(1x1) Lyht and Purity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:41 am
Linda pulled out the hug quickly. "Sorry, its just that i feel so much better I finally told somebody..Its hard for you too i understand." she smiled.

Linda coughed. "So where are you going to take me? Why aren't you going to kill me?....." she said sincerley.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 am
Damien nodded slightly, waving it off.

"I don't know where we'll go. But I'm not a killer. I don't want to be like all the others. I don't want to have bloodstained hands like them. Some say it's necessary to survive, but I don't think that's true." Damien said softly, frowning down at the ground. "They say we have to kill to win..." He sighed, biting his lip as he continued to stare downwards, seeming to ponder whether or not he believed it. Whether or not he really thought he had been taught what was "right" all these years...
Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 am
Linda frowned. "You seem very conflicted. I understand when you say you don't want to stain your hands, but...if you got caught saving me.....I'll try to make things easier for you and we have to move now. They are going to be looking for me."

Linda looked around. They were surrounded by trees but she could still see the garden clearing a bit away. "Lets go before you get caught."

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 am
Damien nodded a little, looking back at where the mansion was. He didn't really understand her sudden change of motive, but he would go with it. He had the advantage when it came to physical ability anyway. Although she looked like she'd seen some combat training, he still felt that he had the upper hand. He was the one who was sent to kill her after all...

"O-okay." He agreed, his gaze turning deep into the forest to see what he could find as he started walking that way. It was still a little sketchy, what he'd do with her. Would there be a cave closeby for them to go to? No, they would probably need to get far away from here. The people back at her house would look far...
Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:29 am
Linda slung her bow on her shoulder and followed him. After they walked a little, Daniel seemed out of it. "Um, are you okay?" she asked worriedly. After he got her far enough she hoped to break away from this war altogether. Though it might start battles, if she was missing..........

Linda looked around. "I know this secret place and only i know it." she told him.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am
Damien narrowed his eyes as she asked him that, but just tried to avoid answering. He didn't have to answer to her anyway. It was his own business...

"Really? Where...?" He asked, turning to look at her. Although he usually didn't trust his victims, he felt a little differently here. She had asked him to kill her after all. Plus, he could always give the place an inspection before really deciding to take it...
Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm
Linda smiled. "Up the mountain, i discovered it when i was exploring. Nobody knows of there.....we could go there." she said slowly. She coughed. "She pointed north and started to walk.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm
"Okay..." Damien nodded slowly, following her. There was, of course, the possibility that this was a trap. That she would just take him to some guard post or something. But as long as he stayed close to her that wouldn't really matter. He had a weapon and could easily use her as a hostage to free himself...

"Uhh; you okay?" He asked, noticing her cough. It sounded like more than just a choking-on-spit cough to his keen ears.
Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 am
Linda whirled around and smiled. "I'm fine..." she put her hand on her mouth to muffle her cough. "It takes about an hour to get there, so you wouldn't mind i f a walked a bit slower..." She was sick and frail from birth and she's been healing herself with the remedy she found. But it was time to take another batch and she didn't have the things to cook it in.

She shivered. She felt a bit cold.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 am
Damien nodded slowly, though he wasn't convinced about her being fine. She certainly didn't look fine. Or smell fine for that matter...

"Okay, that's fine..." He agreed. Although he didn't usually like going slow, he'd just endure it. It was better than the other options that were before him...

Damien noticed her shiver, and didn't think anything of it at first. After a minute, he gave up on ignoring it though and looked down at himself. He didn't really have a coat. All he had was his fairly thick but soft and comfy shirt. It was probably nice and warm too. He didn't need it so much, really...

With a reluctant sigh, he pulled off the shirt, despite the fact that it left his chest bare. It wasn't necessarily embarrassing or anything though, at least not appearance-wise. He'd run around in the woods and all sorts of similar things since he was big enough to walk so he wasn't fat or anywhere near there.

Without any words he held out the shirt to her, though he continued to walk. It was a little chilly out he had to agree now that he had his shirt off, but he would get used to it. The initial breeze on his bare chest was the worst part, but after the warmth had faded a bit it wouldn't be so bad...
Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:39 pm
Linda was focusing on getting there when she felt him hand her his shirt. She turned slightly in surprise but then straighten and looked forward. He was bare chested and a blushed played at her cheeks. She gently took the shirt she offered.She wrapped it around herself and she felt the warmth from its original wearer. What am i thinking, he was suppose to kill me......... "Um, thank you." she whispered and continued walking.

After a while they were getting closer because Linda saw the cherry blossom tree. She muffled another coming cough before turning around to tell him that they were almost there. Then she remembered that he was bare-chested and blush and quickly turned. "Sorry." she mumbled.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Damien nodded slightly, his shoulders rolling in a shrug. "Sure thing..." He muttered. The whole being-social-friendly-courtesies thing had never really stuck for him. Of course he wasn't really taught those things. For his kind knowing how to phase quickly, run fast, and bite hard were a lot more important...

"Hmm?" Damien looked over, a little oblivious to why she was acting so strange. Looking down, he realized how awkward that must be... "Oh; sorry..." He said right back, folding his arms over his chest as if it would help.

"Uuhhh are we getting close?" He asked, trying to disperse the awkwardness as weak as his attempt was. Now that he was thinking about it, he didn't really know what they'd do once they were up there...
Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:53 am
Linda didn't know why but she was happy that she could be possibly free from all this madness.....Since a kid she was taught to defend herself. Her combat skills were perfect, except that she was sick easily.

"We are almost there and I've stored up some supplies there, so i can give you back your shirt, when we get there." She coughed softly. She blushed faintly when she was reminded of the awkwardness.

Linda opened the door to the cabin and sat down on the table. "Excuse me..." she said and went to start a fire. If she put off taken her medicine, she would faint and he didn't need her dragging him down. She put the herbs in a bowl on top and fanned at the fire. She sat down watching the flame. Why was she feeling so faint? She coughed and then the sky was world was spinning and she fainted.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 pm
{{~*Sorry... Lyht was out of town and is finally home. -,-;;*~}}

Damien nodded slightly, looking up at the place ahead, his mouth pressed into a thin line as he studied the place. It looked good enough... Time would tell if this book could be safely judged by its cover. There wasn't really a reason for her to set a trap though anyway. How could she have done that anyway? It wasn't like she knew this was going to happen, plus the whole suicidal thing... But that could have been an act. Better safe than sorry.

With a sigh, he sniffed at the air, keeping on red-alert just in case. He would need to be able to shift into wolf-form instantly if something went amiss...

A curious snort escaped his nostrils as he watched her, his arms folded over his bare chest as he watched her do her little thing with the fire. He didn't know what that all was, but he knew that something wasn't right with this kid. She smelled sort of funny and seemed to have a generally sick aura about her. Probably wasn't her fault, but it still sort of bugged him for some reason...

He had looked away for one little second to glance out the window, but looked back quickly when he heard a slight thud. Looking back at the table, he frowned when he found that she was on the floor.

Darting over to her quietly, he knelt down next to her awkwardly, his lips parted in a vexed frown as he tried to decide what to do. He wasn't a healer, nor did he really know what sort of things would help someone who had fainted except maybe some slapping and some water or ice. Ice was out of the question; it wasn't cold enough yet. Water was probably around here somewhere, but his hand was right there, so that was obviously easier.

Feeling a little awkward still, he shook her shoulders gently before pulling back his hand hesitantly. He let it hover in the air for a few seconds before closing his eyes in a flinch and letting it fly at her face. It felt really bad, but he had to get her up somehow, because...

Wait; why did he need her up? That didn't make sense. It wasn't like it would be hard for a werewolf to find food and water... But it was a tad alarming that someone should just drop on the floor...

Wait; he couldn't be worrying about her. Why would he worry about her? Was it just because she was obviously sick, or because he didn't want to have to kill her, or what...?

Now that he had himself thinking though, maybe he did have a bit of experience in medical things. It wasn't really hands-on or anything though; just what he had observed from when he'd seen others treat him. Which brought him to another theory on his sympathy; maybe it was empathy. He'd been hurt a lot as a kid which had bed-ridden him a lot and the fact that he had gotten hit so many times only made his father angry and call him a "failure" a lot. He sort of wondered how her family felt about her being sick like that, if maybe, somehow, other people got treated like crap even though they couldn't help it...

No, probably not...

This was a little too confusing for him. If only he was a cold-blooded killer like his father, then he wouldn't have gotten himself into this mess...
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Linda was blacked out and she was having some sort of dream...... she didn't know what was it about because she heard no voices and then the memory came into focus. It was her mother dying on her bed. Tears started to fall down her eyes.

(its fine glad your back^^)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 3 of 41