally hit her. "Megan. She could try to heal me..." she said biting her lip. The sickness has been with her so long she didn't know if it would work.

But anything, anything she would try so she could be with Damien. "When I try to walk away from you, it's not because I don't love you. I don't want to hurt you." she said softly and then she kissed him.

Rain almost dropped the glass of water when he turned to look at her. His eyes were tired but they seem to clear once he looked at her. Was he still adamant about Damien's order to protect her? Even when he was in the worse shape possible. When he said her name she averted her eyes even more. She felt guilty. She was a horrible person. She left him when he was hurt to run away from him. And now despite everything he was here, close to her and every second with him was hurting her. Like she couldn't breathe even though she wasn't the one with injuries.

She did something she hadn't even expected. She slipped her hand into his and squeezed his hand lightly. "I'm here." she reassured him and then she pulled her hand back and went to make something for him to eat. She settled on chicken porridge because it would probably hurt to eat something solid like a sandwhich. Porridge was easier to digest. She scooped a piping hot bowl and walked into the room. She pulled up a chair and then leaned over him to help him sit up a little by bunching pillows behind him.

She blew on the spoonbul of prridge and made sure it was warm before she brought it to his lips. "Eat up." she said, brushing his hair out of his face, her fingers grazing his cheek. It felt like she was electrocuted. She couldn't bear to touch him so she quickly pulled her hand back and just looked at him. "I'll feed you." she added. She bit her lip.

"Tell me if you want water too." she said softly but she was sure he could hear it. "I know you treat me just like a little sister. I know you want to take care of me and make sure i'm okay, but you don't have to." she said averting her eyes. "You're the one that isn't okay." Then she decided to tell him something that had happened a few months ago. "If you're really worried...your brother...he asked me if I wanted to be his mate. I was surprised we grew up together and everything but he would just always tease me, you were always nicer to me...." she trailed off. "He said he would wait for my reply and honor whatever it was. If I think about it and stay with the pack, I might consider his proposal."

She looked away now. "Then I would really be like your sister, wouldn't I? Your sister in law..." She knew he'd probably wouldn't think anything of this. he'd probably be happy for her but the happier he was for her the more she knew she would be able to lock away her feelings for him. She waited for him to smile and welocme her to his family. She didn't love his brother like she did Aaron but if she didn't want to be a stray wolf and stay in the pack, she was old enough to pick a mate.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 38 of 41