(1x1) Lyht and Purity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:07 am
"Oh, um yes." Damien quickly agreed. Any other story wouldn't be believable. This was the best choice... "I'm Da-Daniel." He said, changing it. Just in case she had ever heard of him, he switched it. It wasn't uncommon for people to know about the son of the head general in the werewolf army...

Shaking her hand, he gave a little smile, trying to seem as friendly as he could. His hands were getting a little clammy, still debating with himself in his head whether to actually kill her or just make her disappear. If she didn't die and his father found out, he'd be in a lot of trouble. If she died by his hand, he wasn't sure he'd be able to live with himself. What a terrible predicament...
Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 am
Linda giggled. "You seem nervous....just think of me as an ordinary girl, everyone treats me differently, like I'm special..I really am not. Daniel..thats a very nice name." She went over to the garden table and the maids prepared some small snacks for her. "Would you like to eat with me, i'm not very hungry but i would be happier if you joined me." she smiled.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:26 am
Damien laughed a little, trying to relax. This would never work if he was acting like that the whole time. It would completely blow his cover...

"Um, sure, as long as you don't mind, of course..." He said politely, trying to act like he really was under her service. It wasn't usual for him to be polite, but he had to in this case...
Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 am
Linda smiled at gestured to the table. She sat down and started to nibble on a cookie. "So what brought you into the garden?" she asked. She sipped at her tea.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:13 am
"Well..." Damien said, sitting across from her. "I felt like taking a little walk, and this seemed like the best place to do so. I was torn between here and the woods so I decided on here..." He said with a dashing little smile. Picking up a little cake he saw on the table he nibbled at it too, though he had to control himself from acting completely disgusted; humans liked so many sweets. This stuff was way too sweet for his tongue...

"What about you, Milady? Do you take care of this entire garden yourself, or were you just visiting...?" He asked, trying to continue the friendly charade. Maybe he could just get to know her well enough to take her for a walk in the woods with nobody around and then... Decide what he would do with her. As he talked with her, it became harder and harder for him to imagine killing her. She was a being just like him and he wasn't sure he was strong enough to take a life just like that...
Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 am
"The garden is very peaceful, i love it here and heavens no i can't take care of all of this garden. This little patch over here is especially mine." Linda offered him tea. "Its unsweetened, hope you don't mind." She gave a warm gentle smiled.

She sipped at her tea absent mindedly.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 am
"Yes, I agree..." He said with a nod, looking out over the garden. For a werewolf who spent most of his time out in the woods, it wasn't his garden theme of choice, but it was nice if you liked those sort of things he supposed...

Damien nodded, twitching his lips up into a slightly bigger (fake) smile as he took the tea. "Oh, that's fine; just how I like it..." He said as he sniffed at the tea. As soon as his mouth was hidden behind the cup or the girl looked away for a moment, his smile would melt instantly, but as soon as she could see it again, the mask had returned. This was hurting his cheeks...
Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:27 am
"You don't like me very much do you?" Linda asked suddenly. "You seem in pain, smiling at me....Of course i don't understand why anyone would. Special treatment is all i get....." Linda finished her tea. "I'm sorry i made you stay with me......good-bye." she said slowly and she turned to leave.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:34 am
Damien dropped the act, slamming the little teacup down on the table, which actually broke the handle of it. "You little brat! You expect everyone to treat you like you're something special, don't you? That's ridiculous! The world doesn't revolve around you!" He snarled, jumping up after her. "If I'm the one that hates you, then why are you walking away, hmm? Of all the stupid, ridiculous, spoiled girls I've ever met, you are the worst!" He growled, striding to catch up to her.

Wrapping one arm around her waist, he covered her mouth with his other hand, pulling her to a stop. "Now; you're going to behave and come with me or else I might have to give you a nice bump on the head. Though I feel like doing that whether you cooperate or not..." He added, pulling her back away towards the woods again. Now that he'd gotten to know her, it would be even harder to decide whether to actually kill her or not...
Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:38 am
Linda was surprised by the sudden out burst. She was used to hearing them, but the words cut like knives. Tears ran down her eyes. She closed her eyes and didn't struggle. If he was going to kill her, please make it so it ends faster. She was half dragged by him towards the woods. Linda took his hand away.

"You want to kill me go ahead? Do you think i chose to be rich to be snobby and spoiled. Everyone just treats me that way. You don't even have to think. I want you to kill me. Get my life over with." She pulled out her personal dagger. "Here. kill me, if you don't I'll just run into werewolf territory I bet they'll be more than happy to get rid of me."

"Since mother died, my life no longer had meaning. I was sick most of the time too. I'm not striving for your pity. Don't, i beg of you don't pity me." Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She wiped them away and straightened.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 am
"You 'don't choose to be snobby'? That's ridiculous! Snobby is a personality trait, not an heirloom..." He snorted, letting go of her completely except for one of her wrists. "I'm not going to kill you anyway. I'm not a murderer. Besides; if you want to be killed by a werewolf, then keep begging because the nearest one's standin' right in front of you.

"Pity? Oh I certainly don't pity you, don't worry. My mom died too; that's just life." He spat bitterly, grabbing the knife from her. "If you'd just stop letting your emotions and habits get in the way things wouldn't be like that. If you'd just forget the fact that daddy always gave you what you wanted then that would leave you as a normal person. Not some sob-story-drama-queen who begs not to be pitied or spared. If you really wanted to die so bad then you would have done it long before now." He growled, pulling her along to the edge of the trees. "I'm giving you a second chance and you won't even stop long enough to listen to it..." He growled. "Maybe I should just kill you." Although he didn't mean it, he said it anyway. It probably wasn't a good idea with what she had just said, but it was just sort of how he felt.
Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:02 am
Lindas' eyes widened. "I have always believed if you are nice to someone, someday they will be nice to you. Being rich, doesn't mean you have to be snobby." Linda said.

"You want to talk about life, oh i've been there and I've done that. Doesn't mean you can't complain about it. What can i do when a love one is dead. Nothing. Your right, i thought about dying but i was scared. When the knife was at my neck, i was scared. I don't need or deserve one. You should kill me. I'm useless anyway." Linda didn't cry.

"I'm not about to grovel at you on my knees, to kill me. But a werewolf that was sent to come and get me, you were going to kill me anyway. I'm just making your job easier." Linda spat.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:11 am
"That's exactly my point! Being rich doesn't make you automatically snobby. But you're not helping to prove that point, that's for sure..." He muttered, shaking his head as he continued to drag her along.

"Yeah, but complaining about it is a waste of time. Pretty much all of us these days have gotten to taste the bittersweet thing that is life. Doesn't mean you have to sob my ear off about something that I already know..." He growled. It's always hard when it first hits; Damien cried every night for a month after his mother died. "But once it's done, it's done. You can't reverse it. If you talk about it and cry your eyes out it's not going to bring them back." Damien had to harden himself against the tears behind his eyes that threatened to drip out when he repeated the same words his father had always told him when he got upset about things like his mother. "Better to try to save the next person than dwell upon those who are already gone." He said, gulping back the tears completely. If he was like that he'd never be able to get her away from here in time...

"If you couldn't kill yourself then that means that you don't really want to. It means you didn't want to feel the pain. It means you might deserve it but Fate's not ready for you. It means my hard decision is already made for me." He said with a shrug. His father believed that there were many gods and crap, but Damien just believed in Fate. It was simple for him...
Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 am
"Noone's sobbing your ear off." Linda said eyes dried. "I'm sorry if I'm not as strong as you but I just miss her okay?" She was half furious of why she was telling her heart out to a werewolf, but she felt better, finally telling someone.

"All this time you were deciding on whether to kill me or not?" Linda stopped him and she hugged him. "Thanks you."

Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:06 am
"Psh, whatever." Damien muttered, clenching his jaw as he continued to drag her along. He didn't care about her mother and crap anyway. She probably didn't care about his and he didn't care about hers. Even Steven...

Damien tensed up, going rigid when she hugged him. People just didn't hug him. Ever. Not even his father. He wasn't really sure how to take it... "You're... welcome..."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 2 of 41