(1x1) Lyht and Purity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:02 am
{{~*Eep sorry I'm sorta lazy. Dx*~}}

Damien frowned deeply when he noticed the wet trailing down the girl's cheek. He started shaking her again, hoping to get her to revive. "Hey! Hey, kid!" He said loudly into her ear, shaking her more as he cradled her head so that he wouldn't hurt it.

Looking around, he tried to think of more ideas. Nothing was coming though. He could still go fetch that water, but he had a feeling that it wasn't a good idea to leave a sick person alone on the floor like that...
Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 am
(lmaoo)

Linda wanted to wake up and she burst awake wrapping her hands on the nearest thing, which was Damien. She cried out. "Don't leave me." thinking about her mom again...... But then she blushed realizing that she was hugging the wrong person. She let go....embarassed. "Sorry." she said and she turned to gulp down her medicine....

Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:41 am
Damien flinched a little when she suddenly woke up, letting go of her as she clung to him. He went stiff, not really sure what to do at first. For one thing, it would have helped if he had pulled his shirt on earlier. That probably made it more awkward for her if not for him.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly after a short silence. It was then that he realized that he probably could have just given her that medicine she had been so busy preparing and then it would have been fine, but obviously it was too late now. At least she woke up fast though...
Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 am
Linda blushed looking away. "I'm very sorry about that, I'm fine...." she smiled and she tried to get to her feet. She walked shakily to the cabin. "I should of took my medicine sooner......." she mumbled softly and she sat down.

"Is there anything you would like?" she asked.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:22 am
"It's okay; it doesn't matter..." He shook his head, waving it off as he reached for the discarded shirt on the table. Pulling the soft covering over himself again, he buttoned it up halfway before shaking his head. "No thanks... I'll eat later..." He muttered, going over to sit in the kitchen on the counter to watch her. He felt like he needed some animal to really fulfill him; when he hunted as a wolf the food he got was a bit more filling than human food usually...

That was a bit unpleasant to say out loud to her though, so he just left it at that and hoped she wouldn't ask questions. "Is you need anything, just ask." He said, pulling his knees up to his chest as he watched her with clear, bluish-gray eyes. It wasn't that he didn't really trust her or anything, but he was mostly just curious as to what she'd fix. Since his father usually took him out hunting or something he'd never really watched someone prepare human food, even though he ate it sometimes...
Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:57 am
Linda looked down as she put on his shirt and then looked up. She nodded. She kind of figured that he didn't want her to ask about what he meant by eat later so she kept quiet. "I stocked up a few days ago, so the chicken meat is still fresh." she said happily. She crawled into a compartment and got the package. The chicken was better in cooler places.......She took the cutting board and started to slice the chicken..

"Oh, um...thank you i doubt i'll need your help in the kitchen though...." she turned back to smile and they she continue chopping her chicken. Then she slice up some green peppers. She put some chopped up oinin into the pan to sizzle.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 am
Damien nodded silently at her comments, his eyes narrowing slightly as he watched her still. He didn't really care what she had done, but he still looked interested. He just wasn't interested in that.

"Oh, I'm not going to help you; I can't cook. I just want to watch." He shook his dark head quickly with a small smile that quickly faded back into a rather serious face, though it had a slight edge of curiousness to it as well. He lifted his head a little and sniffed at the air as she started to cook the food, his eyes sparkling with hidden interest as he smelled the delicious vegetables and chicken.
Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:28 am
Linda finished chopping everything and she fanned at the fire. She dumped the chicken and peppers into the pan and in about 10 minutes she had a plate of sizzling chicken and vegetables. She smiled at her handi work and walked outside to put it on the table. She went to get two bowls and 2 pairs of forks and spoons.

"I know you said you'll eat later, but would you like to try some of my cooking?" she smiled sweetly hoping to change his mind.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 am
Chewing at his thumb absently, Damien tilted his head to the side in curiosity as she poured the two bowls. At first he just thought she was really hungry, but then he realized that she wanted him to eat. It really did smell pretty good, so he took the offer hesitantly. Since he had watched the whole thing, he trusted that there wasn't any poison in it or anything...

Slowly slipping himself off the counter, he strode over and sat at the little table, perching on the chair more like a child or small animal rather than the nearly-grown man he took the appearance of.
Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm
Linda watched him intently and sighed in relief as she hesitantly took the offer. She handed him the bowl. But she watched him and her eyebrows raised. He changed into a more childlike version.....she almost giggled. But she covered her mouth. The kid version was so adorable.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm
Hearing a slight noise, he looked up at the girl, but didn't seem to find anything unusual except maybe the fact that she was covering her mouth. Mentally shrugging it off, he picked some of the food out, sticking it into his mouth without taking a second glance at the unused fork. When he was with the pack, they always either hunted in wolf-form or ate outside on the ground so this whole table and utensils was a little new to him. He had seen people use forks before when he had been with humans, but he couldn't exactly understand how to hold them properly nor did he see the point in them. That was one reason that he didn't spy on humans by pretending to be one for more than a few hours...

Damien's face screwed up as he bit into the veggies, not really liking the taste. It sort of reminded him of the time when he was a cub and had eaten a leaf just to see what it tasted like. Just this was a teeny bit tastier. He swallowed it anyway though, washing down the taste with some of the meat. That part tasted a lot, lot better...
Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 pm
Linda ate a piece of pepper and chicken as she sat at the table watching him. He didn't use the fork.....and his expression changed as he bit into the pepper. She nibbled on another piece of chicken but she couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to laugh, but the way that you eat is very intriguing." she smiled.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 pm
Looking up as he heard the giggle, Damien stopped eating to frown at her. "It's okay... I guess this is sort of rude though for you, huh?" He realized, eying the fork with a wince. Picking it up carefully, he tried to hold it like he remembered humans doing it, though he was pretty sure he was doing it wrong. It certainly felt really awkward.

And, as he soon realized, it didn't work as well as it did for humans. It seemed a little weird to him that the food was that far away from his hand for one thing, and he couldn't get it to pick up the food. He glanced up at the girl again with a nervous little laugh, the smile disappearing as soon as he looked down again. stabbing at the food desperately, he growled at the unhelpful utensil, repositioning his hand to try again. It still wasn't working though. This was really embarrassing...
Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 pm
Linda muffled a smile and she walked over to him. He was having trouble with the fork and she wanted to help him. She stood behind him and took his hand gently and put the fork in the right poistion and she led his hand to the bowl and back up again. there was a piece of chicken this time.

"Its okay, we all had to learn too." she said smiling.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am
Damien didn't really like the idea of being helped, especially not by a human girl, but he allowed her to do it without a struggle. Now that she had changed it, it didn't feel so weird anymore.

"Uh, th-thanks..." He muttered, just staring down at the food in an embarrassed manner. The only woman that had ever helped him do anything was his aunt, and she just did little things. He had only learned to be prideful and cold really, having been raised mostly by his father. It probably hadn't had the best effect on his emotional condition, but it was just how he was raised. He didn't really mind, though he knew it could have been a lot better. In some ways he sort of was jealous of this human girl...

"Oh, and going back to earlier..." He muttered, "My name's actually not Daniel. It's Damien." He corrected his little lie before stuffing the fork-full of food into his mouth. It didn't really matter if she knew his name or not if he was going to do what he was supposed to, but since he wasn't, he figured he'd just try to relax a bit. He didn't have to do every little thing his father said. He was pretty sure he was done with that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 4 of 41